ESO

@RASPBERRY242 said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname: Powell
Username: rapsberry242

&

@fadi-semre12 said in Black~Bullets:

Applicant Main Information :
Nickname: Fad

Both are accepted ! Congratulations ! Meet me or any HQ ingame . Good luck ! :)

alt text

alt text

@Ka7la said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname:Ka7la
Username:Riahy

Hey @Ka7la I'm sorry to inform you that your application goes DENIED as we think you won't fit with us just yet. If still interested, keep hanging around and re-apply in 2 weeks from today. Good luck !

alt text

alt text

Application Format:

Nickname:Rocket[=OB=]
Username:Thomas05
Nationality:Tunisian [but now I am in France]
Languages you can speak:Arabic/Frensh/English
Player SAES Career Information :

How long have you been playing on SAES? : I joined SAES:RPG community since 2017 (2 years+) but i forget my old acc so i take permission from an admin HQ and i create a new account.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :
Immigration-Customs-Enforcement.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
The Blood Brothers MC.
Comando Da Capital.
OverdoseCrime.
Organization Zero
The company
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :
Hmm, well lemme start with squads i left my first squad ICE because they went inactive and began to join the players are not ready , FBI I left it because it was inactive then i decided to be as crimside i joined BBMC but sadly gang has been closed , CDC like ICE reason , OC and Thc better tell the reason ingame,Organization Zero i really had fun there with cool friends,but i just felt like im done with them ,helped them a lot.I think it's time to do a high step in my career.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :N/A
What groups are you currently part of? :Yes,i'm in Outbreak Oganization and San Andreas Studios
Personality Information :
What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :I would not say im a very special because in my opinion everyone can be special in their own way, but i have the skills needed and the experience in gangs which make things more easy also i have the loyalty and maturity. Also i know i have not been so mature in the past , but i can ensure that i have achieved this target, as that was my aim as i have been told. I have been, trying to redeem my self from that lack of maturity i had in the passed and i do hope that i have showed that i can be mature and behave in the right manner and respect people .
I can bring dedication and a drive to succeed to this gang . I've always been appreciative of what the organizations I have worked for have done for me, as well as what I can do for them. I'm a loyal and a special person who wants to do my absolute best for the gang I work for.
One of the biggest attributes that I'd bring to this position is flexibility. At my previous gangs was able to help my team during focus gang testing,Ultimately, I'm willing to work with anyone at the gang to make sure gang's activities are a success.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:Black Bullets roleplay is to sell illegal firearms in whole SA and they are kind and skilled and i like their role ,they like transporting drugs and selling illegal arms equipements.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : In my opinion Black~Bullets is a one of the biggest gang and is feared among the streets. They have been selling guns since they were created in 2011 year. Its literally one of the best and most respected gangs , joining BB will be honor for me honestly, This gang is the most powerful one SAES. BB is full of elite members and leaders who are the really the right person who I need to learn more from them also BB is an experienced gang which I wanna be a part of it to improve everything's in my saes life and I wanna make a friendship with them and be a part of this family which really gonna change me and help to do much things.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :Yes, @Judyes , @Jasser , @WiTTi01 , @voli , @nicky , @nyx_ , @K2rhym
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :

:::

Spoiler Text

Thnx for reading,Rocket

alt text

Application Format:

Nickname: Silent.
Username: hamoucha08.
Nationality: Algeria.
Languages you can speak: Arabic&Frensh and English.

How long have you been playing on SAES? : Before a long time,maybe since 2015.In 2016 I went inactive about a year and few months,when I back I tried to log in to my account but it won't work,I created new one and I'm enjoying again.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Yea,I do
- Clandestine Mob.
- Rebels MC.
-- Clandestine Mob: When i back from inactivity,I got an Adminjail,because I dmed someone
Rebels MC: When i got kicked from Clandestine Mob,I joined Rebels MC,then Rebels was so inactive gang,I stayed there 3 weeks maybe ,and i didn't like it because it's a MC Gang so i left,but I used to take permission to left before I leave, because they'll blacklist me and my reputation will be bad.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : N/A.
What groups are you currently part of? : Im part of Invest Arms Corporation.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well,I've been playing for a long time and I am experienced player, I am good roleplayer and active member,i like to learn from my mistakes because it's a great thing to be a nice one,i am helpful,loyal and respectful player&friendlyship.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets are one of the oldest saes gangs,and it's one of the elite gangs,it sell illegal arms around San Andreas,It specialized in assasination,it sell what quality u want of arms,
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well,Camels are the most active gang around San Andreas,everyone respect it,It's also the elite gang,also i really want to be a camel ,Black Bullets had a good reputaion in the server,
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yea,I know @voli @RAMPAGE @nicky @Jasser @Judyes @WiTTi01
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Uhm,Check the spoiler below :

alt text
alt text

alt text
Application Format:

Nickname: DaLi

Username: messiess

Nationality: Tunisian

Languages you can speak : Arabic , English and Frensh

How long have you been playing on SAES? : almost 3 years

Commando da Capital.
CripZ
CDS
Cripz(The second time).

Commando da Capital: kicked for ban
CripZ: I left to join CDS
CDS; deleted
Cripz : I left to join BB.

** Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain)** : Yes , I was banned [https://saesrpg.uk/topic/8187/dali-ban-appeal]

What groups are you currently part of? :

I'm part of Cunning Stunts - Member-
I'm part of San Andreas Medics -member-
I'm part of ZIP -manager-

**Personality Information **:

1-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well, the special stuff about me is my activity... You can always find me ingame the whole day long and im also a skilled and experienced player.

2-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:
Black Bullets is a criminal organization providing assassinations and mercenary services. They are based in San Fierro but their services covers San Andreas as a whole. The classes we assassinate include cops, and drug dealers , arms dealers , jailbreak

3-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well , Black Bullets has great tactics so I can learn so many tactics from their members and I can become a criminal with better skills. I'm interested in criminal side, I feel it close to me, and I know that Black Bullets is the best gang of criminal side

Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), nicky/melou/mark/ k2rym/ jasser/ Nyx /matiizz/ voli/ WiTTi /ect..
and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : no one recommended me to apply and i took this decision by myself
Anything else that you would like to add?

alt text

***Thanks for reading my application***

@RocketLuncher said in Black~Bullets:

Hey there @RocketLuncher ! I'm sorry to inform you that your application goes ~[DENIED]~(red) as we think you won't fit with us just yet. If still interested, keep hanging around and re-apply in 2 weeks from today. Good luck !

alt text

@Silence0 said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname: Silent.
Username: hamoucha08.

Hey there @Silence0 ! I'm sorry to inform you that your application goes ~[DENIED]~(red) as we think you won't fit with us just yet. If still interested, keep hanging around and re-apply in 2 weeks from today. Good luck !
alt text

@DALI-i said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname: DaLi
Username: messiess

Hey there @DALI-i ! I'm sorry to inform you that your application goes ~[DENIED]~(red) as we think you won't fit with us just yet. If still interested, keep hanging around and re-apply in 2 weeks from today. Good luck !
alt text

• Moist 1

alt text
alt text
Applicant Main Information

Nickname: My nickname can change some of the time but I will always keep it as Moley.
Username: My username is DaToletha
Nationality: I am from The Netherlands
Languages you can speak: I can speak both Dutch and English
alt text
Player SAES Career Information

How long have you been playing on SAES : I have been playing SAESRPG since 2013 as I remember.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) I have been part of lots of organizations from 2013 to 2019 I really enjoyed some of them and some of them were not so nice to be in.
[RDMC] It was my first gang it was awesome in there I miss those times but it sadly died.
[HA] It reached level 2 it was nice in the beginning but there were several fights in literally every chat and after some days I left it...
[SAPA] It was my first squad it was fun in there but it was getting boring so I left this.
[SAFP] So I went to join SAFP and I've had nice people to hang with but after some weeks I left it because it went a bit Non-active.
[S~D] I went back to the criminals to help a gang to reach level 2 it was awesome in the beginning we've done lots of activities and roleplays but there were some problems some got kicked and some left after a couple of weeks it died.
[SoA:] It was fun in There I enjoyed my time in there but I had a couple of fights with a member which made me getting kicked.
[TST] I went back to the cop side for a while and it was going good so far until I got kicked by a fake report.
[CDC] I left it because I've gotten bored.
[BS] I went there and it was awesome we've also done a lot of activities within the gang but I left it to help The Company.
[FOX] I got kicked because I was acting like a mong and was retarded at the same time.
[FBI] Well I left because I had some problems with some of the members inside the squad
[ThC]: After so many times I have been part of this gang it will still be my favorite gang of all time I've ever been in, I discussed something with the leader of the gang and left.
Have you ever been banned from SAES If yes, please explain) : Yes I have been banned sometimes but I remember 2 of them 1. was because I dmed nanobob with a minigun that I received from an admin 2. was because I had a bad behavior against blade
What groups are you currently part of? : None since all my previous groups died but I applied for some so I could be part of them soon or maybe just not.
alt text
Personality Information

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Nothing makes me special over the others because we are all still the same players who sometimes got better plays than other but not very special, Why you should accept me is because I am an experienced player and I am always trying to help people if they need help with anything.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:Black Bullets is a criminal organization providing assassinations and mercenary services for the right price.
Why Did You apply Specifically for Black~Bullets? : Because I always wanted to become a member of this gang since the begin I started on this server because how friendly they were to me I got in once by a random invite from Afterlife back in 2013 if I remember by the Nickname Rocky after that I got kicked by eso since I was randomly invited and not by apply after that I haven't got the chance to apply for it since I didn't have much knowledge about the server and how stuff worked in saes I applied after some time I gained some knowledge and experience I gave my chance to apply for it but weren't kind of active back then.
Do you know any B~B Member as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us : No one recommended me to apply it was my own choice.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : meow
alt text

• Haha 1

alt text
alt text

Nickname: My nickname ingame is Alex.
Username: My username is alex0107.
Nationality: I am Bulgarian
Languages you can speak: Bulgarian , English and a little bit of Spanish.

alt text

How long have you been playing on SAES? : I have been playing on SAES:RPG for 4 years.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : C ( Confero's ) , VLA , UE ( 2 times ), OC , SAPA , STF and FOX
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : C - Died , VLA - Died , UE 1st time - Kicked for arresting a CripZ member in a br and I left the 2nd time. OC - Left , because had problems with the leader. SAPA - Joined it to get a PC and left it to join a squad . STF - Will tell you ingame. FOX - will tell you ingame
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes , I have been banned once for 5 hours requested by Haveer and banned by Angelo for having a bad behavior towards the staff or atleast he said so.
What groups are you currently part of? : I am currently apart of LWS and DE.

alt text
Personality Information

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I don't think there's something that makes me special over the others most of us are the same. I think you shall accept me , because I am active , friendly and loyal.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black~Bullets is a well-funded criminal organization which can eliminate your threat for the right price , creating and repairing weapons and making business. Their base is located in San Fierro , but their services cover San Andreas.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : My favorite gang was always Black~Bullets. I didn't join it earlier , because I didn't have enough experience , english skills and maturity level. I want to join it , because I have many friends there and also B~B has good , mature , friendly , loyal and skilled members.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes , I do. Melou , Elegant , Nicky , A7md , Mark , Judy , Honer , Madrazo Cookie and Style. None recommended me to apply I decided myself to.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]: Not really.

alt text

alt text

• Nickname: Faysal

• Username: Sakami852

• Nationality: I'm from Tunisia.

• Languages you can speak: I can speak 3 languages which are English, Arabic and not very well French.

alt text

• How long have you been playing on SAES? : I've been playing SAES for a long time and it's 2 years now.

• Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Yeah I've in a couple squads and one gang which are:
    Squads: SAPA / SAFP
    Gangs: Underground Empire

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :
    SAPA: The reason is obvious, I left SAPA once I thought I've learned a lot about cop side and especially RolePlaying. Didn't complete my PC test but I'm so thankful for them.
    SAFP: My brother's old squad. It was the only thing I was able to join at that time because he helped and encouraged me to play and do a lot of things. So, I joined SAFP for a couple of weeks until I decided to become a criminal because I don't like Cops strict rules.
    Underground Empire: That's gonna be fun to write and I'm not gonna ask you guys for details Ingame. I got in UE after trying some other gangs to join such as BS. It was a great journey with them I really enjoyed my time there and it was very awesome until things changed and to be more honest the way they treat me has changed to a bad way which I couldn't handle and the last thing happend was enough to make me leave this gang and become someone else. I'm not gonna blame them like anyone would when he leaves. They were awesome, they are still awesome but I had to make a good step. And I wish I can still be their boy.

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No, I'm a good man.

• What groups are you currently part of? : I'm a part of 3 groups which are: Al-Munazama / All Load Trucking / Cunning Stunts

alt text

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I won't consider myself really special and I'm not gonna say I'm perfect but I'm capable of doing many good things such as being active, showing an impressive loyalty, act quick, less problems. and I'll be your guy when you need me for sure.

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a very special organization known in Liberty City, the main role is killing. To be more specific, Killing to grow up busniess and make money with all kinds of weapons used by professional hitmans who are ex military soldiers well trained guys to act quickly and take actions in tough times. Doing assassination work for a lot of years made them finally as the biggest and most successful assassinations organiaztion in San Andreas.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Black~Bullets is one of the best organizations in SAES along with a lot of professional players and respectful guys. I'm applying for this organization to have a better journey with only experienced players who will respect me and consider my opinions as an option. And to be more specific, that's the first gang I ever applied to and I applied more than once but now I think I'm ready after all this time to become a camel and join you guys and continue my SAES carrier.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yeah I know a lot of B~B members and I have friends there. and the guy who recommended me to apply for you camels is my boy Harb and madrazo.

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Thank you for reading! I just want to apologize for being inactive in my first application because I had a lot of problems going on such as Pc broken and school. I'm back and I knew that there are a lot of my friends who's going to join Black Bullets and that motivated me to stick with my choice on becoming a camel.

alt text

@Moley said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname: My nickname can change some of the time but I will always keep it as Moley.

&

@alex0107 said in Black~Bullets:

&

@Faysal said in Black~Bullets:

All of you are under review, keep hanging around.

alt text

alt text

• Moist 1

alt text

Application Format:

Nationality:Tunisian [but now I am in France]
Languages you can speak:Arabic/Frensh/English
alt text

How long have you been playing on SAES? : I joined SAES:RPG community since 2017 (2 years+) but i forget my old acc so i took permission from an admin HQ and i create a new account.
Immigration-Customs-Enforcement.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
The Blood Brothers MC.
Comando Da Capital.
OverdoseCrime.
Organization Zero
The company
Wild ~Angels
CripZ
UnderGroundEmpire

Hmm, well lemme start with squads i left my first squad ICE because they went inactive and began to join the players are not ready , FBI I left it because it was inactive then i decided to be as crimside i joined BBMC but sadly gang has been closed , CDC like ICE reason , OC and Thc better tell the reason ingame,Organization Zero i really had fun there with cool friends,but i just felt like im done with them ,helped them a lot.I think it's time to do a high step in my career.Wild Angles closed like BBMC reason and CripZ better tell the reason in game.UE better tell the reason in game
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :N/A
What groups are you currently part of? :Yes,i'm in Outbreak Oganization and San Andreas Studios-San Andreas Pirates
alt text
What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :Well, I don't like to describe my self as special but yeah, i have some qualifications which let me be a little bit special, I keep training every single day to get better & better in my shooting skills, though, my aim is better now, I'm kind of active as well, I still have pleasure playing this game and honestly, I enjoy it as much as I can which is why I'm able to come in game everyday. In addition, my experience in gangs made me a little mature & understanding how gangs work. Though, I'm trying to get better at roleplaying as well which is one of the most important things in the server if not the most important. Whatever, I'll be behaving well & I'll try my best to be respectful towards all members. I'll keep training to get even better so i can achieve other & better skills.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:Black Bullets' role is mostly about assassination with its different kinds, price is the most thing they care about, whatever or however or whenever doesn't matter to them, they can do any type of assassination for the right price. Secondly, Black Bullets work on manifacturing guns, repairing them & costomising them with best kinds & types of several Scopes or Silencers which is unique & there are well-recruited people who work on that, though, in order to make a deal with Black Bullets, they should make an agreement with one of the agents. Finally but not less importantly, Black Bullets own their invesments corp which totally let them wash their money, known as "Money laundering", as usual, a special agent will be taking responsibility of the operation.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : In my opinion Black~Bullets is a one of the biggest gang and is feared among the streets. They have been selling guns since they were created in 2011 year. Its literally one of the best and most respected gangs , joining BB will be honor for me honestly, This gang is the most powerful one SAES. BB is full of elite members and leaders who are the really the right person who I need to learn more from them also BB is an experienced gang which I wanna be a part of it to improve everything's in my saes life and I wanna make a friendship with them and be a part of this family which really gonna change me and help to do much things.
alt text
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :Yes, @Judyes , @Jasser , @WITTI01 , @voli , @nicky , @nyx_ , @K2rhym
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :

Spoiler Text

Thnx for reading,Rocket

@alex0107 said in Black~Bullets:

@alex0107 ! Unfortunately but you are not fit our application standard aka "1- You must be 15+ years old." ...
BUT after reviewing your application and ingame efforts. We as the camels family decided to give you a chance to be one of us .

Congratulations ! Your application is ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime) . Meet me or any HQ ingame for the rest !
alt text

@Faysal said in Black~Bullets:

@Faysal ! We appreciate your efforts and your loyalty to us so we decided to give you a chance this time, so don't mess around and try to prove your presence among us as a camel. Congratulations !

alt text

@Moley said in Black~Bullets:

@Moley ! We appreciate your interest in joining our family due to your neat application and stable involvement in our gang activities, you're given the opportunity to prove your worthiness & loyalty. This might be your last chance so don't waste it !

alt text

@RocketLuncher said in Black~Bullets:

@RocketLuncher ! Under-Review for now, keep hanging around .

alt text

• Moist 1

alt text

Nickname: Erik

Username: EpicErik

Nationality: From Bulgaria, but living in the UK.

Languages you can speak: Armenian (not very well), Bulgarian, English.

alt text

How long have you been playing on SAES? : I have played in SAES for about 6 months but started playing in 2017, had to stop playing the game for a while.

Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Yes, I had.

Squads: None.
Gangs: Underground Empire, OverdoseCrime.

If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each one?:

OverdoseCrime: I left because of drama with the leader of the gang which I didnt want to get involved into.

Underground Empire: Had to leave SAES for a long break and left.

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : I have 1 adminjail, which was for DMing (Happened about the 2-3rd day after I joined... was pretty new at the time)

What groups are you currently part of? : None. (just came back on activity).

alt text

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I am not a very special person. I just think I am trust-worthy, loyal , good in RolePlaying, good in creating RolePlay Scenarios.

Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is the most unique gang in San Andreas, because of their role. They are hitmans. They are paid to kill and they always do their work. Black Bullets is the most elite contract killing gang in San Andreas, They are well funded and have respect from every gang in San Andreas too. The price tags start from 20.000.00 and can end at 30.000.00 (depends on the role of the person being paid to be killed). Another one of the main roles of Black Bullets is investment (into companies). B~B can make short-term investments, they can finance new companies, can make loan contracts for companies and individuals and can provide financial help (Call a member of B~B for help/price tags/more info). One of their biggest investments being the Cluckin Bell Food Chain and The Royale Casino.

Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I applied for B~B because of the friendly, active environment and the unique role of the gang which you could read on the question above. I do like B~B because of their respect too. They are really respected by the whole San Andreas. I want to join B~B because I can rely on them. I am really into the business itself and would love to invest in the gang!

Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yeah I know a lot of B~B members but the only one that recommended me was Faysal.

Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Thanks for the time spent on reading this. I really put as much effort as I could and tried to stick in the detail. There is just a bit of an issue that I can only play 2 hours at most and there is a chance to skip some days as of school and future projects.
alt text

@EpicErik said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname: Erik
Username: EpicErik

Hey there ! @EpicErik ! I'm sorry to inform you that your application goes ~[DENIED]~(red) as we think you won't fit with us just yet. If still interested, keep hanging around and re-apply in 2 weeks from today. Good luck !

alt text

• Moist 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nickname: YankaTa
Username: iani582094
Nationality: Bulgaria
Languages you can speak: I can speak English and Bulgarian language

How long have you been playing on SAES? : I started playing SAES before 3 years
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Ice ,CripZ , BBMC, Rebels, X,
ICE - didnt like cops side
CripZ- was inactive
BBMC - Closed
X- closed

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : I was banned for multi-acoounting
What groups are you currently part of? : N/A

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I think you should accept me because im loyal, recpectfull and good player and Im helping with everything i can.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black~Bullets is a high skilled gang which base is located in South SF and Its full with good and skilled players. They also got a big weapon busisness which cover the whole San Andreas.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets?: Well the first time i start playing SAES i wanted to join B~B but i was too weak for it. I still think im not that good and skilled players but why not to try.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : No
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]: Well the main reason to join Black~Bullets is to learn much new things like new tactics, improve my skills ingame and have fun with other players.

• Haha 1

@YankaTa said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname: YankaTa
Username: iani582094

Hey there ! @YankaTa ! I'm sorry to inform you that your application goes ~[DENIED]~(red) as we think you won't fit with us just yet. If still interested, keep hanging around and re-apply in 2 weeks from today. Good luck !

alt text

• Moist 1

• 1 month later...

Nickname: Schwarz
Username: baristezgel2
Nationality: Turkey
Languages you can speak: Turkish and English

How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since 5 years
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : CDC, TT, B~B, FOX, FBI

• CDC: It was inactive and they weren't doing any activities as a gang, so i got bored and left.

• TT: I got banned from SAES for 3 days, that got me kicked from the gang.

• B~B: I wasn't having fun by playing as a criminal so I decided to play as a cop.

• FOX: I had problems with some of the HQs, didn't want to stay anymore.

• FBI: I got bored from cop side, so here i am trying my chance to join back my old family.
    Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : As i stated above, I've been banned once for ramming someone with vehicle.
    What groups are you currently part of? : I am not a part of any group for now

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I'm an active player who tries to participate in every thing related to the gang i'm in as a result of my activity I can help the gang evolve. Also I'm good at flying aircrafts and I'm a good shooter.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: They are managed to assasinate people for cash. They are based in San Fierro but They are managed to do their mission in whole San Andreas. They also managed to repair weapons or supposed to upgrade them such as adding them muffler, or adding scopes to weapons etc...
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Because I was already a part of this family before, and i know how it feels to be a member of this gang, what it requires etc. It's fun without any doubt to play as a part of this gang, these are the reasons.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : @nyx_ recommended me to join. and I have some friends inside the gang; @Style @Kaioshin @MatizZ @nicky
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Nothing.

Nickname: Petrow
Username: presko99
Nationality: Bulgarian
Languages you can speak: Bulgarian and English

How long have you been playing on SAES? : It was October 2015 when I first joined the server, If I am not mistaken
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : SAFP, CripZ, ThC, UE and Navy Malistrip

• The Company- I just got fed up from the retardness of some of the members and left.

• SAFP- Kicked due to the ban mentioned below, which was the multiaccounting one.

• CripZ-Had some problems with the leader and not only with him.

• UE -I was kicked for responding to the bullies in the mainchat.

• Navy Malistrip- I quit because there was injustice towards me and some of the members. I do not want to go into details because that will cause fights which I am definitely not looking for. I could explain in game more detailed, if needed.

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : I have been banned from SAES twice. The first time I got banned was because of my inability of speaking English. I have forgoten my main account's password and I had to make another one in order to continue my SAES career. However things did not work out as planned. I was caught using another account with the same IP adress and the fact that I could barely speak English led me to a ban, because I could not explain what the situation was. The other time I'd ''bravely'' say It was my fault. And why do I say bravely? Because I am pretty happy that I got caught and got punished. Lets get to the point now. I was caught doing a pretty clever but silly trick. I was hosting a rigged event as ''LWS'' and I was literally taking newbies's money which I consider that what I did was THE LOWEST OF THE LOW. However I am now wiser than ever and I am pretty sure I will remain clean till the rest of my SAES career.
What groups are you currently part of? : I am curently part of the group ''raceTECH''

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I think that the fact that I am pretty active at the moment would be very helpful for BB. However it is not the only thing I've got. I have the ability to take orders and do as I am told. My skills with the weapons are also increadable in my opinion, which might take me a step forward... maybee
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: . Black Bullets is a very well-funded criminal organization that provides assassinations. They mainly do their job in San Fierro, although their services cover San Andreas as a whole. For the right price they will take down whoever they have been told to kill.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I specifically decide to apply for BB ''once again'' because I feel like this is where I belong. I also think that I have a lot to learn in the gang as there are lots of experienced people, however I also have my own qualities that could help the members as well.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I have a lot of friends in BB, however nobody told me or recommended me to apply.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : I would firstly like to appologize for my previous BB application withdraws, which were 2 if I am not mistaken. I was very confused what to do, but friends were telling me to go to their gangs and try to apply for them as if it was going to be more fun if we were in the same gang and we were hanging arround together. Well things did not go as expected. A lot of things happened to me in real life as well, but I don't really want to talk about this now. Everytime something dragged me here into ''Black Bullets'' It is like I am being told ''HERE IS YOUR PLACE THAT IS WHERE YOU BELONG''.
alt text

@Schwarz said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname: Schwarz
Username: baristezgel2

(the HQ who dealt with this application forgot to post your result here camel. announcing it for future uses)
alt text

@Petrow said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname: Petrow
Username: presko99

being an "experienced player" you should know that B~B's highest value is loyalty. we'v denied expert players for not being loyal enough to our cause and we'v given chances to fresh ones as truly wanted us for us.
you applied for us twice before and withdrew your applications in both, your explanation of "your friends telling you to apply for their gangs" is actually against you as it proves you wouldn't be loyal to the gang itself. you even applied to one of our allies and when denied instead of trying again you decided to try here.
not to speak of other aspects of your personality as your reputation and history says it all, you left all your previous organizations due to problems (in different sorts and ways, still had problems with someone) and i find it hard to believe you'v been the victim in 4 different scenarios (the 5th being a ban).

i guess by now you'd understand how slim your chances are of being one of us despite any experience/skills you might have. as i always say: skills can be taught but loyalty can not. in my opinion you need to get your thoughts together and decide once and for all where you want to go and settle

application is DENIED, you can reapply if still interested in 1 month from today with enough efforts during that time to show us how true the voices that tells you "here is your place" are. if that's not your plan then i suggest you don't bother reapplying to us ever again

alt text

• Moist 1

Nickname: Xavier
Username: adhamwaleed
Nationality: Egyptian
Languages you can speak: Arabic - English

How long have you been playing on SAES? : A very long time, 8 years i believe. However, i had a few long periods of inactivity.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Cladestine Mob - The Company - FOX - MG - MI-6
Cladestine Mob: Honestly, i left it just to apply here since i have wanted to so for a long time and now i felt the time is right
The Company: I had beef with some of the other HQs which over time led to me losing my rank and eventually getting kicked
(i unofficially joined cripz for a couple of weeks but i was extremely inactive)
FOX: The First time i was young and immature therefore i got kicked. I ran into Sam# a few years later and we decided to leave the past behind and i rejoined, i stayed for a few months then i realized im missing the gang-side so i left.
Midtown Gangsters: Unfortunately it died
MI-6: Left to join my friends in MG
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Nope
What groups are you currently part of? : None, i believe. (i used to be in TEC and Al Munazama but i have been inactive for a bit)

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I am mature, experienced in the game and I'm pretty decent skill-wise.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black~Bullets is an organization of highly trained assassins, mercenaries. They are the ones to call when you want someone dead. They also offer gun modding services.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I'll be honest here, I lead Lounge Inc. for a while and during that time i hosted a few games for B~B and i truly admired the gang, mainly due to the participating members who were extremely respectful and friendly. I have been wanting to apply ever since. Now i felt that the time is right since i am back active.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I know Harb and A7md. Some friends from AA & TT recommended it to me although i was already interested in the gang as i mentioned above.

Nickname: ExeR
Username: exer123
Nationality: Turkish
Languages you can speak: Turkish , English , A1 French

How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since 2009 but i had to stop playing the game because i was preparing my college exams and had to study almost every day and everynight after my exams im back and i decided to be a part of Black-Bullets.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : HS , VA , TST , MI6 , NNB , as much as i remember those are the officals that i've been played. I only just left from NNB because i was doing full time job and i wasnt have enough time to play because of this but now we can say im back. Secondly, other officals i've been it was closed and dead.

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :No, never.
What groups are you currently part of? : Nothing. ( I was a ProCop )

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I think im not a special person and a player but to be honest im a loyal person and im really good at role playing because while im role playing i feel like its really happening and im a really old player here that good at conversations except some of players but from big picture, i think im a friendly person.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: It is provide a weapons for everybody on special request and their bases located on San Fierro but they are able to move stuff around San Andreas City. Camels are assassins that killing the person by costs. To point of my view, they are the special assassins in the San Andreas City.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I think Black-Bullet is one of the oldest gang in San Andreas and i always wanted to be a part of Black-Bullets but i never tried to apply now its the time. On the otherhand, friendship in the black-bullets are different than others becuase their main argument is being a loyal person and i would like to be a part of a LOYAL gang.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : None.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Thank you for reading my request.

@Xavier said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname: Xavier
Username: adhamwaleed
Nationality: Egyptian
Languages you can speak: Arabic - English

How long have you been playing on SAES? : A very long time, 8 years i believe. However, i had a few long periods of inactivity.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Cladestine Mob - The Company - FOX - MG - MI-6
Cladestine Mob: Honestly, i left it just to apply here since i have wanted to so for a long time and now i felt the time is right
The Company: I had beef with some of the other HQs which over time led to me losing my rank and eventually getting kicked
(i unofficially joined cripz for a couple of weeks but i was extremely inactive)
FOX: The First time i was young and immature therefore i got kicked. I ran into Sam# a few years later and we decided to leave the past behind and i rejoined, i stayed for a few months then i realized im missing the gang-side so i left.
Midtown Gangsters: Unfortunately it died
MI-6: Left to join my friends in MG
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Nope
What groups are you currently part of? : None, i believe. (i used to be in TEC and Al Munazama but i have been inactive for a bit)

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I am mature, experienced in the game and I'm pretty decent skill-wise.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black~Bullets is an organization of highly trained assassins, mercenaries. They are the ones to call when you want someone dead. They also offer gun modding services.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I'll be honest here, I lead Lounge Inc. for a while and during that time i hosted a few games for B~B and i truly admired the gang, mainly due to the participating members who were extremely respectful and friendly. I have been wanting to apply ever since. Now i felt that the time is right since i am back active.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I know Harb and A7md. Some friends from AA & TT recommended it to me although i was already interested in the gang as i mentioned above.

I have decided to withdraw my application. I would like to note that nothing has changed about my admiration and respect for the gang, its just that i deeply miss the fun and excitement that comes with being in a lvl 0 gang, Thank you.