BRs these days

Curvy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@nulgath you talking about vending machine, in LS bank when you die u will go to hospital its near the bank there is a vending machine there when take drugs and go to bank the drugs will not warm off also in BC and TR and RC only LV and SF you talking about vending machine and and its only 1 bank or 2 you cant use the machine on it so pls stop crying like always and trying to get buffed from GM's because you are already buffed, and also if u want to remove deffending and blocking remove the slow doors and make it fair to both sides.

@weppo said in BRs these days:

While we are on the subject of defending anyway, look at this amazing clip right here. I would like to get some real CRIMINAL STRATEGY here:

https://youtu.be/KrQO-9cWCQ4

Mind you, I am not allowed to kill unwanted defenders as it classifies as DM. There is no single aspect of this situation 'balanced' 'fair' or stimulating gameplay of the server.

But I'd love some real criminal gamebreaking strategist to have a look. For the smartasses within us. If I walked away without going for vending I would have got shot in the back as soon as I got out of tazer teach, making me also die.

I wonder what wouldve happened if you killed that one criminal who was near the vending machine marker (while being unwanted of course)

@blackyy said in BRs these days:

@nulgath you talking about vending machine, in LS bank when you die u will go to hospital its near the bank there is a vending machine there when take drugs and go to bank the drugs will not warm off also in BC and TR and RC only LV and SF you talking about vending machine and and its only 1 bank or 2 you cant use the machine on it so pls stop crying like always and trying to get buffed from GM's because you are already buffed, and also if u want to remove deffending and blocking remove the slow doors and make it fair to both sides.

I know several cops who happen to have properties right in front of LSbank. What do you suggest? Carry a drug dealer with us everywhere we go?

Please, I beg you stop using the word crying because you criminals would literally start flaming the chat because of one ram arrest.

And let me remind you that this is not a crying diary this is a simple complaint about BRs nowadays, scroll up and open your eyes, look at the videos I posted and youll figure out how impossible it is to enter the bank.

Also how are we already buffed? Taking the example of speed drugs here; are you aware that drugs from dealers is like two times faster than the drugs from vending machines?

Everyone would be satisfied if you consider banning blocking roads and defending outside and in return remove the slow doors system.

ok do /cry because you wont get what you want as i said above cops want remove outside deff and bridges block and gangs want to remove slow doors and kamikazing planes in regroup then sides will deal with everything and it will be fair for all cya ;)

@blackyy said in BRs these days:

ok do /cry because you wont get what you want as i said above cops want remove outside deff and bridges block and gangs want to remove slow doors and kamikazing planes in regroup then sides will deal with everything and it will be fair for all cya ;)

Why do you have to be salty? I literally agreed with your idea.

Jeez man

We can't kamikaze because everyone gets bribed. Then when BR is about to start there are 30 people with 0 stars blocking the wanted crackers.

This isn't about that, this is about cops not being able to participate in BRs when there are defenders. This is especially noticable when there are less cops. (BRs can start with less then 10 cops now)

HLS also aren't permitted to go to BRs, and every gang HQ dissalows CLO to come. So that's a huge favour to crims. Anyone disagreeing with that can tell their gang HQ to allow CLO at their BRs.

But that aside, I would agree on having the doors be the previous speed if we can change the rules to not being able to defend outside, this is better for cops but also safer against rulebreakers.

Blocking roads is weird, I don't have a problem with it because a decently skilled player can drive around with only 1 or 2 second delay. RC its even faster to go around the bridge. But groups like SAI can't do a roadblock? Idk how that came to be but it's for a different time I guess.

Lmao, there's no way to balance it tho, in one server i won't name, who knows that knows, bank robbery system working in this way, bank robbery starts when there're ~~20 criminals and 20 cops(for example) in bank , when br starting entrances getting closed so after getting killed you can't comeback, so it forced both sidees to use brain and skills, and its 20v20 tdm inside the bank and for example it's balanced, but first of all it's completly other banking system, 2nd cop side isn't death there as it is in saes and 3rd do you even expect saes to change anything? Exactly :)