BRs these days

Curvy

. As you can see below, stopping / responding to BRs has become a hard task for cops lately.

Gang members took the roofs surrounding the bank they're robbing as a huge advantage against cops which makes it not only unfair but also impossible to enter the bank. That's not how defense should work. Cops also want to take part in BRs and play the game. But the way some gangs defend the bank makes it impossible to achieve that. It makes perfect sense that the "BR" activity should start and occur inside the actual bank. Not in the vicinity around it.

https://imgur.com/a/IuonqS5
https://imgur.com/a/jlPgbn6

. As you can see here, they also take defending to a next level by blocking both, the road leading to the bank and the marker of the bank with vehicles

https://imgur.com/a/4CDqpl5

. And last but not least, they would not give the cops a chance to provide themselves with drugs from the vending machines

https://imgur.com/a/YZX5T7Z

. In short, I suggest the following:

• Defending outside the bank has to be banned

• Blocking the roads with humongous vehicles has to be banned

• Blocking the marker of the interior has to be banned

• Shooting in the marker of the vending machines has to be banned

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is that currently 3/4 cops responde , the game shouldnt be easier to a side just cause the people there wanna be lazy , theres already a boost in reasons for cops to join since they now get payed for stopping the br , yall can kamikaze a plane full of crims during a regroup ,the doors are slow af when theres low count of cops so why make it harder for our side just cause your teammates wanna be lazy?

Well I'd agree when it comes to defending outside so since the last BR's updates there is no 10 official squads needed therefore only few responding and making it harder the thing is it will be more challenging if the defending outside gets removed
like you saw in those videos i were with curvy and sou only 3 of us responding we couldn't pass the 1st door meanwhile it could be more fun for both of us and more challenging if we keep the "Bank" rob inside the Bank
@Crash we can't kamikaze tbh since official gangs members spawn as trainees and bribe everyone so no one is wanted and it will count as DM

@crash what you said makes zero sense, no one's being lazy and as far as I'm concerned every single available cop would've responded to any BR.

We can not kamikaze the plane during the regrouping since it'll be filled with unwanted criminals, which leads to reports and such.

As I mentioned above; "It makes perfect sense that the "BR" activity should start and occur inside the actual bank. Not in the vicinity around it."

@curvy we started to bribe cause yall would nade/kamikaze before attempting to arrest anyone, there was actually a br once in the US where there were 2 of the robbers outside fully armoured defending and shooting the cops outside and the rest was inside grabing the loot sooo not that far from something real so once again whats the problem? just kill or arrest the defenders
yesterday during a AA br in RC the cop came to my roof from the back and arrested me when i was defending outside , does it make you lose time? yes but thats the point of tactics just like blocking the roads, we get tactics you guys should think of counters.
Every cop responds? there were 11 cops the other day during some br's we had the same 2 that kept coming back so wheres the other 8 you say they are responding?

How about you guys search for another solution to the problem? You can spawn at props which are directly outside the bank and this is why our solution is outside deffending. Only the gang who is bank robbing can deffend outside. You are kamikadzing our regroup planes, so we take bribes. Not to mention we can't shoot behind the glass. Deffending outside is also a way to kill cops like Smoken or Nulgath, they literally can't die. Basically, we're just testing out new tactics or strategies for bank robbery, when we fail you're showing how retarded you're in the chat, but when we succeed and you're just being toxic in chat or complaining on the forum without even trying something different (I'm not talking about you only, but the cops in general). I don't agree, but I don't disagree with this suggestion either and I'm saying this only and only so you don't write me novels why is unfair or such bullshit.

Here's an idea: make the area outside every bank have ghost mode for unoccupied vehicles. Make it only toggle on for the duration of a bankrob.

Another idea: add invincibility while inside the vending marker. Remove the ability to shoot guns while invincibility is on.

@crash ok let's keep realism out of this please.

You got arrested on the roof you mentioned yesterday because you were alone and we wouldn't mind if the amount of defenders gets limited to 2.

I literally turned the word "available" to bold in the sentence I said above. The cops that didn't respond either gave up because of the shitty defense system or simply unavailable.

@bisollini I appreciate how this started to sound but even if we spawned in our props next to it we would still get damaged and enter the bank with ~30 HP in case we made it in.

"Only the gang who is bank robbing can deffend outside" - Yes, when you have like 10 defending outside and 2 cracking inside, very fair.

@kikas said in BRs these days:

Here's an idea: make the area outside every bank have ghost mode for unoccupied vehicles. Make it only toggle on for the duration of a bankrob.

Another idea: add invincibility while inside the vending marker. Remove the ability to shoot guns while invincibility is on.

Or simply let us go to the vending machine then head to the bank in peace?

Thing is, you are able to kill arrest inside the bank, tase, and spam your nightstick which u can get +5 crims by a successful rush, plus the secret doors in LS and counties banks which allow you to pass in without getting shot/damaged.
and you are now crying about "defending outside the bank" forgetting about the other stuffs u got

@m7mdgr7 Could you please avoid the usage of the word "crying" because this has gotten frustrating at one point and most of the cops are not enjoying raiding BRs anymore.

Each side has its own advantages but this is unbearable

I wonder which retard would buy energy drink while there are 4 criminals camping, you could get it from hospital, second, you could press F when you are on a moving bike and you will automatically warp up without any damage, third, did you think that you wont get shot when buying energy drink when a BR is happening?
It will always remain the same situation, few months ago, many players suggested changes on the BR system / rules, some quitted already and you are showing up with another suggestion that will loop things again.

Dear Cactusjack,
The problem is not with the rules but with the laziness of the cops. I understand your point of view, but instead of hoping for a solution from the admin side I would recommend you to think about better tactics.
Rather than just not using a vending machine and directly rushing or killing the defenders, you want it all back in favor of the cops. Don't just see the bad things, see the good things too. Look for tactics instead of running to the bank like idiots, even a newbie can do that with 2 arrests.
Defending from the outside is rarely done properly. Most gangs do without this tactic or are not even enough to put together a proper outside defensive. Sure there are always 1 - 2 people defending outside, but is it really that hard to arrest or kill them?
All your points you mentioned there are solutions or tactics to prevent something like that. Play smart and accept challenges.
Also instead of hoping for change every time, think if this proposal makes sense and is fair for both sides.
For example, as others have already done here, you should find a perfect balance. Okay, people should not even defend outside, but we the cop side have no kill arrest anymore. Okay, they can't kill us in the vending machine area anymore, but we can't arrest them in the vending machine area.... Finding one thing that makes the other side harder is easy, but finding a balance is hard?
In my opinion, the rules should remain as they are, because I don't feel that we criminals only make 8 / 8 bankrobs. So many people fail every day. An extreme example, if there would be no more fail for a month, then I could understand your frustration, but not so.
All this thing I just mentioned led me to a -.

@sanfara said in BRs these days:

I wonder which retard would buy energy drink while there are 4 criminals camping, you could get it from hospital, second, you could press F when you are on a moving bike and you will automatically warp up without any damage, third, did you think that you wont get shot when buying energy drink when a BR is happening?
It will always remain the same situation, few months ago, many players suggested changes on the BR system / rules, some quitted already and you are showing up with another suggestion that will loop things again.

The same retard who spent money to buy a property near the bank. The pressing "F" thingy is considered as abuse in that case. I don't care about people who suggested to change the BR system / rules, I am talking about something that's never been done in the server before which is extremely unfair and unnecessary.

And yes I am showing up with another suggestion and I will keep up with it.

@pain187 said in BRs these days:

Dear Cactusjack,
The problem is not with the rules but with the laziness of the cops. I understand your point of view, but instead of hoping for a solution from the admin side I would recommend you to think about better tactics.
Rather than just not using a vending machine and directly rushing or killing the defenders, you want it all back in favor of the cops. Don't just see the bad things, see the good things too. Look for tactics instead of running to the bank like idiots, even a newbie can do that with 2 arrests.
Defending from the outside is rarely done properly. Most gangs do without this tactic or are not even enough to put together a proper outside defensive. Sure there are always 1 - 2 people defending outside, but is it really that hard to arrest or kill them?
All your points you mentioned there are solutions or tactics to prevent something like that. Play smart and accept challenges.
Also instead of hoping for change every time, think if this proposal makes sense and is fair for both sides.
For example, as others have already done here, you should find a perfect balance. Okay, people should not even defend outside, but we the cop side have no kill arrest anymore. Okay, they can't kill us in the vending machine area anymore, but we can't arrest them in the vending machine area.... Finding one thing that makes the other side harder is easy, but finding a balance is hard?
In my opinion, the rules should remain as they are, because I don't feel that we criminals only make 8 / 8 bankrobs. So many people fail every day. An extreme example, if there would be no more fail for a month, then I could understand your frustration, but not so.
All this thing I just mentioned led me to a -.

You are just repeating Crash's words here, our challenge is to stop the BR not to kill the defenders outside the bank.
If you are gonna keep mentioning kill-arrest then you might as well add it to the exterior of the bank.
Didn't get it? If a cop kills a defender outside the bank, they get arrested.