BRs these days

Curvy

@curvy
That is the point where you stop thinking.

You kill the outside defense -> Have the chance to use the vending machine -> Can rush back into the bank with 100HP -> Can start to stop the BR

Do you want us criminals to think of tactics for you? Use your head and think how to reach the goal of stopping the BR.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@pain187 said in BRs these days:

@curvy
That is the point where you stop thinking.

You kill the outside defense -> Have the chance to use the vending machine -> Can rush back into the bank with 100HP -> Can start to stop the BR

Do you want us criminals to think of tactics for you? Use your head and think how to reach the goal of stopping the BR.

Waste time on killing defenders -> Give the ones inside more time to be comfortable whilst cracking -> Let you rob the bank -> Get killed by the defenders who are inside inside.

Cool plan yeah, I do not want you to think of tactics for me I want you to use common sense.

@bisollini this is the only solution to make the br's funny for both sides, how can we have fun when we can't even enter the bank because some crims blocking the bridges, defending outside, nading the marker... etc
also about the part that i don't die, i didn't understand what you wanted to say.
is it too much asking for some fun ? we just want to participate in the br, make some money and arrests, idc if the bank was successfully robbed or not but i just want to have fun

Same arguments were made for previous changes to BR system and jail as well (although this isn't jail topic) to criminals. "Get better tactics" "maybe don't JB alone but with friends" "bla bla bla".

Cop reqruirement went down, there are now even less cops responding then before the previous changes. Which let me remind everyone, those were made because there were less cops. So for the less educated people here in short:

There are less cops responding then BEFORE all previous BR changes.

yes doors go slower, but we cannot even get to the door which opens slowly, so it doesn't matter how fast it goes. (Unless you crack slower then 5 minutes then learn2crack)

BUT ASIDE ALL THAT.

My main concern with defending outside is that other gang members and other randoms see this as the oppertunity to DM cops outside. Which is not allowed.

HS BR with 6 defenders outside? -> Unwanted O members and randoms start dmming cops outside because HS are also doing that. (just get inside the bank lol)

Also before BR starts, all crims just DM cops outside. Just get your ass inside if you aren't the robbing gang. It's only 10 more meters to hold W to then afk for 2minutes. I get it if a cop is actually chasing you. But just sitting outside with 5 different gangs just does not make sense. ( I don't think you are even allowed to do this? )

@weppo said in BRs these days:

Cop reqruirement went down, there are now even less cops responding then before the previous changes. Which let me remind everyone, those were made because there were less cops. So for the less educated people here in short:

There are less cops responding then BEFORE all previous BR changes.

Not true? You are even more active.

HS BR with 6 defenders outside? -> Unwanted O members and randoms start dmming cops outside because HS are also doing that. (just get inside the bank lol)

waiting inside for the BR to start in county banks is suicide due to the small lobby.

But just sitting outside with 5 different gangs just does not make sense. ( I don't think you are even allowed to do this? )

Its allowed before the BR started.

bro no point making this topic.

crims all gonna downvote and idea gonna get rejected eventually. all these br changes were made just to 'improve crim side activity', but all it is is constant boring dm that crims apparently enjoy

change in jail layout was not enough to improve activity so now br's got fucked up good way to balance cop side innit

lol even marker killing before br starts got added honestly pathetic

We ll it's same for cops Don't arrest at bean machine marker.
Ur the first guy who camp bean machine mark after a wall and when a crim shows up u tase and arrest.
ALSO: u forgot the part that Cops spray secretly throught wall and we can't see it.

@chezzy said in BRs these days:

We ll it's same for cops Don't arrest at bean machine marker.
Ur the first guy who camp bean machine mark after a wall and when a crim shows up u tase and arrest.
ALSO: u forgot the part that Cops spray secretly throught wall and we can't see it.

Since someone brought up the idea of getting drugs at hospital, I suggest you consider doing that. Besides, such a cool idea yeah I'll let you get your drugs then watch you kill me.

And we only spray through the wall when we succeed at stopping the BR and that rarely happens since you criminals don't even give us the chance to enter the bank.

i dont know if this is even a suggestion or a crying dairy but let me tell you wheres the real problem here. its simply copside lack skills thats it i dont know why i got to repeat this but i'll do. yall lack skills and only way to hide your shame or laziness to improve is by implying a shitty rule that makes 0 sense and its the reason why this server is now PVP style rather than RP. this rules been here for ages and for me it will be very dumb to add any new stupid rule regarding the recent activity of the server so. instead of just tasing and using nightstick go fight those crimes in roofs or battle your way in to the bank. or instead of wasting your time arguing and crying around forum and main chat why dont you take a tour around TR hospital or GT and see how crimes invest their time honing their skills for times like this. and not crying over forum. seriously bro yall cry a lot i dont know whats gonna be next. maybe a new rule that disallow crime to use guns in BR ? grow the fuck up

@leonard said in BRs these days:

i dont know if this is even a suggestion or a crying dairy but let me tell you wheres the real problem here. its simply copside lack skills thats it i dont know why i got to repeat this but i'll do. yall lack skills and only way to hide your shame or laziness to improve is by implying a shitty rule that makes 0 sense and its the reason why this server is now PVP style rather than RP. this rules been here for ages and for me it will be very dumb to add any new stupid rule regarding the recent activity of the server so. instead of just tasing and using nightstick go fight those crimes in roofs or battle your way in to the bank. or instead of wasting your time arguing and crying around forum and main chat why dont you take a tour around TR hospital or GT and see how crimes invest their time honing their skills for times like this. and not crying over forum. seriously bro yall cry a lot i dont know whats gonna be next. maybe a new rule that disallow crime to use guns in BR ? grow the fuck up

Who put the devil juice in your water mate? Take a chill pill and relax.
It would mean a lot if you scroll up and read what I said since I answered all the questions you just asked in your long paragraph.

But hey I'm not blaming you, you might not know what it feels like spawning at the hospital again and again just to end up getting killed in front of the bank's marker without getting the chance to enter it.

@curvy said in BRs these days:

It would mean a lot if you scroll up and read what I said since I answered all the questions you just asked in your long paragraph.

But hey I'm not blaming you, you might not know what it feels like spawning at the hospital again and again just to end up getting killed in front of the bank's marker without getting the chance to enter it.

excuse me if my words are bit sharp to hurt your emotion but those answers of yours make 0 sense and im glad you mentioned the hospital spawn thing since we crime if we got killed inside br we wont be able to get back due to 150-300 sec jail time and even if the time finishes before the BR you"ll spawn in middle of nowhere in TR which will take hella time to get back and since theres 10 cops attacking and have the ability to respawn and rush again in matter of small time against 30 crimes that only got one chance i think theres a huge bias toward the cop side already. but you still insist on making it more unfair. im not saying we have problem with the current situation. but theres some stuff we have to do to keep the BR running so outside def will atleast give some time for people to crack throught office + jail door time. if we managed to forbid outside def its gonna be a huge disaster since everyone going to get packed in lobby and all the cops gotta do is spray their m4 or cs behind the glass and take the whole BR down so. its not a problem of rule its problem of skills. and from taking a look at your videos you literaly rush toward danger without cleaning you way to the bank. you didnt even bother taking sniper and shooting few rounds. i gotta admit theres some wise cops there who got skill and know how the game works take for example troones his sniping skill is off the charts as a cop he always manage to take down outside def with no troubles. so im asking you to clear your mind out of this bullshit you are writing here and go learn some good skills

excuse me if my words are bit sharp to hurt your emotion but those answers of yours make 0 sense and im glad you mentioned the hospital spawn thing since we crime if we got killed inside br we wont be able to get back due to 150-300 sec jail time and even if the time finishes before the BR you"ll spawn in middle of nowhere in TR which will take hella time to get back and since theres 10 cops attacking and have the ability to respawn and rush again in matter of small time against 30 crimes that only got one chance i think theres a huge bias toward the cop side already. but you still insist on making it more unfair. im not saying we have problem with the current situation. but theres some stuff we have to do to keep the BR running so outside def will atleast give some time for people to crack throught office + jail door time. if we managed to forbid outside def its gonna be a huge disaster since everyone going to get packed in lobby and all the cops gotta do is spray their m4 or cs behind the glass and take the whole BR down so. its not a problem of rule its problem of skills. and from taking a look at your videos you literaly rush toward danger without cleaning you way to the bank. you didnt even bother taking sniper and shooting few rounds. i gotta admit theres some wise cops there who got skill and know how the game works take for example troones his sniping skill is off the charts as a cop he always manage to take down outside def with no troubles. so im asking you to clear your mind out of this bullshit you are writing here and go learn some good skills

alt text

alt text

alt text

While we are on the subject of defending anyway, look at this amazing clip right here. I would like to get some real CRIMINAL STRATEGY here:

https://youtu.be/KrQO-9cWCQ4

Mind you, I am not allowed to kill unwanted defenders as it classifies as DM. There is no single aspect of this situation 'balanced' 'fair' or stimulating gameplay of the server.

But I'd love some real criminal gamebreaking strategist to have a look. For the smartasses within us. If I walked away without going for vending I would have got shot in the back as soon as I got out of tazer teach, making me also die.

@weppo Literally every criminal could make their own video of their own experience where they go in a vending machine but get arrested by a cop they can't kill/shoot first otherwise it's defending outside, how's that different?

Both situations are dumb asf.