Suggesting a rule change

Rasta

Question

Hello there

According to rule#5 that states its not allowed to marker kill/arrest in Bank markers, I would suggest to expand this rule to another markers due to the time people get stuck in the marker, loading the map/interior
My suggestion here is: Make marker killing/arrest punishable in markers like shops too, but keep the jail marker as it is

https://streamable.com/8pyigj

This is one of the main reasons I'm suggesting this rule change, or maybe increase the marker protection timer, to at least give criminals and cops time to move from this markers.

Thank you for your time!

17 answers to this question

I just wonder where did that rule go? I clearly remember, years back that thing was clearly punishable, suddenly some admins did abrakadabra on f1 rulebook and the rules change themselves and some rules are actually delete, I wonder why. Can't wait to see the dogs singing together "lame rule, why needed, criminals too op"

Definitely +1

lol its been a long time since y'all marker kill and arrest at others markers a lot of crims abuse the marker they get inside and they wait for cops to follow them so they marker kill them yeah cops also follow crims after sr to the burger shop and just wait him outside thats happen for me when i was in criminal side
ngl
for me i agree on changing it but i dont think that they will

The thing is, if people abuse marker to avoid arrest you can easily report them. At least we would have an opportunity to even move from that spot, instead of getting insta tazed as you can see in the clip @KiroSa

people sadly use markers as a good way of avoiding arrest by entering and exiting the marker continuously. Sure add arrest/damage protection from the markers, but make it against the rules to abuse markers as a way of avoiding arrest.

The rule being changed was actually weird/bad even me arresting here in the video was weird like instantly tazing you as you left but maybe they could increase the timer of the marker protection or as antirug said just make it punishable for whoever abuses it

I honestly hate the fact that somethings changed in SAES, rules, squads are dying, even tho gangs, it is just painful to see players joining gangs without having any idea about the gameplay rules or such related things, thinking that abusing a maker is just an advantage to help them killing the cops which is not true, abusing the marker will just make you look like a noob, I had many experience with the abusing thing such as being in a pursuit for around 10 mins and it just ends with being killed in a shop marker, It is true that if you taze someone in a marker nothing would happen because of the marker protection, even if the hit was succesful the criminal will wrap back inside or outside the shop and this is annoying.
Some of the criminals still don't know that the marker arresting in jail is allowed, I recall, cops either, seeing them spamming because of the marker killing at jail etc.
I'd give a +1 to this if it will make the marker killing or arresting a punishable rule in all the shops except the jail.

There would be no need for rule nor waste of manpower for enforcement of the same; if marker protection was implemented to all markers. That is, if it comes paired with a cooldown that would be preventing people from entering and existing the marker repeatedly to abuse the protection, that happens often enough at jail without the said cooldown. Although the invulnerability script is too incompetent and unlikely to keep you alive when receiving large amounts of damage as seen at jail, it should do just fine at places like shops; again, if paired with a marker entry cooldown.

https://streamable.com/5078md

briefly ! this video shows the importance of scripts..
method : press key for enter/exit marker with stay hidden like a 5sc without weapons switch also without get damage and the best thing people couldn't block each others when they enter/exit

as we see this script could disable many rules .. like marker arrest/killing .. also abuse it for shooting without get damage .. or kill cops behind glass in city banks because simply they give em advantage for rushing inside also it give criminals advantage for running outsid ..
technically no one can abuse marker

my point of view there is no need to save current scripts/rules with new rules bcz that can make only more fake reports an lack of understanding about some mistakes of sync

i only suggest to make new marker script :)))))))))))))