[SUGGESTION] TURF WAR

Petrow

Question

Some time has passed and I wanna make a suggestion again about headshot in turfs. It's still apparent that sniper headshot is too op of a feature, with most kills in turfs being done by sniper (check kill list during wars or join them). Adding a HS feature to 1 gun only has just disbalanced things.

The sniper hs was added to SF, Bayside, whetstone turfs only at first but then recklessly added to all zones which is too much. Some players still wanna enjoy original turf combat so I suggest to have sniper hs removed from half of the turf zones, the other half could still remain with the HS so both sides would be pleased

• Answers 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

@immortal said in [SUGGESTION] TURF WAR:

It's over, no need to post here anymore, the solution of having 50/50 or specific zones where HS is enabled there and rest not, should be added, @SAES-Developer , please take care of this section

Here a prime example of "i CanT uSe a GuN pLeaSe RemOve, sO i DoNt hAve tO TrY tO LeaRn a NeW sKill TypE as Headshot"

@manny said in [SUGGESTION] TURF WAR:

It's over, no need to post here anymore, the solution of having 50/50 or specific zones where HS is enabled there and rest not, should be added, @SAES-Developer , please take care of this section

Here a prime example of "i CanT uSe a GuN pLeaSe RemOve, sO i DoNt hAve tO TrY tO LeaRn a NeW sKill TypE as Headshot"

haha, are you talking to me? lmao, whatever you've said above, lemme explain our point to your dead brain, we're suggesting a compromise which is having specific zones where HS will be enabled there, and the rest will be without it, we're not saying we're going to eliminate HS, and btw, why you guys are really scared of losing it?

@manny said in [SUGGESTION] TURF WAR:

haha, are you talking to me? lmao, whatever you've said above, lemme explain our point to your dead brain, we're suggesting a compromise which is having specific zones where HS will be enabled there, and the rest will be without it, we're not saying we're going to eliminate HS, and btw, why you guys are really scared of losing it?

Just to your dead brain, when HS was added, turfs became finally something different and fun other than cs spam with m4, and are you all really that scared to keep it?

@michael said in [SUGGESTION] TURF WAR:

@reket Atleast 50% of the map wouldnt be about sniper abuse then?
spamming c like idiots to avoid headshot, people turning war on/off to avoid it, players with high ping having the advantage imo

Were you from UE? :aaaaa:. and apart from that the c spamming was fixed some what. and tbh currently HS script is working better then it used to ever.