[SUGGESTION] TURF WAR

Petrow

Question

Some time has passed and I wanna make a suggestion again about headshot in turfs. It's still apparent that sniper headshot is too op of a feature, with most kills in turfs being done by sniper (check kill list during wars or join them). Adding a HS feature to 1 gun only has just disbalanced things.

The sniper hs was added to SF, Bayside, whetstone turfs only at first but then recklessly added to all zones which is too much. Some players still wanna enjoy original turf combat so I suggest to have sniper hs removed from half of the turf zones, the other half could still remain with the HS so both sides would be pleased

• Answers 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

this idea will just kill the game like it already dead many people were busting there nuts to learn how to snipe and now you want to remove it apartly and soon you will remove as whole so i dont like the idea to limit the sniper HS since the zones are already small and i guess the headshot is the only what make sniper usable in turf and in the game

In my opinion old turf was too much funny, combats were more extended, actually you get in zone you give a headshot then you get a headshot and start the procces again, its realy fast to get killed, with the old turf system the teamwork was more important in order to be able to defend or attack a zone correctly.
Anyways there will be always different type of opinions and much people enjoy HS system as much people enjoy old turf system so maybe 50% and 50% can be a solution to make everyone enjoy.s

I will explain you how terrible is your post/idea :

• When people use headshot they must to get better aim, even better skills, its not easy use headshot, you can get better aimming and timmings, if u take off the headshot script you gonna get a bunch of noobs shooting combat shotgun everywhere.

• You can use headshot if u like it, if no just dont do it, do corner shoot with m4 cs or something. (even you can use nades :kek:)

• The headshot script makes people more skilled.

• This post is more against snipers than headshot script

• You can suggest a better headshot script to be honestly. suggest remove it will destroy the turf gameplay

@Blue said in [SUGGESTION] TURF WAR:

Ye sure, lets get back to using only CS / M4 with any possible bug / animation bug

As if 90% of the players aren't already creating desync with buggy animations by switching back and forth to sniper and abusing the crouch bug. Back to the main post, I agree on limiting sniper headshot to a certain portion of the turfs, so both those who like and dislike headshots can enjoy turf wars equally.

Headshot plays too big of a role in turfs. Sniper used to be a powerful wep from distance, with a massive range too btw, but since headshot was added it has too much potential, highly effective in close quarters too. Imbalance is the result when you boost one already useful weapon with a one shot ability and don't upgrade other weps.

Some players ofcourse have invested into learning hs'ing and in wars they rely on their hs ability for the most part, which is practical considering how effective it is.
But a considerable part of us wants to enjoy turfs like they were not so long ago, where sniper didn't play such a big role.

So having half turf regions with headshot and half without it seems like a good compromise +

Well, I'd agree on making it 50/50, as much as I like sniping even I didn't reach that good level of being a pro HS, but sometimes it's really good to change to the other weapons though, so 50/50 would be fair enough for both sides and bringing back old good skills to other weapons

I'm posting this advice again and it will be my last

Get better on sniper and you'll be happy clapping people in lines, therefore, you can easily defeat sniper users by using some common sense (taking covers, using mobile guns as a counter, etc..)

@Strong said in [SUGGESTION] TURF WAR:

I'm posting this advice again and it will be my last

Get better on sniper and you'll be happy clapping people in lines, therefore, you can easily defeat sniper users by using some common sense (taking covers, using mobile guns as a counter, etc..)

I'm talking about giving more chances to other weapons-
Since HS script was added and everyone nowadays using sniper-like its the only weapon left on the game, a lot got sick of it, wars were going very well in the past without it and I'm not talking about eliminating HS, I said if we can add HS script to specific zones or half of it would make fair and better for both sides, otherwise, it shows that some here are scared of using other weapons because he has been a sniperholic for a while and left other weapons without training on them or I'm wrong? same as your point.

i see peoples spamming 'C++' and they dunno anything about coding staffs ! they're just copy+past from they leaders's says anyway i never agreed anything that petrow's says but in this point i support him ! also headshot works 70% of the time only