[SUGGESTION] TURF WAR

Petrow

Question

Some time has passed and I wanna make a suggestion again about headshot in turfs. It's still apparent that sniper headshot is too op of a feature, with most kills in turfs being done by sniper (check kill list during wars or join them). Adding a HS feature to 1 gun only has just disbalanced things.

The sniper hs was added to SF, Bayside, whetstone turfs only at first but then recklessly added to all zones which is too much. Some players still wanna enjoy original turf combat so I suggest to have sniper hs removed from half of the turf zones, the other half could still remain with the HS so both sides would be pleased

• Answers 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

@buckk said in [SUGGESTION] TURF WAR:

Yeah these are all relative points m4 and deag really aren't as abusable here. Of course it is a suggestion and turf is more democratic.

M4 and deagle aren't abusable? Lmao just go hide behind Alpha and spam m4 as always, don't lie to yourself.

@burako you're a random sniper bot who can barely use all guns don't mention me again. Nice amount of posts btw always talking :) meme

shut up sir or mute

Going to archive it, the poll is super close but ultimately it would come down to a decision from @SAES-Gang-Managers

If you want to pursue it further I suggest a new topic so people can vote again as this has been going on for nearly a year, or more likely the best way to have a conversation is to engage with GM's on the GM discord in your gangs channel, or the group channel.