SAI - Contributions & Activity log

Involved SAI members: Edward Morello

Date, time and duration of activity: 03.01.2019 & 40 Minutes.
Activity type: Patrol.
Details: This usual Patrol started at the Beautiful morning at SAI HQ, I took the beautiful Dodge Charger and started typing in the MDC that I'm going on duty , After I left the base I headed towards the central of Las Ventures and started Patrolling around, The day was sunny and there was nobody at the streets.
After about 20-30 Minutes I spotted a truck driver that missed a stop sign and kept going, I pulled over him and after greeting him , I took his licenses and I went to the MDC and checked him , after checking him I saw that his driving history is clean and he doesn't got any charges, eventually I gave him ticket and a warning before removing his driving licenses.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/SaAYOGX

Involved SAI members: Jerry Schmidt @Matheus
Other involved people: Anduin Wrynn ( @Wizax ), William Rulick (?), Jackson Murphy (?)

Date, time and duration of activity: January 13th, 2019 - 21:15 to 23:20
Activity type: Patrol
Details: I started a state-wide patrol by myself at around 9 PM. After a few minutes of patrol, I had spotted a speeding vehicle, driving carelessly in the highway heading towards Los Santos from Las Venturas. After a short time catching up to the suspect with my lights flashing, I turned the siren on so the driver would notice me if he hadn't already. He then finally stopped, and I had a chat with him. I let him go with a ticket for driving over the limit and careless driving. I then finally joined Officer Wrynn for a patrol at the SAi HQ at around 9:40 PM. We went after a couple vehicles that didn't comply, then placing them under arrest. It was at around 10:20 PM that we spotted a bright pink Super GT (( Later changed due to a vehicle respawn )) driving through a parking lot, near the Burger Shot at Idlewood, in Los Santos, in really high speed. I went after the vehicle, signaling them to stop, and so they did. I ran the plate on the MDT, noticing that there was a Felony Warrant for the registered owner, so we proceeded the stop by asking them to get out. After some investigation, the two males that were in the vehicle were placed in custody and we headed to the Los Santos Police Department, where we finished the case, and also the patrol. The driver, William Rulick, was charged for the warrant, possession of a stolen firearm, possession of a firearm by felon, possession of marijuana. The passenger, Jackson Murphy, was charged for possession of methamphetamine.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/tPlKM0x

Involved SAI members: Charles Hudson @Elegant Howard Penkins @Bidrift
Other involved people: N/A
Date, time and duration of activity:Tuesday, 15/01/2019, 15 minutes.
Activity type: State-wide patrol.
Details:
Thursday at 17:00PM Charles Hudson went on duty and geared up in the SAi HeadQuarters as he leaves the HQ he dispatches in radio and mentions that he's available for calls and that he's starting his patrol, as soon as he went on his day he was called by Howard Penkins called me for assistance in a chase and he responded and we successfully managed to arrest the suspects as we were patrolling around the area in Los Santos we found another reckless driver and didn't comply to us so we decided to arrest him and put him to justice, we than patrolled our way to the SAi HeadQuarters and it was peaceful from there and then I was called from home that something happened to his wife and he went off duty and went to check up on his wife and Howard went off duty also.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/qYQKQYI

Involved SAI members: Thomas_Reed @bas260, Rhaskos_Abigail @doom

Responsible SAI Teams involved: HQ/Leadership
Other involved people: @Zei @MeDai @JohnnyEnglish @Bas

Date, time and duration of activity: 21-1-2019 Roleplay took 90 minutes.
Activity type: Vehicular collision turned out to be an accident
Details:
I was driving towards Los Santos Airport on the highway that passes straight through Los Santos. When a vehicle also going south overtook me. He then lost control of his vehicle and crashed into a concrete barrier. The victim got out of the vehicle by himself. He has no visible injuries on his body. I then proceeded to call for assistance. First to arrive were additional State Police units and a local police officer. While the local law enforcement directed traffic state police offered the victim first aid and secured the scene. We had put on our reflective vests so there would be less of a chance to get struck by an oncoming vehicle.

Later medical assistance arrived and the fire department also. The fire department started cooling down the totalled vehicle with an extinguisher containing foam. The emergency medical technician attended the victim. We informed the medic of the situation. When the victim would be released from SAM care he had to be taken to the police station for questioning.

The fire department and I cleaned up the scene and we had Cuban Cars tow away the vehicle. The fire department then used the engine to clear any debris from the highway with water.

The victim now turned suspect had been taken to the holding cell where he was pat down. We found a pistol hidden in between his waist and belt. We arrested the suspect and he's currently still being held at the SAI HQ. Awaiting official charges from the prosecutor.

Screenshots: WIll be added later

Involved SAI members: Steven_Hayward @Niceez , Thomas_Reed
Responsible SAI Teams involved: Foxtrot
Other involved people: [FOX]Sanek

Date, time and duration of activity: 12:03 - 12:57 ( 54 minutes )
Details: A state-wide patrol was started by me at 12:03. I've decided to keep under my control LV-LS highway. When I arrived over there, I saw building auto repair shop: I drove to the parking lots, asked the managers whether everything is fine or not and after getting a positive answer left them alone. Afterwards, I put a camera on 120 km/h on the highway and started waiting for the offender. I didn't have to wait for a long as soon a small racing car jumped right behind from me on the hill crossing 2 double lines and breaking all of the possible traffic rules. I turned my sirens on and started to pursue the driver meanwhile offering him to stop his car. He didn't decide to do it and kept escaping but soon lost control and fall into the ocean. The driver was arrested. Then I drove back to my location where my camera stayed and started waiting for the next offender. After around 10 minutes a black sabre passed in front of me on the high speed - my camera showed 215 km/h. I started to pursue the sabre, but I couldn't stop him as his car was way too fast, so I had to call the backup. Soon FOX Unit arrived, rammed the sabre and made his car flip. The driver was arrested by FOX Agent. After all of these patrols, I ran out of fuel and drove back to SAI HQ to refuel my cruiser. The next details of my patrol are not that interesting as there were not any offenders and all I did was patrolling the cities.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/jEwKhWT

Involved SAI members: Roy Trager @flusha , John Phillips @Revonex
Other involved people: N/A
Date, time and duration of activity: Tuesday, 23/01/2019, 30 minutes.
Details:
In a normal wednesday, everything goes normal, as usually does. Trager and Trooper Phillips got an order from the commissioner about going down the streets and rule the city. Of coursly we had no another choice to do else, we got in the sultan immediately. Trooper Phillips was driving the vehicle, I was handling the radio, reported that we are leaving from the SAI HQ for an state-wide patrol. While patrolling around Las Venturas, we have seen a suspicious black mustang on the road. I used my megaphone and the further details has been given to the suspect. Fortunately, the suspect followed our directions. Tropper Phillips talked to the suspect, while I was checking his documents on the police computer. Everything was seem clean. We've decided let suspect go away with some of our advices.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/ISsXrDI

Involved SAI members: Marcus Lamirez @Markus
Date, time and duration of activity: 2 hours.
Activity type: State-wide Patrol
Details: It started off as a really quiet day, I began my journey from the SAI HQ and then went to the nearest coffee shop because it was early in the morning and I did need something to boost my energy. Then I ate some food and drank the coffee and I was off. It was really quiet and nothing much happened until I picked up a partner of mine and we took the Police Rancher. A truck drove by in high speed and also looked like he was driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs. He did pull over and quickly got out and started pointing at his tires, we took our tasers out in-case he had something that could possibly hurt us. We patted him down and then checked out the tire, he told a gang member had shot his tire but it was true, a bullet hole was in the tire. I checked out his ID and personal documents, nothing bad, no warrants, no tickets, no felonies. We got him a towtruck and a mechanic to fix the tire and he moved on, he worked under a private trucking company too. We went back to the SAI HQ and ended the patrol.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/94BFBMl

Involved SAI members: @Markus & @bas260
Date, time and duration of activity: About 30-40 minutes.
Activity type: State-wide Patrol
Details: It was the afternoon and I saw Thomas at our HQ so I decided to go for a patrol as well. It was very quiet, barely any cars and if there were, nothing serious, just driving towards their own destination. I started going towards North LV and noticed a light green car parked on the side of the highway where he clearly was not allowed, there are some places where you can but that was the spot where you couldn't. He luckily did not move and came out of his car with his hands in the air. I asked why did he park there and he told me he was doing something he couldn't do while driving. I asked for his ID and personal documents and then Thomas, our Commissioner rolled up and I asked him if he could check his car and documents. He did and nothing bad came back, he had some tickets but they were paid, I gave him a ticket for parking in the wrong place and let him go. Thomas bring me back to the SAI HQ and I went to eat lunch.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/itQR2Q4

Involved SAI members: J.Drenth (Ramby), Andrei_Petrov( @Anas_ )

Other involved people:

Date, time and duration of activity: 26/01/2019, 25 minutes.
Activity type: Traffic control, on the look-out for speeding, reckless driving, endangering another vehicle.
Details:
Me and my partner were on patrol, we where heading for Los Santos. when suddenly a yellow car at the opposite lane came straight towards at an enourmous speed. We performed an U-turn, turned or sirens on and started the pursuit. The driver noticed us and pulled his car over at the correct side of the road. We had a little talk with the driver about his performance in traffic and asked for his identification. It turned out that he did not have his ID with him, so we decided to take him with us to the station for some further questioning, and check out his fingerprints to get some confirmation about his identity. My partner did the questioning, and I searched the licenseplate of the suspect in our database. It turned out that the car had been spotted in a race event. After we confronted the suspect with this information, he attempted to bribe us. We declined. We decided to keep the suspect injail and let him wait for his trial in court.
Screenshots:

:::

https://imgur.com/a/oQa4Yy7

• 3 weeks later...

Involved SAI members: Markus, @DyamDouglas & @Ramby
Date, time and duration of activity: 18.02.2019 & I was there for at least 2 hours.
Activity type: Speedbumps and checkpoints.
Details: After a long and good vacation, I decided to get back to work as my usual, the Trooper who patrols around the State but this time I decided to build and construct my own checkpoint at Los Santos to Las Venturas highway with the help of Dyam Douglas, a partner of mine. Before that, I captured a lot of firearms from an illegal visitor that was smuggling arms across the Mexico and US Border. I caught him and he didn't lie to me because he had enough and wanted to serve his time. And after I called the back-up unit and sent his ass straight to jail, I started constructing my stuff because recently, we got so many reports about speeding on the main LS-LV Highway that it was terrible so I had to step in. I finished everything up and eventually, Dyam came to help me and also built a pull-over place where we could investigate the criminals. After a while, SGT Ramby came and supervised our stuff and he was pretty impressed which I appreciated, I also showed him everything I captured and until now, the speedbump remains to reduce criminals and hooligans.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/iri5GZq

Involved SAI members: Jamie Dunforth ( @Carter ), Jack Dawkins ( @Marko ), Markus Lamirez ( @Markus ) Tyler Miguel ( @Shaggeh ), Chris Powers ( @Gravity ), Howard Penkins ( @Bidrift )
Responsible SAI Teams involved: Sergeant Jack Dawkins ( @Marko )
Other involved people: James Aran ( @Aurora ), Roy Pulsipher, D.Throne, , @StrreT , @IceCold , @Nobodyknows , @Rubik

Date, time and duration of activity: 21th of February, starting from 18:00 to 19:30 ( 1 hour and 30 minutes )
Activity type: Checkpoint and investigating
Details:
It's been an awesome afternoon for the troopers as the sergeant called them for a turning a toll into a checkpoint in order to do traffic controls and perhaps they may find some illegal stuff with the passing drivers.

They checkpoint took place of the highway linking Las Venturas and San Fierro within Bone County, San Andreas Interceptors' troopers got their equipments and cones ready for the checkpoint. They settled things up and by then started to do the main job they were looking for.

After pulling over some citizens and dealt with their documents, and of course most of them were fine, they suddenly caught a citizen, that turned into a criminal by later, that his car's registration expired since a year. Instead of impounding his vehicle or paying a fine of 2,500 dollars, he decided to pull out a semi automatic desert eagle handgun and pointed it at the troopers in a hazardous way. The troopers tried to get his attention by moving and talking to him as they were surrendering, meanwhile, trooper Penkins withdrown his taser pistol and discharged an electrocuting bullet on the suspect that led him to freeze down the ground. Then the trooper safely went over him, taking the handgun away and cuffing him, and he informed us about a bomb inside the car. Fortunately, the towtruck of the impounder was already there and he towed the car away before it exploded and the citizens were safe. We took the suspect to the investigation.

While dealing with him in the department of San Andreas Interceptors, some brand of a three criminals were waiting on the reception, the suspect tried to escape and went to there, they were hiding but the troopers noticed them and warned them to put their hands up. They refused and their were armed with automatic rifles, they pulled them upwards poiting at us, so we immediately discharged our electrocuting handguns on them for the troopers' safety, and one of them forcely while being electrocuted took his weapon and tried to shoot a trooper near him, cuffing his partner. Luckily again, the trooper had the chance of taking out his Colt AR15 and charged it from the office boxes and shot the individual to not get any trooper's life in danger. The criminal which had the explosive C4 in his vehicle pulled a gun and so a trooper was with him and directly shot him too.

We cuffed the other criminals and took them to the cells, meanwhile, we stood with the injured ones and called the medical assistance immediately and they were successfuly healt and they got their first aid and will be droven to the hospital with cuffs so they won't escape. After doing the right things, all of them were bailed in different cells waiting for their judgment to come over.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/RNWBOXG

• 3 weeks later...

Involved SAI members: John_Drenth (Ramby) Jason_Letterman ( @Bizzle )
Other involved people:
Date, time and duration of activity: 14/03/2019, 30 minutes.
Details:
The patrol started at SAI HQ. From there we moved to LS-LV highway and started our state-wide patrol. On the highway from LS-LV we encountered a red Ferrari who overtook us with an accelerating speed. We turned our sirens on and reported it via the radio. When we indicated the suspect to pull over, he stopped in the middle of an highway exit. We went as far as possible to the side of the exit to have a little chat about his dangerous driving. We checked his license and registration via the radio, and did a thoroughly screen on his background to see if he had commited any violation like this before. Nothing came up so we gave him a ticket for speeding.

Furthermore, we also followed a couple more suspects during our patrol. Most pull-overs resulted in a verbal warning or a ticket for speeding.

End of duty report.

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/5aiu2HX

Involved SAI members: Jerry Schmidt (Myself)
Other involved people: No one

Date, time and duration of activity: March 16th, 2019 - 22:50 to 00:10 (BRT)
Details: I was assigned to patrol in the morning shift. Right after I had started the patrol, I came across a homicide scene in front of Fort Carson Sheriff's Department. Upon making contact with the suspect, he ran towards a vehicle, broke its windows and hijacked it, then proceeded to flee. Upon a short pursuit his vehicle got damaged, so he tried running. I got out of my patrol vehicle and went after him, successfully tasing and taking him in custody right there. An hour later I got back to Fort Carson, where I've spotted two reckless driving vehicles, so I went after them. I've stuck to one of them and made contact, but it did not work out. A pursuit had started and after some long vehicles I've disabled his vehicle, making the suspect having to step out. A short foot pursuit took place near the Bone County Quarry, where I tased the suspect near the east entrance and took him in custody. I moved the patrol to Las Venturas, where a few hours later I came across another reckless driver, but this time I was not able to catch up, since my vehicle got totaled in an accident during the pursuit. A tow truck was called for the totaled cruiser, and I went back to the barracks to get a new vehicle and continue the patrol. No more incidents happened during the patrol I finished in the afternoon.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/dVJOett

alt text
Involved SAI members: John_Drenth (Ramby)
Other involved people: Ronseal, Bas and Darth-Revan.
Date, time and duration of activity: 19/03/2019, 30 minutes.
Activity type: Closing the road (roadblock).
Details:
I started at SAI HQ and went towards San Fierro to perform some regular routine work. In San Fierro I drove past the bank and suddenly I saw a hugh fire coming from an appartment building. A member of SAFD was already present and was reporting the situation in via the radio. Within a few minutes, a group of fireman arrived and started to put the fire out, and search for any casualties. In the meanwhile, I took care of closing the roads and create a detour for traffic. When the fire was out, a woman was pulled out of the appartment with severe burns. We brought her to the hospital, to get checked out. For some screens see the attachment below.

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/Y7ljZwF

Involved SAI members: Jerry Schmidt (Myself)
Other involved people: No one

Date, time and duration of activity: March 20th, 2019 - 04:05 to 04:50 (BRT)
Details: I've begun the patrol at around 12:30 PM by myself and decided to focus on the smaller towns in Bone County. There wasn't much movement in that shift apart from the one call I responded to, assisting some officers on a foot pursuit. Other than that it was pretty chill. Took some dirt roads to take a look at the more remote areas and make sure everything was okay. Did not spot any traffic offenses in those towns. I think people are finally starting to respect traffic laws. At around 4:45 PM I've finished the patrol and returned to SAI HQ.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/53O9eC3

Involved SAI members: Dan Dyam Douglas
Responsible SAI Teams involved: bas260 - Thomas Reed, Markus - Marcus Lamirez
Other involved people: N/a

Date, time and duration of activity: March 17th, 15:30
Activity type: Speedtrap and patrol
Details: Went by the speedtrap when I noticed the activity going on at LS-LV highway, the common spot for such events. Joined with Sergeant Markus and later on Commissioner Reed came by as well. We tried to commence in some RP's but instead got into an argument with ICE and quickly blew off the speedtrap. After that we went to patrol without any notable proceedings, which is also why we discontinued the patrol half an hour later.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/TgIYJwZ

Involved SAI members: Dan Dyam Douglas
Responsible SAI Teams involved: Markus - Marcus Lamirez
Other involved people: -

Date, time and duration of activity: March 23rd, 16:00, about an hour
Details: Sergeant Markus invited me to join a roleplay when I joined, unfortunately that didn't turn out, so we went for a speedtrap from where we could pursuit suspects. Some CLO started to annoy us and we continued with a regular rural patrol. We discontinued when Marcus went for diner.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/8zgf1mm

• 1 month later...

Involved SAI members: Giggs_Benson Samuel_Jackson
Responsible SAI Teams involved: Samuel_Jackson (Exile)
Other involved people: -

Date, time and duration of activity: April 23rd (19:51) server time
Details: Giggs Benson and I were patrolling the Los Santos area looking,looking for people speeding or violating any traffic laws.
Screenshots:
alt text

Involved SAI members: Samuel_Jackson (Exile)
Other involved people: -[ThC]mimyy

Date, time and duration of activity: April 28th (21:54)
Activity type: Patrol/RP
Details: I was patrolling the LV-X are when I encountered a young female swerving lanes,I assumed she was under the influence,turned on my siren and attempted to pull her over. Instead of pulling over,she tried to flee the scene for a minute,until she eventually stopped after I alerted her she was on her last warning to stop.
When she started responding to me,her words were slurred and her breath reeked of alcohol. I gave her a blood-alcohol-concentration test,and she wasn't over the legal limit,she was at 0.4%. So I let her go on a warning,but to be aware of her surroundings and to drive safely.
Screenshots:
alt text

Other involved people: -YAS|SwaTT (Also a trainee I was patrolling with)

Date, time and duration of activity: April 28th (01:28)
Details: After patrolling around the Las Venturas area,I decided to head towards the Los Santos area,after making my way to the LV-X area,I encountered a trucker that appeared to be out of his truck,holding an illegal firearm. I asked him why was he blocking the road,and where did he get the illegal firearm from. He tried to make a run for it,and also insulted me while doing so,we were able to capture the suspect and detain him
Screenshots:
alt text

Involved SAI members: Samuel_Jackson (Exile) Rhaskos_Abigail
Responsible SAI Teams involved: Samuel_Jackson (Exile) Rhaskos_Abigail
Other involved people: - [ThC]Sparrow Jack_Storm

Date, time and duration of activity: July 10th 2018
Activity type: Roadblock
Details: Me and Abigail decided to set up a roadblock on LV-X to control traffic and arrest any fugitives that tried to enter the Las Venturas area with a warrant out for their arrest.
alt text

Other involved people: - OC|>Jengus

Date, time and duration of activity: April 28th (7:02)
Details: While I was patrolling the RP Area,I had encountered a car that had matched the description of a stolen vehicle. I decided to pull the driver over,after running the driver's license plate. It turns out it was not the stolen vehicle,but I alerted him his plates are expired. The driver informed me that he was on his way to get the m renewed,so I let him off the hook,this time..

alt text

• 3 weeks later...

Involved SAI members: John_Drenth (Ramby)
Other involved people: Kowalski
Date, time and duration of activity: 14/05/2019, 20 minutes.
Activity type: Cargo inspection.
Details:
I followed a suspicious trucker who was transporting some heavy equipment (tanks, heavily armed helicopter), so I decided to pull him over and inspects his documents because transporting such a big load isn't something you see daily. The trucker responded and pulled over at the side of the road. I asked him his ID, transport documents and registration of the truck. The trucker handed over everything nicely and everything seemed to be fine. I asked where he was heading with this transport, and he explained that he had to deliver in to DE located in the desert. Well, as everything was fine with his documents and all, I had to let him continue with his work. End of duty report.

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/1tpj23U

Involved SAI members: Samuel_Jackson
Other involved people: None
Date, time and duration of activity: May 2nd 2019 (06:17)
Details:
I set up a roadblock at LV-X to catch any truckers carrying illegal goods,or criminals trying to pass into another city

alt text

Involved SAI members: Samuel_Jackson
Other involved people: BlueZ>iBow|TF
Date, time and duration of activity: May 2nd 2019 (10:09)
Details:
While I had my roadblock setup,a civilian passed through with an expired ID,when I asked him why he was driving around with an expired ID. He started to act very delusional,he began rambling and slurring his words. This made me come to the conclusion that the guy was drunk,I ran a BAC test on him and he was over the state's limit. He was detained at the roadblock.
alt text