SAI - Contributions & Activity log

~[Involved SAI members]~(navy): Aaron Brandon ( @Kim ) & J.Miller ( @Sw3dy )

~[Responsible SAI Teams involved]~(navy): Foxtrot

~[Other involved people]~(navy): @cHuck / @VayraN / @Shadro / @chicken / @Suki

~[Date, time and duration of activity]~(navy): 22.08.2019 / afternoon / around 1 hour and 30 minutes

~[Activity type]~(navy): Driving Course Training

~[Activity Details]~(navy): Trooper Brandon and Trooper Miller have planned to do a training to represent what is SAI and to improve their skills regarding driving and focusing over it.

~[Screenshots]~(navy):

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Involved SAI members: Rylan_Teem & Riley_Crimson ( @Matthews )

Responsible SAI Teams involved: Foxtrot

Other involved people: Pearl ( @Pearl )

Date, time and duration of activity: 22nd of August, 2019

Activity type: RP Patrol ( Speed check)

Activity Details: Trooper Riley and Rylan have been sent on a patrolling mission around Las Venturas as they recieved information of suspected drivers. They place a speedtrap on the highway goes to LV from SF. They spotted a suspected pink Mustang breaking the speed records on the highway. They started following the suspect and as they came nearer to the suspect, they announced the suspect to pull over and turn his engine off. The suspect has stopped. As they came nearer to the window, the suspect rolled his window down and asked the reason of the pullover. They explained the situation to the suspect kindly and asked for his documents, identity car and registration of his car. The suspect gave all of the stuff and Rylan started checking inside the vehicle for anything suspicious. As they finished checking the information of the suspect and his car, they found nothing wrong with him. They let the suspect go and then returned back to the headquarters.

Screenshots:

alt textalt textalt text

Involved SAI members: John_Drenth (Ramby) & @TaJ )
Other involved people: CIA-squad
Date, time and duration of activity: 22/08/2019, 30 minutes.
Activity type: Checkpoint
Details:
A checkpoint was put-upon the highway from LS to LV. Multiple cars pulled over for inspection and got thoroughly inspected from bottom to top. Most of the drivers could pursue their route without any problems. A few drivers needed some special treatment with a thorough check of registration and driving license. A few BOLO's where successfully taken of the road and driven back to SAI-HQ, together with the suspect(s) for some interrogation.

https://imgur.com/a/QaWicu2

Involved SAI members: John_Drenth (Ramby)
Other involved people: Suspects and citizens of San Andreas
Date, time and duration of activity: 22/08/2019, 15-20 minutes.
Activity type: routine check/ pullover of a suspicious vehicle.
Details:
A suspicious vehicle was pulled over during a checkpoint. The car was registered as a funeral car, but some suspicious people were behind the wheel, who didn't quite look like the regular driver you would expect in a funeral car. Once the car was parked at the side, an inspection was conducted on the car. The car checked out fine, but there was one thing we had to inspect, the coffin. But before we did that, a thorough background check on both the drivers of the car was conducted. It turned out they both had been prosecuted for illegally transporting weapons. Once we had all the facts on the table, we decided to unscrew a few screws off the coffin and made a little peek inside. It turned out the coffin was full of weapons. Both drivers were arrested and transported to SAI HQ.

https://imgur.com/a/F9akUq6

Other involved people: Trooper.Cogburn and Suspects and citizens of San Andreas
Date, time and duration of activity: 22/08/2019, 15 minutes.
Details:
A suspicious vehicle was pulled over during a checkpoint. The car drove towards the checkpoint with a tremendous speed, so it was time to pull him over. Once the suspect parked his car, the questioning began. The suspects eventually gave in and explain he had his car tuned with a V8 engine. This, of course, was illegal and the car got impounded and stored at SAI-HQ. The suspects was given a ticket and a receipt for that he will get an invitation to show up at court at a certain date. After that, we called a taxi to bring the person home. (Trooper.Cogburn also did a background check on the vehicle and the ID of the suspect).

https://imgur.com/a/F9akUq6

~[Involved SAI members]~(navy): Aaron Brandon ( @Kim ) - J.Miller ( @Sw3dy ) - Giggs Benson ( @Ntruder ) - Mark Calaway ( @TaJ ) - Richard Johnsen ( @N-FUN )

~[Responsible SAI Teams involved]~(navy): Foxtrot - Alpha - Charlie - Beta

~[Other involved people]~(navy): @VayraN / @PunchLine / @William / @LAPD_Spanish_VEN

~[Date, time and duration of activity]~(navy): 23.08.2019 / evening / around 1 hour and 15 minutes

~[Activity Details]~(navy): Bunch of SAI Troopers and Seargents organized to make a driving course training
to show how to maneuver, turn, and how to avoid hurting their cars everything ended up great and successful.

~[Screenshot(s)]~(navy) :

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

^[Thanks for reading!]

~[Involved SAI members]~(navy): Aaron_Brandon ( @Kim ) / SAES>Blade ( @Blade ) / Mark Calaway ( @TaJ ) / Giggs Benson ( @Ntruder ) / J.Miller ( @Sw3dy ) / Richard Johnsen ( @N-FUN )

~[Activity screenshot on 23-08-2019]~(navy):

alt text

Other involved people: Trooper.Tobias and citizens of San Andreas
Date, time and duration of activity: 23/08/2019, 15 minutes.
Details:
During our patrol, we pulled over a suspect who was driving underneath the speed limit on the highway that is allowed. My colleague had a conversation with the suspect about his dangerous driving and eventually gave him a ticket. Because it is considered dangerous driving when you don't maintain the appropriate speed limit, because you can in fact hurt yourself or other people. The suspect fully understood the explanation of our trooper who's currently in a learning curve. He took the ticket that was given out by the trooper and drove off. We then proceeded to the nearest restaurant and reported a code 7 via the radio.

https://imgur.com/a/ArZz4w4

Involved SAI members: Richard Johnsen(N.FUN)
Responsible SAI Teams involved: Alpha
Other involved people: N/A
Date, time and duration of activity: 24-08-2019(From 18:22 untill 19:35)
Activity type: State-wide patrol
Details: The shift started from the SAI HQ in Las Venturas. I started the shift on the police motor where I immediately spotted an motorbike standing still at the side of the road. When I approached the person for questioning the person started his bike and drove away. After a quick chase the person decided to pull over and an ticket was writing for not following police orders. Then I setup an speed trap at the highway to San Fierro, here were none tickets written. When I drove back to Las Venturas I saw a pink car driving with ridiculous speeds, I tried to pull over the person but he decided not to follow my orders. The chase ended up in Thierra Robada where the suspect was lost. The license plate was written down and the person can expect an high penalty. The next person I pulled over was driving to Los Santos. I noticed his speed was a bit to high so I decided to pull the driver over. A warning for the speed was given and a alcohol test was performed. The driver committed that he had 1 beer but our alcohol tester gave the green light. However I had a word with the driver he should not drink and drive at all, even if it is a small amount. The driver agreed on this. After that I brought the motorbike back to the station and took an normal police vehicle. When I just turned up at the highway I saw a black truck driving at the wrong side of the road, the driver decided not to stop, but after a short chase the driver was taken into custody. The last person I pulled over was in Los Santos. I followed the driver from Las Venturas into Los Santos where he committed several violations. He drove multiple times at the wrong side of the road and the driving speed was too high. After the driver was stopped I spoke to the driver. The driver knew that he made several violations and made no scene of it. The driver also drove with an suspended driving license and the car had no insurance. His license was taken away and 2 tickets were written.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/cL6OTm3

Involved SAI Members: Trooper H.Telford

Other Involved People: Deputy H.Lawrence (Hapro)

Date, Time and Duration of Activity: 26th of August, 2019 | Afternoon(16 Server Time) | ~30 Minutes.

Activity Type: Roleplay and Patrol

Activity Details: Trooper Telford started his afternoon shift around Bone County, patrolling around the area, he met with Deputy Lawrence who joined him in his patrol, after a while, the two decided to go on a meal break, enjoying a little snack at the Fort Carson donut shop, only to continue their patrol afterwards, with not much action.

Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Date, time and duration of activity: 28/08/2019, 15 minutes.
Activity type: In pursuit of a suspicious vehicle.
Details:
A suspicious vehicle was attempted to pull over, instead of doing so he accelerated of with fast speed. I started the pursuit and almost arrested him when his comet crashed into a wall. Sadly, he came away and stole a new car called an SGT. I reported everything in via the radio, but there was no back-up in sight. I followed him all the way to the intersection of Las Venturas where I eventually lost him. After he was completely out of sight, I drove back to SAI HQ to put a BOLO on the vehicle. Hopefully, something will come out of it soon. But till this day, the suspect remains free.

https://imgur.com/a/0opNB6D

Other Involved People: Officer Luke Hobbs

Date, Time and Duration of Activity: 31st of August, 2019 | Noon(12 Server Time) | ~30 Minutes.

Activity Type: Roleplay Patrol

Activity Details: Trooper Telford started his early shift with Officer Luke Hobbs, after meeting up, the two went to the Las Venturas Highway to set up a speed cam, as there wasn't much traffic in the area, they instead decided to continue a normal patrol, heading to Bone County where they pulled over a speeder, and went on with their day.
Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text

Involved SAI members: Trooper Jari Aarnio and Commissioner Ardron Dawson.

Responsible SAI Teams involved: -

Other involved people: Henry

Date, time and duration of activity: 1.9.2019 approx. 12.00-13.00

Activity type: RP Patrol

Activity Details: Trooper Jari Aarnio was on his morning shift and kept the San Andreas as safe place by patrolling at the highways. Later at the noon also Comissioner Ardron Dawson joined to patrol and we managed to make much effort together, for example we pulled over Henry because he was speeding with hes truck and we did check hes driving license and vehicle registration. Everything was okay so this time we only gave him warning and let him go to do hes work.

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/027eBGw

Other Involved People: State Trooper Nishki

Date, Time and Duration of Activity: 1st of September, 2019 | Afternoon(14-15 Server Time) | ~1 Hour.

Activity Type: Roleplay Patrol

Activity Details: Trooper Telford was patrolling alone around the countryside, before State Trooper Nishki decided to join him, turning it into a state wide patrol as they went along with their day, catching a few speeders at the highway, and also some highly wanted criminals and terrorists, the general area was the highway between Los Santos and Las Venturas.
Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text

~[Involved SAI members]~(navy): Aaron Brandon ( @Kim ) - Riley Crimson ( @Batuhan )

~[Responsible SAI Teams involved]~(navy): N/A

~[Other involved people]~(navy): @Ironclad / @Yuki / @Kristofer

~[Date, time and duration of activity]~(navy): 01.09.2019 / evening / 30 minutes

~[Screenshot(s)]~(navy) :

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Involved SAI Members: @Kim (me)

Other Involved People: @Yuki

Date, Time and Duration of Activity: 01.09.2019 / evening / 15 mins

Activity Type: State-Wide patrol

Activity Details: Trooper Brandon & officer Etienne began to do state-wide patrol around San Andreas. The first suspect was over speed driving to Los Santos Airport by the ordinary highway, Trooper Brandon told the suspect to pull over.. Brandon asked the criminal person about his license and car documents, when brandon received the papers from the criminal she went to the police vehicle to check the paperwork on the system..eventually trooper brandon gave him a ticket by 200 bucks, he paid his ticket and went on his priorities.

Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Involved SAI members: Trooper Jari Aarnio

Other involved people: San Andreas cititzens

Date, time and duration of activity: 4.9.2019, 1 hour at the evening

Activity Details: Trooper Jari Aarnio set up some speedtraps at the evening and pulled over people who were driving dangerously or over the speed limit. Some of the situations ended up to gunfire but i succesfully managed to deal with most of the cases.

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/BOVYUGV

Involved SAI members: Trooper Jari Aarnio

Other involved people: Criminals and Citizens in San Andreas

Date, time and duration of activity: 5.9.2019, Couple hours in the evening.

Activity Details: Trooper Jari Aarnio had very action-packed evening. I succesfully pulled over five different criminals while i was patrolling in Las Venturas. I heard most unique explanations from criminals breaking the law, One drove over a dog and got 40 star-wanted level for that, one civilian had escaped from mental hospital etc... Also i set up my speedtrap in Las Venturas and caught many people for driving over the speedlimit, there were still too many to catch all of them by myself.

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/jIuCSVP
alt text

~[Involved SAI Members]~(navy): Aaron_Brandon ( @Kim )

~[Other Involved People]~(navy): Etienne_Laurent ( @Yuki )

~[Date, Time and Duration of Activity]~(navy): 01.09.2019 / evening / 22 mins

~[Activity Type]~(navy): State-Wide patrol / traffic control

~[Activity Details]~(navy): Trooper Brandon & officer Etienne began to do a state-wide patrol around San Andreas. SAI police vehicle was a bit scratched, we've decided to repair it in Los Santos pay 'n spray and also upgraded it. We installed a nitro and a new tires, Trooper Brandon has stopped to the right side of the road for a traffic control, our first target was speeding with over 120 km/h in city. We pulled him over and asked him a few questions :

Dialogue :

~[Brandon]~(navy) : Goes to the suspect
~[Brandon]~(navy) : would you turn off the engine and leave from your car please?
~[Suspect]~(red) : Hello officer
~[Etienne]~(blue) : puts stingers on the marked road
~[Suspect]~(red) : officer, would you tell me why you have pulled me over?
~[Brandon]~(navy) : Only i ask the questions, we pulled you over cause of your high speeding.
~[Suspect]~(red) : I was supposed to fast, i just wanted to try my new car's limits.
~[Brandon]~(navy) : You know thats not allowed in cities/towns right?
~[Suspect]~(red) : It's not of course
~[Brandon]~(navy) : Can i get your ID License and Car documents?
~[Suspect]~(red) : Lemme reach my car's glove box about the papers..
~[Brandon]~(navy): Goes to the SAI vehicle to check on the system, suspect's papers.
~[Brandon]~(navy) : You have to renew your ID license it has expired last month.
~[Suspect]~(red) : I will do it once you let me go.
~[Brandon]~(navy) : Alright.
~[Brandon]~(navy) : I will give you a ticket from 500$ about your expired License and also we are gonna take your car to our
police station.

~[Screenshots]~(navy):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

~[Involved SAI Members]~(navy): Aaron_Brandon ( @Kim ) / Dan_Douglas ( @DyamDouglas )

~[Other Involved People]~(navy): N/A

~[Date, Time and Duration of Activity]~(navy): 01.09.2019 / evening / 15 mins

~[Activity Type]~(navy): State-Wide patrol / traffic control

~[Activity Details]~(navy): Trooper Brandon & Cpt.Douglas had started driving around San Andreas for other people who are against the laws and the goverment. Brandon gave an idea to begin a traffic control on highway whose between Las Venturas and Los Santos, nothing happened there so Brandon and Cpt.Douglass had gone to other place, it was in Bone County highway. First suspect was driving over the speed limit, we apparently pulled him over. Cpt.Douglass approached to his car and asked about his ID license and Car documents, the suspect showed his papers. He had to renew his car documents otherwise his ID License was alright with non-fake information. We gave him a ticket about his speeding and his expired car docs. Douglas and Brandon head to SAI HQ to continue their coffee!

~[Screenshot(s)]~(navy):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

~[Involved SAI Members]~(navy): Aaron_Brandon ( @Kim ) / Dan_Douglas ( @DyamDouglas )

~[Other Involved People]~(navy): N/A

~[Date, Time and Duration of Activity]~(navy): 09.09.2019 / afternoon / 40 mins

~[Activity Type]~(navy): State-Wide patrol

~[Activity Details]~(navy): Captain.Douglas & Trooper Brandon were on duty to across the dangerous streets on San Andreas.
Brandon dispatched to the radio that they are off duty for a while, Brandon and Douglas have taken something to eat and drink while they had a break in the SAI vehicle. Brandon and Douglas have seen the first target, we tried to pull him over but it was close to miss him. Brandon accelerated the car and found his car from the long distance, we couldn't pull him over so we've decided to shoot at his car in order to take him to the jail and it actually happened. End of Shift .

~[Screenshot(s)]~(navy):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

• 2 weeks later...

Date, time and duration of activity: 23/09/2019, 30 minutes.
Activity type: In pursuit of a suspicious vehicle.
Details:
During my patrol, I encountered a vehicle who was speeding at the highway towards San Fierro. He didn't react to my sirens and my megaphone binds. So, I decided to pull him over with force. I used the PIT tactic to get him at the side of the road and put the suspect into custody. During this, I called for back-up but there were no available units available to back me up. End of duty report.

https://imgur.com/a/UiSth3M

• 3 weeks later...

Involved SAI members: Calvin Perez (Markus)
Other involved people: Omar and speeding citizens.
Date, time and duration of activity: 08.10.2019 & 30 minutes.
Details:

My patrol started from the SAI HQ and I went to a bush near the LS Bridge that goes towards LV and set-up a little speed camera that came in quite useful.

A lot of citizens were speeding as the limit was set strictly to 100 KM/H.

After some time of camping out in the bush, I decided to roll out and patrol around the state. It was pretty quiet due to the fact that it was rush hour usually at this time around but to my surprise. I didn't see many cars. After starting to move towards the desert. I saw a car pop out from the other side of the road and then speed. He luckily slowed down as I turned my lights and sirens on and pulled over.

The suspect was a 23-year-old Arabic male, named Omar Hanerdz. He was calm but when I asked for his documents, sweat started to slowly drip down. I know he had something to hide.

When I opened up the SAPD Criminal Record Database. I saw that he had a murder under his name. I went back to the car and asked about the homicide. He kept saying that he didn't commit it nor was responsible for it. He even got a bit angry. But, I had no intention to get into it as it had ~[[SOLVED]]~(lime) behind the case. His background was ruined because of the murder but I let him go easy this time since it was his first traffic offense.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text