SAI - Contributions & Activity log

Involved SAI members: David Cunningham (Thing)
Responsible SAI Teams involved: Beta
Other involved people: @mimyy & @WiTTi01
Date, time and duration of activity: 20th of June 2019, 30 minutes
Activity type: Roleplay - Illegal street Racers

^[alt text]

It was early in the morning when traffic officer David Cunningham set up a speedcam at the highway from Las Venturas to Los Santos. There was barely any traffic, and two street racers had taken advantage of that with a race. He caught them with going 230 km/h where only 120 km/h is allowed. An extremely dangerous situation.

^[alt text]

David went straight after them and was able to pull them over before entering Los Santos. The street racers cooperated, but David was very angry with them for their dangerous behaviour. Both had to hand in their driver's licenses and were arrested for street racing.

^[alt text]

^[alt text]

After putting both of them in the back of the police interceptor and calling Cuban Cars to impound both of their vehicles, Trooper Cunningham took the street racers to the Dillimore Police Department. Here, further questioning would be conducted.

^[alt text]

^[alt text]

^[alt text]

After questioning, David took both of the street racers into custody. They were going to spend a nice night in jail before their lawyers would arrive. These two are going behind bars for a long time and were caught red-handed.

^[alt text]

^[alt text]

Involved SAI members: J.Deth
Other involved people: W.Miller & David_Rucker
Date, time and duration of activity: 20/06/2019
Activity type: State wide patrol
Details: Just like usual, i did a wide patrol around the city and mostly in highways with a company of 2 officer as listed above, we tried to pull over alot of the criminals who refused our RP offer so we had to arrest them and few has participated into the RP, other than that, everything went cool.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/mz9uJsB

Involved SAI members:
Other involved people: Rockaligator and Diesel
Date time and duration of activity:21/06/2019, 30 minutes
Activity type:State-wide Patrol and Pullover
Details: I wen't on state-wide patrol during Friday, it was very quiet for some reason. I did pull over two people in total, one of them was standing on highway for no reason and other one was just check, both were sober and had everything right. I had to switch patrol car during the day, because the first patrol car got some technical difficulties with radio, after I switched it, everything felt normal again. not so long after switching the car I returned SAI-HQ and ended my patrol. I would rate this patrol 4 of 5, because the car had technical difficulties, otherwise 5/5.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/pMcF2Ea

Involved SAI members:

Other involved people:
Date, time and duration of activity: 26/06/2019
Details: Nothing to be specific, i just made a patrol myself around the city.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/7WViDbP

Involved SAI members: J.Cale & Daniel_Slay
Other involved people: 215|Kr1mmpl3
Date, time and duration of activity: 20/06/2019, Morning.20 minutes
Details: before daylight me and sergeant Daniel woke up and replaced the unit other members as usual, so we started a state wide patrol routinely, untill sergeant daniel noticed something suspicious and decided to pirsuit the suspect, he was cooperative and followed our instructions, we started enforcing our procedures but nothing found, so we had no other choice except giving him a ticket for over speeding on highway.
Screenshots https://imgur.com/a/LBEjNt7

Involved SAI members:
Other involved people:
Date, time and duration of activity: 30/06/2019
Details: Just like everyday, i disaptched the radio starting my duty as a trooper, doing wide patrol from SAI HQ to make sure our city is safe, most of the suspects refused to pullover so i had to arrest them immediately and few others has chosen the right path to pullover, it was no big deal regarding them except writing them a ticket to pay the fine for depassing the speed limit.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/gpUf9Ph

Involved SAI members: J.Cale, J.Deth, B.Adams & Sergeant.Exile
Other involved people: Numerous.
Date, time and duration of activity: 04/06/2019, Evening, 60 mins.
Activity type: Roadblock
Details: Trooper Deth and i decided to deploy a roadblock on Los Santos - Las Venturas highway to take control of the area also to prevent Fugitives and criminals penetration from a city to city, so we started alone then many units arrived and took a part of this activity and due to that reinforcement, we have accomplished our mission successfully.
Screenshots https://imgur.com/a/TCLxGRz

Involved SAI members: John_Drenth (Ramby) & David_Cunningham (@Thing )
Other involved people:
Date, time and duration of activity: 3/07/2019, 30 minutes.
Activity type: State-wide patrol.
Details:
My partner and I pulled a suspicious car over and started to interogate him about his actions in the traffic. The situtation was under control and all the appropriate documents were check according protocol. After a little discussion, we took our eyes of the suspects. Suddenly the suspect sprinted off in the woods, we started the chase and went after him. We tased him in his leg and cuffed him. After we walked all the way back to the, we drove back to SAI HQ to put him in a nice comfy jail with all sorts of comfort. End of duty patrol.

:::

https://imgur.com/a/StUM5Ty

:::

Involved SAI members: @Exile
Other involved people: @Spider

Date, time and duration of activity: 07/08 23:17
Activity type: RP
Details: While patrolling the Las Venturas area, I had encountered A trucker who appeared to be carrying a suspicious load near the airport. I made him drop his load and I took him to the San Andreas interceptors headquarters where he was detained, but shortly after. released on bond.

Screenshots: alt text

Other involved people: @Carlos

Date, time and duration of activity: 07/08 21:17
Details: There was a report of a hit-and-run near a burger shop in Las Venturas. The victim described the vehicle that hit them as a green and silver Lamborghini. after searching the area for a couple of minutes looking for the suspect, I found the suspect near the side of an abandoned building. once I got the suspect out of the vehicle, he admitted to his crimes and he was detained.

Involved SAI members: @Exile @Ramby
Responsible SAI Teams involved: Beta Delta
Other involved people: N/A
Date, time and duration of activity: 07/08 19:04
Activity type: Patrol
Details: Morning patrol with Ramby (North Las Venturas)

Other involved people: @Jerome-Valeska @BudiDermawan
Date, time and duration of activity: 07/08 17:51
Details: A man pointing illegal firearms near LV-X was detained,he claimed to be apart of a new rising street gang called Vndalos de el Corona. I was very frightened when I saw the suspect holding the weapons so boldly, but it was my job to protect the citizens so I couldnt be afraid anymore, I didnt want to kill that guy either, I was able to calm him down and convince him to get into the back of the police car after I handcuffed him.

Other involved people: @Ramby
Date, time and duration of activity: 07/08 16:39
Details: A Cuban Cars mechanic @Ramby attempted to impound when of our intercepters personal vehicles, little did he know that vehicle was registered earlier this year as an emergency vehicle! The vehicle was registered because of the new street racing gangs rising around San Andreas. Our normal police vehicles cant keep up with them,so one of our interceptors came out with the bright idea of registering our personal vehicles as emergency undercover vehicles. The mechanic seemed to be confused about this. but with a little talking and mentioning of his ongoing citations that he hasnt paid, he eventually dropped it and went on his way.
alt text

Other involved people: @Albie
Date, time and duration of activity: 07/08 12:18
Details: Morning patrol in Bone County with Albie

Date, time and duration of activity: 07/08 10:41
Details: Morning patrol around LV-X
Screenshots:
alt text

Date, time and duration of activity: 07/08 10:25
Details: Pulled over a black male waving an automatic weapon out of the window. The guy was on parole so he was immediately detained.
Screenshots:
alt text
alt text

Date, time and duration of activity: 07/09 11:03
Details: Patrolling around the Los Santos Area
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/LrL2V6w

Other involved people: @Albie
Date, time and duration of activity: 07/09 16:07
Details: Patrolling around Las Venturas area
Screenshots: https://i.imgur.com/XcoDcjh.png

Other involved people: @Winterbottom
Date, time and duration of activity: 07/09 21:21
Activity type: Roadblock
Details: Roadblock at Las Venturas Intersection

Other involved people: @Steve
Date, time and duration of activity: 07/09 04:32
Details: Patrolling around Las Venturas
Screenshots: https://i.imgur.com/DIXvRcN.png

Involved SAI members: John_Cale(me) Sam_Marshall( @Sam_ ) Sergeant ( @Exile ) Howard_Penkins ( @Reacher ) H.Alonzo ( @Hassoni ) Jamie_Dunforth ( @Carter ) & Captain.Douglas ( @DyamDouglas )
Other involved people: L.Walker, Denver_Curio, Agent.Albie & Agent.Winterbottom
Date, time and duration of activity: 15/07/2019, Evening. 60 minutes.
Details: After assembling at base, Commissioner Marshall gave us an assignment which is patrolling around San Andreas and responding to back up calls as it's our first priority, Supported by two State Police Tactical Unit (SPTU) members we started out patrol we pulled over a suspect he was cooperative and pull over ended with taking him to SAI Base for investigation, Numerous other situations which refused to surrender forced us to use our force, it was a tiring day but it's worth it, we have cleaned the streets, enforced the law and brought back many fugitives behind bars, Long Live United States and god bless America.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/wzuKY5U

Other involved people: @ReeyZee
Date, time and duration of activity: 07/12 in the afternoon
Details: After two attempts to stop a man evading me after I attempted to pull him over,he finally pulled over to the side of the road with his NRG. I began to question him,ran his license plate,and the bike returned back as stolen. The suspect was detained and the vehicle was towed.

Other involved people: @WiTTi
Date, time and duration of activity: 07/13 in the afternoon
Details: Caught an escapee from Los Santos jail hanging around LV-X,detained him and took him back to jail.

Date, time and duration of activity: 07/13 in the morning
Details: Patrolling around Los Santos
Screenshots: https://i.imgur.com/2gAF2TE.png

Other involved people: @Skerdi
Date, time and duration of activity: 07/13 07:46
Details: Stopped a middle aged man from causing a disturbance to the peace,and endangering pedestrians and other drivers.