Cargrab to criminals

Bangas

Question

Hi there community,

Today I was messing around with my mens and we reached a matter wich I think that woud be nice to be discused by everyone.
So we sopoke about cargrab for criminals we didn't find anything that says why we should not have it. After this bein said just to be clear i am sugesting the addition of cargrab to the criminal side.
Please leave your thoughts, vote and be respectful.

Regards.

• Answers 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

@Spetnazz said in Cargrab to criminals:

@FoxZilla said in Cargrab to criminals:

@Ikzelf said in Cargrab to criminals:

@VayraN said in Cargrab to criminals:

Nah its good that it got removed anyway, It was like that

It never got removed, it was always restricted since the introduction

@Lightning said in Cargrab to criminals:

Maybe for patriot or some sort of vehicles, I don't want to see 8 criminals on one car.

It is already limited to certain vehicles. Like the patriot or the rancher.

its role play server and its un realistic you cant see a lots of criminals in one car (near doors) but you can see a lots of cop in a one car (near doors) so -1

no.

GTAV Also has the ability:

So why not just allow it for everyone?

I didnt say you cant do that. i have said its unrealistic.

It's SAES. Could you please give me one example as to what's 'realistic' on the server? The only thing remotely realistic would be the civilian classes. But let me instead think of unrealistic things that people seem fine with;

• Kill-arrest

• Magic sprays that paralyzes you

• 15 criminals glued vertically on the hood, roof and back of a Picador

• Energy drinks from vending machines which make you run faster. Cookies that heal bullet wounds

• Hanging on to a SWAT tank going full speed (Wow, strong arms, huh)

• Arms- and drug dealers carrying unlimited amounts of goods

Please don't use realism as a tipping point to why it shouldn't be added. It's not a real-life simulator.

To add ontop of that, Turks being in SWAT is also unrealistic

Maybe for patriot or some sort of vehicles, I don't want to see 8 criminals on one car.

its role play server and its un realistic you cant see a lots of criminals in one car (near doors) but you can see a lots of cop in a one car (near doors) so -1

no.

It's SAES. Could you please give me one example as to what's 'realistic' on the server? The only thing remotely realistic would be the civilian classes. But let me instead think of unrealistic things that people seem fine with;

• Kill-arrest

• Energy drinks from vending machines which make you run faster. Cookies that heal bullet wounds

Please don't use realism as a tipping point to why it shouldn't be added. It's not a real-life simulator.

Yea there are many unrealistic things in saes, But there many things realistic too, Saes is an RPG server and not a freeroam server or smth, Even if its not fully realistic still the point of it is RP

@Kiroa6Ko said in Cargrab to criminals:

@Bangas yeal just like a car with 2 doors only 2 can grab it and car with 4 doors only 4 can grab not
u know if y'all gona grab it will be sux and y'all gona be stuck

I totaly agree with not allow to have a legion grabed to the car but just a couple people, a fair number you know...

no.

• Kill-arrest

Somehow if developers manage to solve these sort of examples you gave there,SAES could be more realistic and fun.For each one,there are scripts suitable to them. Im a cop and im not even kidding,its weird to buy speed and heal yourself with cookies and cola from a vending machine.If only both sides stop making retarded suggestions which is LITERALLY based on making the opposite side weak,they could try to make something even better.For example trying to get rid of the stupid scripts you count above and make it more realistic.

@Piercee said in Cargrab to criminals:

no.

• Kill-arrest

You cant change that. We are talking about scripts.Its about players and in the real life its not imposibble.

no.

• Kill-arrest

1-) kill arrest must be in the game for cop side if saes members remove this scrip, cop side will be harder and cop side will be dead

1. sprays are not important so it can be stah because its rpg server but every server need a bit funnier script

2. yes its unrealistic someone was created topic about it (for remove) its didnt take enough vote for remove :/

4)its about players maybe they can make lower this cars but no need because players not using them too much

1. its same with kill arrest crime side will be dead if you do that

no.

• Kill-arrest

1-) kill arrest must be in the game for cop side if saes members remove this scrip, cop side will be harder and cop side will be dead

1. sprays are not important so it can be stah because its rpg server but every server need a bit funnier script

2. yes its unrealistic someone was created topic about it (for remove) its didnt take enough vote for remove :/

4)its about players maybe they can make lower this cars but no need because players not using them too much

1. its same with kill arrest crime side will be dead if you do that

You're totally changing the topic.. Don't go into details, he just gave u examples of how you shouldn't EVER say that SAES is "realistic"

+1 for the idea in order to apply this function only for specific cars so cops won't cry more about it.

@FoxZilla If u seriously think its roleplay server - u never played roleplay. Drug named "speed" that gives u speed, hitting player with nightstick teleports him to jail, only 1% using /me /do, u get killed u respawn - 0 action on hospital. Need more?If u re about to give stupid arguments just keep them for urself, im surprised nobody answered yet, cuz after reading it it becomes automatically

@krecik said in Cargrab to criminals:

@FoxZilla If u seriously think its roleplay server - u never played roleplay. Drug named "speed" that gives u speed, hitting player with nightstick teleports him to jail, only 1% using /me /do, u get killed u respawn - 0 action on hospital. Need more?If u re about to give stupid arguments just keep them for urself, im surprised nobody answered yet, cuz after reading it it becomes automatically

yes you are rigth but its not freerom server too. if you dont talk about realistic, server will be change to freerom server.

Well @Bangas it's a good idea +1 , but Let's make some adjustments:

• so first thing when car owner lock his car none can cargrab on it

eee no thats gona be an ez way to run binding it getting close to any near car runing and use it bruh

• Allow owner of car to eject the player from Cargrab

My vote is a YES as long as the same limitations apply, which probably means cargarb will only be available on the Patriot, and that sounds pretty fair.

A few issues that should be looked into if this actually gets added:
-Depends on how well scripted this gets, criminals should not be able to cargrab on any emergency vehicle.
-Another issue which might pop is how can you arrest a criminal if they're cargrabbing? Since if I recall correctly you can't melee people who are cargrabbing.
-If the melee issue gets fixed, there's another bug that might cause some problems, which is spamming /cargrab; it basically changes between empty cargrabbing spots, which makes you look like you're teleporting and might help bug abusers avoid arrest.

Those are the only ones I can think of so far, aside from that, there's no problems with this being added!

@Bangas said in Cargrab to criminals:

Nah its good that it got removed anyway, It was like that alt text

I don't know why are you mentioning that since we have picador to do that whenever we want.
Kinda pointless to argue with that.

Yes picador and others are not too fast but you are suggesting cargrab on all cars, Imagine a bunch of criminals are on a infernus or supergt grabbing ? its too hard to catch them without a car like them or a police car, It's nice that its removed anyway

Since every time I try to make a suggestion you guys constantly like to point out how shit can be abused.. Ill vote no on this because its very easy to abuse this in order to avoid arrest. You guys already do this with grenades and thats enough

@SAFP-Stone said in Cargrab to criminals:

Since every time I try to make a suggestion you guys constantly like to point out how shit can be abused.. Ill vote no on this because its very easy to abuse this in order to avoid arrest. You guys already do this with grenades and thats enough

how thefuck it can be abused for avoid arrest?
how thefuck does cargrab even in a slight affecting the cops???

-cops have armored water tank & armored transporter
-cargrab on some car

server wants only cargrab, this suggestion is not even for crimes only, its for everyone, but because cops have it already, the whoole server cant have it??? this cops vs crimes bullshit is going by way to far, the one who suggested it is an ex-swat btw & he suggested for everyone not only for crimes

@Bartman said in Cargrab to criminals:

how thefuck it can be abused for avoid arrest?
how thefuck does cargrab even in a slight affecting the cops???

-cops have armored water tank & armored transporter
-cargrab on some car

server wants only cargrab, this suggestion is not even for crimes only, its for everyone, but because cops have it already, the whoole server cant have it??? this cops vs crimes bullshit is going by way to far, the one who suggested it is an ex-swat btw & he suggested for everyone not only for crimes

Btw you criminals can grab on picador and on some cars too, Also only squads has the SWAT tank that has a water machine, What the fuck are you talking about man...

Yes picador and others are not too fast but you are suggesting cargrab on all cars, Imagine a bunch of criminals are on a infernus or supergt grabbing ? its too hard to catch them without a car like them or a police car, It's nice that its removed anyway

we are talking about certain cars like patriot who the fuck said " AlL cArs, Sup3r gT "
and

its nice that its removed anyway

are you talking about glue?

how it can be abused ?

@Bartman I respect you but you are too stuck in the cop vs crims mentality. We arent talking about who has what we are talking about wether car grab is a good idea for criminals..

@KARIM
The way this can be abused for crims is because of how easy it is to car grab onto a moving vehicle, a vehicle above or under the floor youre on, or how you can be immune from arrest by just car grabbing

TBH i was expecting cops to complain but not this much...
Also if you are trying to leave your opinion on a topic like this one make sure you read all the posts done, because during the discussion some small things from the base sugestion might change(which is the case).
So the current sugestion is: CARGRAB TO EVERYONE, LIMITED AMMOUNT OF PEOPLE ALLOWED TO GRAB AND ONLY IN CERTAIN CARS.
Once again i apeal for yall comon sense.

Regards.

@Bangas

I would be okay with anyone having car grab as long as it did not make it easy to avoid arrest. Thats basically my only issue.

Also, if you look at it from an RP point of view, it would be illegal for anyone but government and state officials to car grab onto vehicles.

I know you guys say this server is not even realistic so thats why I didnt point it out before but if you wanna start throwing the word common sense out there then here you go.

Also, please encourage the rest of the server to practice common sense as well. When you generalize people it is redundant and youll never get anywhere.

As a community we should not be divided and I simply express my opinion from my own point of view, not as a police officer in SAES. I have friends in both side of the server and I dont seek to ruin anyones fun.

@Bangas

I would be okay with anyone having car grab as long as it did not make it easy to avoid arrest. Thats basically my only issue.

Well as cop you are i think you are completly aware how cargrab works, i also belive that if you are chasing somebody and somehow he uses the cargrab to avoid, you are more then able to take decent screens and report, ofc that making the number of reports increase is something not much positive, i think we all agree on this point. The thing is that after a couple people get adminjailed or punished somehow by using it to avoid the other ones will clearly avoid to get punished.

Also, if you look at it from an RP point of view, it would be illegal for anyone but government and state officials to car grab onto vehicles.
I know you guys say this server is not even realistic so thats why I didnt point it out before but if you wanna start throwing the word common sense out there then here you go.

alt text

Well lookin in the RP side you said... clearly only gov etc etc etc uses it.

At very start of this script it was only avaiable to gov units, cop side abused the cargrab so much! otherwise scorp wouldn't need to fix the stopanim bug while somebody is cargrabed, and just to be stated i am no saint ... well i think that it's wise to remove the script from the cop side taking your words in consideration since even the most renowned poeple on the server abused it ... make it only for gov again because seens like they are the only ones that will use it properely.

Also, please encourage the rest of the server to practice common sense as well. When you generalize people it is redundant and youll never get anywhere.

Dude i apealing to everyone. if you listen my apeal or not that's with you i can't do shit.

As a community we should not be divided and I simply express my opinion from my own point of view, not as a police officer in SAES. I have friends in both side of the server and I dont seek to ruin anyones fun.

you can be sure that i am doing the same, but just like an old wise man said once "i can't please everybody"

A small add, every wanted criminal grabbed should get arrested when cop get's inside the car just like happens with passager sits

It would be a cool feature to everyone, but I don't see any reason why criminals would need it. As far as I'm considered they would not use it in a tactical way like the police does right now. So yea.. I know guys you all love each other and criminals like gang bangs and to fuck around, but it wouldn't be an issue to get another car if there's already four people inside right?