Cargrab to criminals

Bangas

Question

Hi there community,

Today I was messing around with my mens and we reached a matter wich I think that woud be nice to be discused by everyone.
So we sopoke about cargrab for criminals we didn't find anything that says why we should not have it. After this bein said just to be clear i am sugesting the addition of cargrab to the criminal side.
Please leave your thoughts, vote and be respectful.

Regards.

• Answers 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

@Toreno said in Cargrab to criminals:

It would be a cool feature to everyone, but I don't see any reason why criminals would need it. As far as I'm considered they would not use it in a tactical way like the police does right now. So yea.. I know guys you all love each other and criminals like gang bangs and to fuck around, but it wouldn't be an issue to get another car if there's already four people inside right?

Re-taking Sr in example, would be useful to us and would be used in a tatical way

@fenter said in Cargrab to criminals:

@SNome said in Cargrab to criminals:

@fenter said in Cargrab to criminals:

I'm not seeing any reason to disagree with this Suggestion. Yes from me.
(If there is anyway to abuse this feature, SAES Developers can fix it, right?)

cops used to abuse stopanim on it, which was disable already.

So there is not way to abuse /cargrab :thinking_face:

scorpyo fixed that bug just like i mentioned in my answer to stoner

Idk why would crims need it since you guys can just glue and get more people on the car than with car grab since car grab can have 4 inside and 4 outside. If i remember right..

plus we all know you wanna be like bees and be giant group so for that glue is much better than cargrab XD (and i belive there is only 1 car where u can cargrab what isnt emergency vehicle.)