Cargrab to criminals

Bangas

Question

Hi there community,

Today I was messing around with my mens and we reached a matter wich I think that woud be nice to be discused by everyone.
So we sopoke about cargrab for criminals we didn't find anything that says why we should not have it. After this bein said just to be clear i am sugesting the addition of cargrab to the criminal side.
Please leave your thoughts, vote and be respectful.

Regards.

• Answers 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

@RESIST4NT said in Cargrab to criminals:

Yes from me, this must be added into the criminal team same as in the police, as a result, both sides have the same RP idea, it should be for limited temporary cars.

indeed but not only for criminals i think that atl would use it in example
some civs might use it as well, it's a usefull feature for everyone i don't see the poingtof keeping it just for a single team.

Car grab is a tactical ability which requires a lot of training in real life, it won't be realistic if criminals have access to it. Only cops are allowed to have it since they're trained for it anyways and other tactical abilities. No from me.

Some criminals in real life receive/take military trainings (f/e cartels) so the whole RP arguement is completly invalid. Some even happen to be more trained than your traditional police officers (which is not quite complicated that said for anyone willing to receive that one military training on the dark-side). Can understand people don't want to see something, but at least be coherent with your reasoning

if poor skeleton indians can cargrab on trains with 2729201x other indians & fluchtelinge truckgrabbing on driving trucks to come to germany for moneyz, than i believe that criminals can cargrab with few mens aswell.
or mexicans https://youtu.be/-Dc745xZ0Ps*
++we have an fking dog going to stopp an br & spraycans having more power at jbs than aks & m4s, roleplay my ass

@VayraN said in Cargrab to criminals:

Nah its good that it got removed anyway, It was like that

It never got removed, it was always restricted since the introduction

@Lightning said in Cargrab to criminals:

Maybe for patriot or some sort of vehicles, I don't want to see 8 criminals on one car.

It is already limited to certain vehicles. Like the patriot or the rancher.

@FoxZilla said in Cargrab to criminals:

its role play server and its un realistic you cant see a lots of criminals in one car (near doors) but you can see a lots of cop in a one car (near doors) so -1

no.

GTAV Also has the ability: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO-QvNmpi3Q

So why not just allow it for everyone?

@Ikzelf said in Cargrab to criminals:

Maybe for patriot or some sort of vehicles, I don't want to see 8 criminals on one car.

its role play server and its un realistic you cant see a lots of criminals in one car (near doors) but you can see a lots of cop in a one car (near doors) so -1

no.

GTAV Also has the ability: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO-QvNmpi3Q

I didnt say you cant do that. i have said its unrealistic.

@Ikzelf said in Cargrab to criminals:

no.

GTAV Also has the ability:

I didnt say you cant do that. i have said its unrealistic.

It's SAES. Could you please give me one example as to what's 'realistic' on the server? The only thing remotely realistic would be the civilian classes. But let me instead think of unrealistic things that people seem fine with;

• Kill-arrest

• Magic sprays that paralyzes you

• 15 criminals glued vertically on the hood, roof and back of a Picador

• Energy drinks from vending machines which make you run faster. Cookies that heal bullet wounds

• Hanging on to a SWAT tank going full speed (Wow, strong arms, huh)

• Arms- and drug dealers carrying unlimited amounts of goods

Please don't use realism as a tipping point to why it shouldn't be added. It's not a real-life simulator.