SA Fire Department :: Media Archive

Laza

alt text

• Roleplay type: A garage was under huge fire.

• Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): It was a normal afternoon/evening, some middle time. I heard that a Cuban Cars Director is calling me on phone and reporting to me that CC Garage is under fire, there was also other people inside the garage which were stuck inside, they had no chance to get out untill we extinguish the garage door, since it were really a huge fire, thanks god the building still stays there, CC group doesn't have to pay that much for repair and so on. I must say it was a hard fight with the garage, we tried to be fast as much as possible, and try to get that people out. Everything gone successfully.

• Participants: Laza - @Bas // @Ramos

• Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/NI6Xy71

alt text

Roleplay type: Fire Protection at President's Speech
Description of roleplay: SAFD headed to WH, where president was having public speech. We had taken care of fire protection, incase protesters or anyone else would start a fire.
Participants: @Ramos - @Toolbox - @Bas - @NORI999 - @Ferthis
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/a28mdNv

alt text

Roleplay type: Vending machine fire at LS railway-station
Description of roleplay: I got a call from dispatch that there was smoke coming out of a vending machine at the Los Santos railway-station. I grabbed my gear and went out there with my engine. By the time I came there the machine already caught fire. After a quick assesment I turned off the main power supply and started extinguishing it.
Participants: Me
Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text

alt text

Roleplay type: LS Modshop is literally "lit"
Description of roleplay: Today our dispatch got a call from mechanics from the los santos mod shop. (the one up north) They were trying to put a V12 engine in a scooter, which resulted in the poor vehicle to burn down. I responded to the call and after I blocked the road and assistance arrived we managed to put the fire out.
Participants: Me and @icemanultra
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text

alt text

Roleplay type: Fire at Gas Station
Description of roleplay: LV Firehouse has been dispatched about fire at gas station next to LVPD. SAFD responded with 3 fire engines to the scene, they dealt with the fire, shut downed road from both sides, and searched for cause, after that LVPD has been dispatched to continue investigating.
Participants: @Ramos - @Shadowz - @DJO - @Enemy44 - @Glayd - @Fluid
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/KDATcIF