SA Fire Department :: Media Archive

Laza

alt text
Roleplay type: 904-A
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences):
During the start of the afternoon shift, I got an emergency call from the shopping district that a bin had caught fire. As I was the closed unit that could respond, it was my duty to be the first on the scene. I put the sirens on and rushed to the scenery. Once I had arrived the fire had spread itself to the nearest bench which could already be seen as lost. I immediately started clearing the area and take care of the situation. I took my extinguisher of engine 1 and started to maintain the spread of the fire. It didn't take long before I had the situation under control. The bench was lost and the scenery could be cleaned. End of report.
Participants: Ramby
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/tQGbNGw

alt text
Roleplay type: Plane landing in LS-LV highway

Description of roleplay: Today when i'm patroling in LV i got a call for SAFP member saiding in it there is a plane land in LS-LV highway and the plane is on fire, i put my phone in my jacket and i start Driving to the location when i was there is find a hydrant and that is good for me, i put the tube from the hydrant to the fire truck and i start extinguishing the plane, when i finish i start talking with the safd member to know how the plane land here and he said the pilot man has die when he driving it, i call a medic assistance to check all citizens if they are good or no and i go to my base.

Participants: @ZoRo and SAFP| @chris01
Screenshots: Click Me

alt text

Roleplay type: Plane Crash at LV-SF Highway Bridge
Description of roleplay: Main has dispatched to Bone County Firehouse and San Fierro Firehouse to respond to code 1000, which is plane crash. Plane crashed at LV-SF Highway on bridge by unknown reasons. Both firehouses immediately responded with all the firefighters on duty, beside SAFD, San Andreas Medics team helped us by providing 2 additional ambulances and 4 medics in total. SAFD took care of fire and other dangerous things, while SAM took care of victims participated in that horrible accident. At the end, Fire Commissioner reported 'fall back' to everyone in radio, because bridge was heavily shaking and collapsing. But in the end, 1 medic from SAM team sadly passed away. Highway and bridge were completly closed, and will be closed for the next 2 months, until renovation.
Participants: @Ramos - @Ramby - @Ferthis - @SAFP-Shadro - @iTsMe - @JohnnyEnglish - @Legend - @jonathan959 - @NRG - @DJO - @Knight9742 - @DarkSideR - @Nsoder
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/055Qsyf

alt text

Roleplay type: Multiple Vehicle Accident
Description of roleplay: Main has dispatched to Las Venturas Firehouse to respond to code 904A, which is automobile fire. SAFD has responded with numerous fire engines, ladder truck, 2 chief vehicles, SAM has responded with 2 ambulances and a ranger. When both emergency groups arrived to scene, SAFD took care of fire, crashed and unstable vehicles, unstable cargo loaded on trailers, trailers, truck, smoke and traffic, while SAM was taking care of victims. At the end, all victims were transported to the LV Central Hospital, and the vehicles and other cargo was taken to the side of the road by firefighters. Once everything was cleaned up, highway was open again.
Participants: @Ramos - @Toolbox - @Ferthis - @AntiRug - @DJO - @Ntruder - @Enemy44 - @ZeKinG - @Bas - @iTsMe - @ZoRo - @Turbo - @Mysticuff - @Reus - @Raf0 - @MouRiS - @JohnnyEnglish - @jonathan959 - @wolferx - @LaZaR
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/juSjTL9

alt text
Roleplay type: 904-B
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): An emergency message was received at on our firehouses that a pile of garbage had caught fire near an ammunation. Our emergency response unit acted quickly and rushed to a scene which was a 2-minute drive. A couple of engine units connected their hoses to the hydrants and prepared themself. The other half of the unit geared up and went on foot to extinguished. The engine unit controlled the spread of the fire to keep the ammunation cool from above. Everything worked out and the situation was quickly under control. Within 20 minutes the scene was declared clear and the unit drove back their station. The Firefighters returned to BC firehouse for a debrief.
Participants: @ramby @Ferthis @Ramos @Marso @ZoRo @Raf0 @laminee @SAFP-Shadro
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/DMUcLUp

alt text

Roleplay type: 904-B
Description of roleplay:

This morning we received a emergency message regarding a fire in a warehouse located on the main street in El Quabrados, Tierra Robada.

From the firehouse in Bone County we got 2 engines, and 1 laddertruck to respond to the warehouse.

Once we arrived we started to secure the area and controlling the fire. After a while we noticed that the building was heavily damages because of the fire and that the structure wasnt safe anymore.

We decided to get everybody out of the unsafe building and switched our priority from saving the warehouse to saving the surrounding buildings.

After a long time we stopped the fire from spreading and called in a salvage team to demolish the remains of the warehouse .

Participants: @ferthis @Ramby @Ramos @SAFP-Shadro @Freezoom @Marso @ZoRo @Raf0 @laminee

Screenshots:
:::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay type: 904-A
Description of roleplay: I received an emergency call Code 904A - Automobile Fire, then I geared up and rushed to the firetruck. I arrived at the scene in about 3 minutes. At arrival, I saw that the car crashed into the highway concrete pillar, and it was smoking hard. Also, a person/driver was laying next to the car. I immediately contacted an ambulance to respond to my location. Then i grabbed the person and took him away from a smoking car. I quickly checked him if he had any wounds, luckily he was conscious. Since he wasn't injured seriously, I protected the scene with warning fences and road barrels for my and his safety. I talked to him if anything hurts him, and he responded that his right arm might be broken since it was hurting him badly. I reached for his arm and grabbed a stick and tied it next to his arm with a bandage to make it unmovable. Since the ambulance vehicle didn't respond in time, I took him myself to the hospital. After I returned to the scene and extinguish the car. Later I called the towing company to come load and take away the damaged car.
Participants: @Marso @Makaveli
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text