SA Fire Department :: Media Archive

Laza

alt text

Roleplay type: 904-B
Description of roleplay:

At 18:30 pm today we got a emergency call regarding a 904-B located in Prickle Pine, Las Venturas. We immediately responded with 2 engines and 1 truck to make sure the neighbours houses were protected.

When we arrived at the scene we started to secure the area and warned the neighbours to leave their houses.

We both got in our engines to cover the biggest fire area, after a while we were able to control the fire and clean out the residence.

No civilians got hurt by the fire and we opened the area again for traffic and neighbours.

Participants: @ferthis @DJO
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/UlDmRlY

@ZoRo said in ZoRo's Fire Academy Application:

alt text
Participants: Me and @ferthis
Story: In a nice day when i am Patrolling with sir ferthis in LV we get a call rom a civillian saiding in it there is a broken car on fire near SAPA base we respond to him immediately, i put the SAFD Car near the car broken place and i take the Hose and i conect him with the Hydrent and i get in the car again and we start shooting the car with water after finishing from shooting it with water. sir ferthis has Call the impounder to take the car and we back to patrole again.
Screenshots: Click Me

alt text
Roleplay type: 904-a
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): A 904-a occurred on the highway to Las Venturas. The Firefighters from LS depot rushed to the seen to inspect and take care of the situation. They immediately started to extinguish the fire, because they couldn't see if there was anyone inside the car. They reported everything in via the radio, but it took a while for any medical assistance to respond. Once the car was free of any danger and the fire had been distinguished. The firefighters approached the car and saw a dead body inside, sadly the person did not survive this horrendous crash. The personal took a minute to pay respect for the diseased and reported everything in at the firehouse and the police for a thorough investigation.
Participants: @AntiRug @ramby
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/jg8unSj

alt text
Roleplay type: 904
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): An emergency call came into the firehouse of Las Venturas. The shipping containers on the westside of Las Venturas caught fire. The 2 present engine units rushed to the scene to get the situation under control. The fire was going from one container to another, It was spreading widely. After a long battle with the elements, the situation was under control. A lot of valuables were lost during the devastating fire outbreak. The case was handed over to the PD department of Las Venturas for further enquires regarding the possibility of arson. End of report.
Participants: @Ferthis @ramby
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/54aNJ76

alt text
Roleplay type: 904A - 904B
Participant: @Bagetto
Description of roleplay

I was working on some administration in the fire station when I got a emergency call from a member of a well known MC in Red County. He told me that something went wrong when he was repairing his vehicle and that the whole garage was on fire.

I packed my gear, took engine number 14 and headed out to the Rebels MC clubhouse. When I arrived at the location I noticed a big fire and a lot of smoke in the garage, I secured the area and started to control the fire.

After a long period of hard work I was able to put out the fire. The bad news was that the building was to much burned to enter again.

I confronted the Rebel with the bad news and I noticed he wasnt really sad about it, he told me that they were already planning to move to another location with a bigger workshop.

After the told me that I immediately thought of fraude, and thats why i checked what caused the fire. Luckily the fire did really start because of a mistake in the engine of the car.

Screenshots
:::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text