SA Fire Department :: Media Archive

Laza

alt text
Roleplay type: SAFD Tribute to fallen firefighters in 9/11 Attack
Description of roleplay: Exactly 18 years ago, today, twin towers have been attacked, and many NYFD firefighters lost their lives while rescuing others. Therefore, SAFD has organised a tribute for them and we've decided to take a small trip around San Andreas
Participants: @Ramos - @Toolbox - @Ramby - @ZeKinG - @Batuhan - @ferthis - @DJO - @Shadro - @Glayd - @AntiRug
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/IFtvSB2

alt text
Roleplay type: Explosion hazard
Description of roleplay: An explosion occurred in Las Venturas in an area with a dense population. Once the emergency personal arrived at the scene, the Five-0 task force was called in. The area was still classified as a hazard zone and wasnt declared save. Once the Five-0 task force arrived, they went on a thoroughly investigation on the perimeter. They already spotted a bomb at their six in the first couple of minutes, and called in ETF for a disposal of the bomb. During the arrival of EFT, the emergency personal took care of controlling the fire which was spreading fast. ETF arrived at the scene and started to defuse the bomb with help of the commander of the Five-0 task force. The bomb was defused and the area was given greenlight. ETF took the bomb with them to ETF HQ and completely disarmed the bomb for doing any harm. At the end of the day the Fire department secured the motel and prevented it to being lost to the ground.
Participants: @AntiRug @redband @Terry @Ramby @Traflanger
Screenshots:

:::

https://imgur.com/a/eSJVCBd

^[alt text]

Roleplay type:

Description of roleplay: The SAFD crew received an emergency call from a young boy by the name of gerald. He had returned home from school, and was began to cook some dinner whist waiting for his parents to return home from their jobs. Being in inexperienced at cooking and the safety hazards, the boy set off a fire by forgetting to turn off the gas stove. There was a dish rag next to the stove, that set on fire from the intense heat. The rag began a chain of fire, that set of other various objects, until before you knew it...the boy was rushing outside the home and calling 911 for emergency services. The SAFD crew rushed to the scene securing the area around and evenly extinguishing the home. The boy was safe, yet his family came home to an unplesent surprise..

Participants: Myself
Screenshots: Click me

^[alt text]

Roleplay type: 904B

Description of roleplay:

I got a emergency call about a 904B located in Richman area Los Santos.
I was told that nobody was inside the mansion when the fire started.

I packed my gear, got in my engine and headed out towards the location of the fire.

When i arrived at the scene i relocated the vehicles infront of the mansion so they wont catch fire. And i started to connect and turn on the firehose.

After some hours i was able to extinguish the fire, after i was done the Los Santos Police department arrived to investigate the area.

Participants: Myself

^[alt text]

Roleplay type: 904-B in Los Santos.

Description of roleplay: The San Andreas Fire Department, received an urgent call about an old house located in East LS. An old lady by the name of Suzan had fallen asleep whilst cooking dinner. At one point the frying pan caught fire due to the intense heat, and lit the fabric objects around it on fire. In the blink of an eye, the entire house was full of smoke. Suzan woke up after the loud noise of the smoke detector. She rushed out the home and called the SAFD. The fire department crew immediately rushed to the scene and blocked of the road, due to concerns of the old building collapsing. A fire hydrant had been connected with the fire truck, and the home was safely extinguished. Suzan was appreciative of the SAFD's quick response.

Participants: Myself and @Ramos

alt text
Roleplay type: 904B
Description of roleplay: An emergency call from a citizen who resides in Palomino Creek. His electricity was cut off and therefore his emergency generator went on. It hadn't been used for a couple of years and imploded which caused a fire hazard. The garage went up in flames but his house was safe. The situation was declared safe wen the generator was extinguished at last.
Participants: Ramby and Wimpoie
Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/Eueq2XT

alt text

Participants: Myself, Ramby, Riley, ITsMe
District: We've been patroling around SA, visited almost every city & country.
Shift Period: More than 1 hour.
Number of vehicles: Couldn't write exact number, more than 20.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/wWbx5K8