SA Fire Department :: Media Archive

Laza

alt text

Roleplay type: Vehicle Accident on Highway
Description of roleplay: Main has dispatched to Los Santos Firehouse to respond to code 904A, which is automobile fire. SAFD has responded with 2 fire engines, 1 ambulance / SAM has responded with 2 ambulances. When both emergency groups arrived to scene, SAFD took care of fire, crashed and unstable vehicles, unstable cargo, smoke and traffic, while SAM was taking care of victims. At the end, all victims were transported to the LS Central Hospital, and the vehicles and other cargo was taken to the side of the road by firefighters. Once everything was cleaned up, highway was open again.
Participants: @Ramos - @Toolbox - @Howlze - @Bangas - @AntiRug - @JohnnyEnglish - @jonathan959 - @Mysticuff - @Marko - @Bizzle - @Wizax - @Spartan
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/NxcXTI2

alt text

• Roleplay type: Responding to a fire call.

• Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): A train that carries inflammable goods has left its wagons in Los Santos Freight Station and moved away. After about 7 hours, explosions were heard at the location as some of the goods were getting burnt and 3 nearby cars turned into wreck. The San Andreas Fire Department responded immediately and extinguished the fire thanks to the skills of its firefighters. While leaving the scene, fire started again and took them longer to completely extinguish it. The firefighters inspected the scene and found out that the fire is keeping to start because of a punctured gas can inside the Freight Station. So they placed it into safety and moved back to the LS Firehouse.

• Participants: @Shadro @AntiRug @Ferthis @Glayd @Ramos @Toolbox @ZoRo

• Screenshots: (More screenshots under the spoiler)

alt text

alt text

:::

Spoiler Text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• Roleplay type: 904A

• Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences):

I got a emergency call regarding a vehicle fire on the driveway of a mansion in nothern Las Venturas.

When i arrived at the scene, the car owner told me that he was repairing his car when it caught fire.

I got in the engine and started to control the fire with a high pressure water hose, after a while i was able to control the fire.

I got my extinguisher to clear the remaining burns. After that i called in Cuban Cars so they could pick up the wreck and take it to a demolishing company.

• Participants: Ferthis
    Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay type: Code 904B
Description of roleplay: Yet again I was on my daily patrol when suddenly i received Code 904B - Building Fire, at BloodZ base. I responded immidietly, turned on my lights and siren. I was there in less than a minute, Sir. Tuemack was standing at the burning barn, waving at me. I rushed out of the firetruck and asked him if anyone is maybe stuck in there & if he is fine. Thankfully none was inside, so I fast placed warning fences around the base, for safety, and started to extinguish the fire. After like 15 mins of extinguishing fire finally went off. On the end, I went closer to the building with my own extinguisher and extinguished the last little fires around the barn. Then I took a look at the aftermath of a fire. Their gang vehicle burned down, and no casualties. I removed all the warning fences and head back to the fire station to end my shift.
Participants: @Marso @Skunk @ExtraDip22
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay type: 904-B
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): An emergency message was received at the firehouse in San Fiero. 4 units were deployed to an apartment building in the middle of San Fiero. The fire was coming out of every corner of the building. 3 engine trucks, 1 ladder truck and an emergency helicopter got deployed to the area. The firefighters climbed the building and started to secure the surroundings to keep themselves safe. No casualties were found and so the available units started to clear out the building and extinguish the fires. The ladder truck was deployed at the side of the apartment so firefighter could enter. After awhile the fire was under control and the building could be saved for destruction/collapsing. A short review of the situation was done on the scene, and the cleanup crew was called into the apartment. The Firefighters returned to BC firehouse for a debrief.
Participants: @ramby @Ferthis @Ramos @Marso
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/K6YItU5

alt text

• Roleplay type: Train hitting an oil tank.

• Description of roleplay: The incident happened yesterday, the Firefighters were discussing the new SAFD system at the LS Firehouse until they received an emergency call: A trucker reported that his truck's trailer which was an oil tank has been hit by a freight train at the Raidroad crossing in Willowfield not far from the El Corona Station, it resulted in a big explosion which destroyed 2 nearby cars. The trucker also assured us that no casualties are present at the scene.
    2 fire engines responded to the scene, the firefighters connected their hoses to the hydrants and started using the water cannons to take down the fire, they also extinguished the cars and tried to look for casualties and fortunately the driver was right. They got rid of the car wrecks and reported back to the LS Firehouse.

• Participants: Shadro ; @Ferthis ; @buddler

• Screenshots: More screenshots can be found here.

alt text

alt text

alt text

• Roleplay type: 904B - Building fire.

• Description of roleplay: It was a normal day until the Dispatcher warned us about a huge fire in North Eastern Las Venturas that spreaded into 2 houses, we SAFD, responded immediately with 3 Engines, one Battalion Chief (Ramos) and one Ladder. First, we closed the lane that was facing the houses, then we started wearing our breathing gear and taking our equipment. The ladder crew headed to the roof and cut some parts of it with their chainsaws to ensure that the place remains ventilated, while the others tried to break the glass, wreck the doors and push in, looking for casualties. Fortunately, there wasn't any victims so we proceeded with extinguishing the fire. Suddenly, I burnt my left hand while holding the hose, I informed our Chief about it so he called SAM which responded immediately and took care of the situation. Once the fire was extinguished, the firefighters checked the scene again to make sure that the fire is really out and can't light up again. Finally, we left the scene together after reporting that it was under code 4 on the radio. And we reported back to LV firehouse.

• Participants: @Ramos @Ferthis @Bas @NORI999 @Shadro @DJO @Glayd @Marso @JohnnyEnglish @jonathan959

• Screenshot: More screenshots >here<

alt text