Gz STF <3

@SniperLyfe said in STF - Special Task Force:

aye gz boys

@XgangsterX said in STF - Special Task Force:

Congratulations with your achievement! :birthday:

@Mrwan said in STF - Special Task Force:

Congratulations STF <3

@FireFox said in STF - Special Task Force:

Eh well, however i say won't ever be enough guys, our allies and the fastest growing squad in SAES despite the strict rules and the mature Team, you dudes really deserved it, i wish you the best of luck for Level 5.

@markus_ said in STF - Special Task Force:

Well deserved men, best of luck in the near future.

@lazar007 said in STF - Special Task Force:

Congratulations guys

@James said in STF - Special Task Force:

Congratulations STF

@Chief said in STF - Special Task Force:

Stop spamming media archive you spammers! You deserve this

alt text

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team

2nd of January, 2019

Dear @bazuka36

Thank you for your patience during application period. We have decided to proceed with you to the next stage. That means you are set on ~[pending]~(orange). Keep hanging with us and show us yourself. When the time comes, you will receive your tests. Good luck!

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

Personal Information -

Name: Giorgos
Nickname: Bozi
Nationality: Greek
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): Hello there, My name is Giorgos (Yiorgos), I am 17 years old and I am from wonderful Greece! I am on the last grade of highschool, trying to join a university .In my free time, i usually play video games or hang out with friends, totally not studying :D.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: I have been playing on SAES:RPG since july 2017.
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why?: No, I have not.
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: SAPA,FOX,ALT,MI6 (The new one),SAFP.
Please list your current group memberships on the server: SAPA,ALT,SAFD,SAI,PC.
What are your strengths?: I am a honest person, I can be active almost everyday.I also learn from my mistakes.
What are your weaknesses?: I have a serious weaknesses but i believe from time to time i will lose it.Getting mad easily.
Do you have discord & TS3?: I am really active on discord.TS3, no.
Whats your average ping? 80-90
Do you have access to the PC spawns? Yes, I do
How many hours do you have in-game?: 1740.
How often do you visit the forums?: Really often.

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): 8
Arresting (out of 10): 7
English (out of 10): 7
Driving (out of 10): 8
Combat (out of 10): 6

Answer the following questions -

Why do you want to join STF?: It's a nice squad.I want join because there are some friends in it.Also, hard-working that never give up.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who?: Riley has recommended me to apply for it.
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws?: Yes, I do.

In your own words, define roleplay: Acting like in real life.Everything.
In your own words, define DM: Death-Matching, It's allowed on SAES, You need to report it to admins.Same goes to Revenge DM.
In your own words, define teamwork: Team-work is always the key of successful.

@Bozi said in STF - Special Task Force:

Personal Information -

Name: Giorgos
Nickname: Bozi
Nationality: Greek
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): Hello there, My name is Giorgos (Yiorgos), I am 17 years old and I am from wonderful Greece! I am on the last grade of highschool, trying to join a university .In my free time, i usually play video games or hang out with friends, totally not studying :D.

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team
5th January 2019

Dear, @Bozi

First of all, thank you for applying for us. We have decided to proceed with you to the next stage which means you're accepted. Therefore please meet me or any other HQ in-game for your tests. Good luck.

Sincerely,
STF Commander

Personal Information -

Name: Chris
Nickname: chris95nova
Nationality: Algerian.
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): my real name is Nacer-Eddine from algerian i'm 23 years old & i'm working in military ... i like playing games after i finish from my job. when i got ban in MTA (SAES:RPG) i was working hard and i didn't have time to get back again and now i got this chance to join SAES again with my friends. oh i fogot that ""i LOVE Sports"" just it.
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? i think for 2 years (my first account is: Na23cer but i got ban in 2012 and now i'm back).
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? Yes . Ban (i forgot that .it was a long time).
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: FBI (2012).
Please list your current group memberships on the server: N/A
What are your strengths? Driving. arresting. shooting & i can use the Police radio (with out PC).
What are your weaknesses? Sometimes i have a bug in game.
Do you have discord & TS3? yes i do (Discord).
Whats your average ping? 85
Do you have access to the PC spawns? No.
How many hours do you have in-game? 42 hours.
How often do you visit the forums? More than 15 times a day.

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): 6/10
Arresting (out of 10): 8-9/10
English (out of 10): 6/10
Driving (out of 10): 8-9/10
Combat (out of 10): 7-8/10

Why do you want to join STF? good question. i want to try something different. new.. Something not like other Squads it's Teamwork and Skills. that's why i want to join STF.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? yes but i forgot his name.
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? yes i have.

In your own words, define roleplay: it mean acting like real life but Police roll it's so different you need to give more effort like you need to know Radio Codes Police and also you need to know how to user all this Codes ....
In your own words, define DM: that mean kill other players for no reason.
In your own words, define teamwork: the combined action of a group of people and especially when effective and efficient. Efficient and effective teamwork in the industry of moving people is paramount to success.

Name: Rihards
Nickname: thestyle
Nationality: Latvian
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): My name ir Rihards, i'm 22,5 years old.Working as security

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? from 2012 december
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? Back in days me and my friend fusion were dming around and i got adminjail for that.
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: Uhh, will take some time for you to read all >:D
1.Green Berets- Back in 2012 squad was going to die, left it with my friend fusion.
2.Black~Bullets-First gang in my carrier >:D, left it after 5months because fusion got kicked from the gang, so i followed him.
3.AA- Was in AA for like 1 year and decided to leave it to join cop side again.
4.TST- After like 1 month left it cuz it was boring once again in cop side
5.HS-Got kicked cuz my friend nuggets made br alone.
SWAT- Left it because wanted to go back to criminal side
TT-Odorian kicked me because i didn't wear tags
LMN- Got kicked because smallboss was mad at me
UE- Left it to create my own gang aka CB
CB- dead
MMC- left it because i wanted to join swat again
WMC- our gang ded :[
BS- left it cuz wanted to be coperino again

Please list your current group memberships on the server: CC??,LWS
What are your strengths? Good shooter,pro driver
What are your weaknesses? Those big planes
Do you have discord & TS3? yes
Whats your average ping? 50~60
Do you have access to the PC spawns? no :[
How many hours do you have in-game? ~1,3k
How often do you visit the forums? every day

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): 8/10
Arresting (out of 10): 7/10
English (out of 10): 7/10
Driving (out of 10): 10/10
Combat (out of 10): 8/10

Why do you want to join STF? Just wanna help with my activity,i have a lot of friends in STF.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? Ramos and dufabik
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? yes

In your own words, define roleplay: Acting like in real life
In your own words, define DM: Killing someone without a valid reason
In your own words, define teamwork: working as partners with a group of people in order to achieve a goal

Personal Information -

Name: Armands
Nickname: Pain
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): What could I tell, living in Ireland, moved my ass here. Listening a lot of rap, my bro's call me the mumble head, because of mumble rap. Eh, lets make it clear. Ya'll get me in game.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? Since 2012.
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why?: Yep twice, multi accounting, and ban evading or something, blame Fagnus for that one.
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: Shit it's big. But I have been part of Secret Service and The Strike Team in the past.
Please list your current group memberships on the server: None. Not interested.
What are your strengths?: Eh, well what could I tell, everything what's inside game, i'm good in it, shooting, driving, role playing doesn't really matter.
What are your weaknesses?: No idea as well, probably lags, something what might acquire in time of patrolling or whatever.
Do you have discord & TS3? Yes.
Whats your average ping? Never have paid attention on that. But my network is aight.
Do you have access to the PC spawns? No
How many hours do you have in-game? Around 1,8k
How often do you visit the forums? I don't know. Once a day.

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): 10
Arresting (out of 10): 9
English (out of 10): 6
Driving (out of 10): 10
Combat (out of 10): 10

Why do you want to join STF?: Got tired of criminal side.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? Dufabo & Ramos
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Ye.

In your own words, define roleplay: Some shit just like in real life, if u ate pussy in real life, you might act the same shit in game.
In your own words, define DM: Stabbing someones ass with night stick. And do it without a reason.
In your own words, define teamwork: Having a threesome.

@chris_nova said in STF - Special Task Force:

Personal Information -

Name: Chris
Nickname: chris95nova
Nationality: Algerian.
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): my real name is Nacer-Eddine from algerian i'm 23 years old & i'm working in military ... i like playing games after i finish from my job. when i got ban in MTA (SAES:RPG) i was working hard and i didn't have time to get back again and now i got this chance to join SAES again with my friends. oh i fogot that ""i LOVE Sports"" just it.
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? i think for 2 years (my first account is: Na23cer but i got ban in 2012 and now i'm back).
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? Yes . Ban (i forgot that .it was a long time).
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: FBI (2012).
What are your strengths? Driving. arresting. shooting & i can use the Police radio (with out PC).
What are your weaknesses? Sometimes i have a bug in game.
Do you have discord & TS3? yes i do (Discord).
Whats your average ping? 85
How many hours do you have in-game? 42 hours.
How often do you visit the forums? More than 15 times a day.

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): 6/10
Arresting (out of 10): 8-9/10
English (out of 10): 6/10
Driving (out of 10): 8-9/10
Combat (out of 10): 7-8/10

Why do you want to join STF? good question. i want to try something different. new.. Something not like other Squads it's Teamwork and Skills. that's why i want to join STF.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? yes but i forgot his name.
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? yes i have.

In your own words, define roleplay: it mean acting like real life but Police roll it's so different you need to give more effort like you need to know Radio Codes Police and also you need to know how to user all this Codes ....
In your own words, define DM: that mean kill other players for no reason.
In your own words, define teamwork: the combined action of a group of people and especially when effective and efficient. Efficient and effective teamwork in the industry of moving people is paramount to success.

Denied. You may re-apply again in 1 month from this post, if you are still interested though.

Regards,
STF Commander

@thestyle said in STF - Special Task Force:

Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): My name ir Rihards, i'm 22,5 years old.Working as security

@pain said in STF - Special Task Force:

Personal Information -

Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): What could I tell, living in Ireland, moved my ass here. Listening a lot of rap, my bro's call me the mumble head, because of mumble rap. Eh, lets make it clear. Ya'll get me in game.

Both of you, under-review. In the meantime show some activity in-game, hang around with our members and we will let you know soon.

Personal Information -

Name: Eduard
Nickname: xHazed
Nationality: German / Russian
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum):
Hello , My name is Eduard and i love spending my time in MTA. I like to play with others and as a Team . Im very friendly and up for every conversation.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: I started playing here like 3 or 4 days ago
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? No
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: N/A
What are your strengths? Active , Loyality , Able to learn quickly
What are your weaknesses? I feel like driving is my weakness,
Do you have discord & TS3? Yes, I do
Whats your average ping? ~30
Do you have access to the PC spawns? No
How many hours do you have in-game? 15
How often do you visit the forums? Everyday

Rate your skills below -

English (out of 10): 8
Driving (out of 10): 6
Combat (out of 10): 10

Why do you want to join STF? Im looking for new expierience and for a squad which knows exactly what to do.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? -
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes.

In your own words, define roleplay: Roleplay means acting real life situations in the game.
In your own words, define DM: Deathmatching is killing someone without a valid reason, or forcing a fight which is not needed .
In your own words, define teamwork: Cooperating with ur Squad and get decent results out of it.

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team

17th of January, 2019

Dear @Hazed

First of all, thank you for applying to us. We have decided to not proceed with you to the next stage. That means you are ~[denied]~(red). I suggest you to gain more general experience within the game and try your luck in any other squad. Plus, you've been tested and invited in NSWC like 2 hours ago. You may apply in 2020.

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team

19th of January, 2019

Dear @UNDER

After discussing with HQ Management of the squad, we have decided not to proceed with you for a several reasons, which will stay classfied. That means you are denied. You may re-apply in 1 month.

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

Personal Information -

Name: lil_bori
Nickname: kurcina21
Nationality: Serbian.
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): I come from Serbia , I am 17 years old , I go to highschool but that doesnt stop me from being active on both the server and on the forums , I enjoy playing video games and I also like reading comics , I am a huge fan of history , some of my favourite video games are strategy based , besides them I like GTA and some mobas.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? 6-7months.
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? I have never been banned before , as for the admin jail I dont think i have ever been admijailed , there is a possobility that it happened when I first started playing , but i dont recall it ever happening.
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: ICE briefly , when i was starting off , after that I have been in TST untill now.
Please list your current group memberships on the server: PoS.
What are your strengths? I am very communicative , I have good knowledge of English language , I am active , I am always open-minded , I am good at teamwork , I am full of ideas..
What are your weaknesses? It rarely happens but I can get frustrated , when it happens I dont argue with anyone about it , normaly I would just leave. As for the ingame weaknesses I would say I am pretty skilled but driving is a pain in the back.
Do you have discord & TS3? Yes.
Whats your average ping? 55-60.
How many hours do you have in-game? 370.
How often do you visit the forums? Atleast a dozen times per day.

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): 9/10.
Arresting (out of 10): 8/10.
English (out of 10): 9/10.
Driving (out of 10): 7/10.
Combat (out of 10): 8/10.

Why do you want to join STF? I like the role of STF , I like that its a special force but it can also work as a regular policing unit . Also I think that STF is a great squad , very active and there is always someone to play with , previously I had problems with squads being inactive , I dont like playing alone and if I get accepted I dont think it will ever happen.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? I always saw STF like a special squad , so the thoughts of me joining it one day were always there , after a couple of conversations with Riley and Ntunder I decided now is the time.
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes , well atleast thats what I think.

In your own words, define roleplay: Roleplay is based around everything an individual would/wouldnt do in reallife . Driving is very important when it comes to RP , also just normal behaviour makes a huge part of it.
In your own words, define DM: DM is when an individual wouldnt behave using RP. Anywhere from killing players for no reason , to damaging their veichles by shooting or just bumping in to them.
In your own words, define teamwork: Teamwork is one beautiful act , it involves a group of people working together , not just working together in game but continuing that work on to discord and forums , but not in a sence where ones diversity would be extinguished.

@Laza said in STF - Special Task Force:

@thestyle said in STF - Special Task Force:

@pain said in STF - Special Task Force:

Personal Information -

Both of you, under-review. In the meantime show some activity in-game, hang around with our members and we will let you know soon.

Both accepted.
@pain Meet me or any HQ+ in-game for your tests.
@thestyle already tested & invited.

@lil_borivoje said in STF - Special Task Force:

Personal Information -

Name: lil_bori
Nickname: kurcina21
Nationality: Serbian.
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): I come from Serbia , I am 17 years old , I go to highschool but that doesnt stop me from being active on both the server and on the forums , I enjoy playing video games and I also like reading comics , I am a huge fan of history , some of my favourite video games are strategy based , besides them I like GTA and some mobas.

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team

20th January, 2019

Dear @lil_borivoje,

Thank you for your patience during application period. We have decided to proceed with you to the next stage. That means you are set on ~[pending]~(orange). Keep hanging with us and show us yourself. When the time comes, you will receive your tests. Good luck!

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

Personal Information -

Name: Sergei
Nickname: Haky
Nationality: Ukrainian
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): My name is Sergei. In-game nick Haky. Im from Ukraine, but now Im in Israel. I like to play computer games like MTA, SAMP, CS:GO and others on-line games. First sever in MTA witch I start to play was SAES, and I still continue play here. Finish university and move to Israel now trying to find job here and learning hebrew.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? 4-6 years
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? No
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: Hell Soldiers, SWAT, Outfit
Please list your current group memberships on the server:Desert Eagles Reserve ( Recruit )
What are your strengths? Teamwork, driving car, shooting and RP
What are your weaknesses? Driving helicopter
Do you have discord & TS3? Yes
Whats your average ping? 60-80
Do you have access to the PC spawns? No, I dont
How many hours do you have in-game? 2-5 hours per day
How often do you visit the forums? 2-4 times per week

Rate your skills below -

English (out of 10): 7
Driving (out of 10): 9
Combat (out of 10): 8

Why do you want to join STF? I want to join STF, because i thinking that its nice squad. Also I have many old friends in this squad, and try my self in STF
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? Laza
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes, ofcource

In your own words, define roleplay: Role play - playing your role in game, act like in real life
In your own words, define DM: Death match - killing person without reason
In your own words, define teamwork: Teamwork - acting like a team with your teammate, covering them, using starategy.