Congratulations STF for level 2

@wolf said in STF - Special Task Force:

Congratulation STF for level 2 and have FUN

@pato said in STF - Special Task Force:

Congratz for level 2. Deserved for sure! :balloon:

@hope said in STF - Special Task Force:

Congratulation boys !!

@revonex said in STF - Special Task Force:

Congratulations for the level 2, well deserved.

@pazoo said in STF - Special Task Force:

Congratulations for level 2.deserved ofc

Thank you everyone!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

@james said in STF - Special Task Force:

Congratulation STF for level 2

@xxzizouxx said in STF - Special Task Force:

Congratulation Special Task Force for level 2

@mrwan said in STF - Special Task Force:

Congratulations bois! <3

@meliodas said in STF - Special Task Force:

Congrulations!!! Level 2!! :duck:

@filex said in STF - Special Task Force:

Gz

@raiden said in STF - Special Task Force:

Congratulations for 2 level !!

It's abit late but nevermind, thanks everyone!

alt text

~[Personal Information]~(blue,black,blue) -

Name: Bence Horvth
Nickname: Riley
Nationality: Hungarian, Serbian
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): I'm Bence, and I'm from one bigger city in Serbia, called Subotica. Currently I'm in my 3rd year in Secondary School. I would call myself an average student, because I agree, its important to gain experience, but also you should take rest and be with your friends. I'm a sociable and kind person, with the ability to respect his teammates.. especially his superiors. I'm inside the city's soccer team, where I'm a goalkeeper for 6-7 years now. Also I like the nature, so I'm usually hanging in the nearby forest with my classmates. I'm also interested in technology, so I'm learning HTML programming.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? : I started playing on SAES:RPG in 2016. So, 2 years ago.
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? : When I was newbie on the server, I got AdminJailed with the reason: DeathMatching. It was a great lesson for me, so from then I never had problems with the SAES Staff team.
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history:**
National Security Agency (NSA)
San Andreas Police Academy (SAPA)
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
National Narcotics Bureau (NNB)
CripZ~ (CripZ)
Please list your current group memberships on the server:
The Motor Heads (TMH)
Taxi El Centrino (TEC)
Knighthounds Contractors
What are your strengths? : I'm a sociable, kind, loyal person. My RolePlaying knowledge should be better than the average, also my english isn't the worst. Im also a maximalist, what means if I get a job.. then I do it perfectly.
What are your weaknesses? : Throwing grenades, and flying with Dodo. Its more hard to write your weaknesses than your strenghts.
Do you have discord & TS3? : I prefer Discord. I had TeamSpeak Client but I wasn't satisfied with it, so I uninstalled the client. So now, I'm using Discord.. but I'm very active on it.
Whats your average ping? : It's usually between 40-60 .
Do you have access to the PC spawns?: Yes, I do.
How many hours do you have in-game? Currently, I got 1156 played hours on SAES:RPG.
How often do you visit the forums?: I visit the forums everyday, but not only once. Sometimes, I check it in every hour.

~[Rate your skills below]~(blue,black,blue) -

RP (out of 10): 10/9
Arresting (out of 10):
10/8
English (out of 10): 10/7
Driving (out of 10): 10/7
Combat (out of 10): 10/5-6

~[Answer the following questions]~(blue,black,blue) -

Why do you want to join STF? : I would like to join STF becouse I got a couple friends there. Also, I would enjoy the life in a lower level squad. I think, the STF's community is more like a family. Nice members, and skilled executive team. I would say, I'm also interested in STF's role, and it's reputation on the SAES server.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? : No, nobody recommended me to apply.
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? : Yes, I do.

In your own words, define roleplay: Acting like in real life OR acting your role. For example, if you play as Paramedic then you wont grab a pistol and rob a store.. because its not your role.
In your own words, define DM: DeathMatching. Damaging vehicles or killing players without reason. It's the most common rule on RolePlay servers.
In your own words, define teamwork: Teamwork should mean that the members in the same organization (or people with the same role) could work as one team. They should make decisions which is good for everybody, they could make plans, and they could tell the others their problem.

Regards,

Riley

@riley said in STF - Special Task Force:

alt text

~[Personal Information]~(blue,black,blue) -

Name: Bence Horvth
Nickname: Riley
Nationality: Hungarian, Serbian
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): I'm Bence, and I'm from one bigger city in Serbia, called Subotica. Currently I'm in my 3rd year in Secondary School. I would call myself an average student, because I agree, its important to gain experience, but also you should take rest and be with your friends. I'm a sociable and kind person, with the ability to respect his teammates.. especially his superiors. I'm inside the city's soccer team, where I'm a goalkeeper for 6-7 years now. Also I like the nature, so I'm usually hanging in the nearby forest with my classmates. I'm also interested in technology, so I'm learning HTML programming.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? : I started playing on SAES:RPG in 2016. So, 2 years ago.
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? : When I was newbie on the server, I got AdminJailed with the reason: DeathMatching. It was a great lesson for me, so from then I never had problems with the SAES Staff team.
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history:**
National Security Agency (NSA)
San Andreas Police Academy (SAPA)
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
National Narcotics Bureau (NNB)
CripZ~ (CripZ)
Please list your current group memberships on the server:
The Motor Heads (TMH)
Taxi El Centrino (TEC)
Knighthounds Contractors
What are your strengths? : I'm a sociable, kind, loyal person. My RolePlaying knowledge should be better than the average, also my english isn't the worst. Im also a maximalist, what means if I get a job.. then I do it perfectly.
What are your weaknesses? : Throwing grenades, and flying with Dodo. Its more hard to write your weaknesses than your strenghts.
Do you have discord & TS3? : I prefer Discord. I had TeamSpeak Client but I wasn't satisfied with it, so I uninstalled the client. So now, I'm using Discord.. but I'm very active on it.
Whats your average ping? : It's usually between 40-60 .
Do you have access to the PC spawns?: Yes, I do.
How many hours do you have in-game? Currently, I got 1156 played hours on SAES:RPG.
How often do you visit the forums?: I visit the forums everyday, but not only once. Sometimes, I check it in every hour.

~[Rate your skills below]~(blue,black,blue) -

RP (out of 10): 10/9
Arresting (out of 10):
10/8
English (out of 10): 10/7
Driving (out of 10): 10/7
Combat (out of 10): 10/5-6

~[Answer the following questions]~(blue,black,blue) -

Why do you want to join STF? : I would like to join STF becouse I got a couple friends there. Also, I would enjoy the life in a lower level squad. I think, the STF's community is more like a family. Nice members, and skilled executive team. I would say, I'm also interested in STF's role, and it's reputation on the SAES server.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? : No, nobody recommended me to apply.
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? : Yes, I do.

In your own words, define roleplay: Acting like in real life OR acting your role. For example, if you play as Paramedic then you wont grab a pistol and rob a store.. because its not your role.
In your own words, define DM: DeathMatching. Damaging vehicles or killing players without reason. It's the most common rule on RolePlay servers.
In your own words, define teamwork: Teamwork should mean that the members in the same organization (or people with the same role) could work as one team. They should make decisions which is good for everybody, they could make plans, and they could tell the others their problem.

Regards,

Riley

Accepted, meet me in-game for an interview.

Kind regards,
STF Commander

alt text
Personal Information -

Name: Matias
Nickname: Meliodas
Nationality: Chilean
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): Hello my name is Matias I am 14 years old I live in Chile Santiago (the capital) I like basketball I also like video games I like to spend time with my friends and also my family and in the future I would like to study nursing.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? I've been playing SAES:RPG 2 months almost 3
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why?: Never banned from SAES because I maintain my discipline but had administrative jails the last one I had was for avoid also had by DM when I was a paramedic (cops tried to arrest me).
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history:
Please list your current group memberships on the server: ~[SAFP]~(blue,blue,blue) : It was my first squad I learned a lot about the police side there but I left it because of personal problems after that I wanted to return and an HQ invited me but the VL kicked me because I should have been on the blacklist. ~[ICE]~(cyan) I was also 2 times I was a good squadron at the first time I left it because I no longer felt comfortable due to the type of members that were being accepted. 2nd time: I was invited back but I left because it was when I said to start my criminal career at SAES with ~[CDC]~(#82173b).
~[CDC]~(#82173b,#82173b): It's a good gang I was also in 2 times in the 1st time: I was accepted and invited by Killer after that I got kicked because I attended a turf as a policeman (I want to clarify that I only wanted to make money with arrests) 2nd time: after that happened Killer invited me back but I left him because he didn't have a good reputation and there were complaints against me because he did a lot of DM to ~[CDC]~(#82173b,#82173b) members.

What are your strengths? One of my skills is to shoot, drive and arrest.
What are your weaknesses? My weaknesses are flying shamales and I get angry easily.
Do you have discord & TS3? I prefer discord but no problem if I have to install TS3 and if I have a discord.
Whats your average ping? 214-231
Do you have access to the PC spawns? No
How many hours do you have in-game? 458 hours.
How often do you visit the forums? Whenever I connect to the game I leave it open and check it constantly.

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): 8
Arresting (out of 10): 9
English (out of 10): 8
Driving (out of 10): 9
Combat (out of 10): 9

Answer the following questions -

Why do you want to join STF? It is a good squadron and has proven to be active has good police and its members are friendly and respectful STF also has a good role.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? No one recommended me apply.
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes sir

In your own words, define roleplay: rp is roleplaying you chose a character and pretend your something your not could be a cop or criminal and then you try living up to your idear of the role your playing
In your own words, define DM:death matching its killing other players without a valid reason its iligal against saes rules and damaging their cars is also dming
In your own words, define teamwork: Teamwork is a collaborative effort of one or more members to achieve a common goal or objective in the most efficient way possible

Best Regards , Matias

alt text
Personal Information -

Nationality: Chilean
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): Hello my name is Matias I am 14 years old I live in Chile Santiago (the capital) I like basketball I also like video games I like to spend time with my friends and also my family and in the future I would like to study nursing.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? I've been playing SAES:RPG 2 months almost 3
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why?: Never banned from SAES because I maintain my discipline but had administrative jails the last one I had was for avoid also had by DM when I was a paramedic (cops tried to arrest me).
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history:
Please list your current group memberships on the server: ~[SAFP]~(blue,blue,blue) : It was my first squad I learned a lot about the police side there but I left it because of personal problems after that I wanted to return and an HQ invited me but the VL kicked me because I should have been on the blacklist. ~[ICE]~(cyan) I was also 2 times I was a good squadron at the first time I left it because I no longer felt comfortable due to the type of members that were being accepted. 2nd time: I was invited back but I left because it was when I said to start my criminal career at SAES with ~[CDC]~(#82173b).
~[CDC]~(#82173b,#82173b): It's a good gang I was also in 2 times in the 1st time: I was accepted and invited by Killer after that I got kicked because I attended a turf as a policeman (I want to clarify that I only wanted to make money with arrests) 2nd time: after that happened Killer invited me back but I left him because he didn't have a good reputation and there were complaints against me because he did a lot of DM to ~[CDC]~(#82173b,#82173b) members.

What are your strengths? One of my skills is to shoot, drive and arrest.
What are your weaknesses? My weaknesses are flying shamales and I get angry easily.
Do you have discord & TS3? I prefer discord but no problem if I have to install TS3 and if I have a discord.
Whats your average ping? 214-231
How many hours do you have in-game? 458 hours.
How often do you visit the forums? Whenever I connect to the game I leave it open and check it constantly.

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): 8
Arresting (out of 10): 9
English (out of 10): 8
Driving (out of 10): 9
Combat (out of 10): 9

Why do you want to join STF? It is a good squadron and has proven to be active has good police and its members are friendly and respectful STF also has a good role.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? No one recommended me apply.
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes sir

In your own words, define roleplay: rp is roleplaying you chose a character and pretend your something your not could be a cop or criminal and then you try living up to your idear of the role your playing
In your own words, define DM:death matching its killing other players without a valid reason its iligal against saes rules and damaging their cars is also dming
In your own words, define teamwork: Teamwork is a collaborative effort of one or more members to achieve a common goal or objective in the most efficient way possible

Best Regards , Matias

Your application is under-review. Please be patient, in the meantime feel free to hang with our members.

Kind regards,
STF Commander

@laza said in STF - Special Task Force:

Personal Information -

Your application is under-review. Please be patient, in the meantime feel free to hang with our members.

Kind regards,
STF Commander

EDIT: We have noticed that you got banned from the server, so we have decided to not proceed with you. Application is ~[DENIED]~(red). You may re-apply in a week (25.09) , if still interested.

Personal Information -
Name: My name is Maksym
Nickname: My nickname is Shakespeare
Nationality: I am born and raised in The Ukraine, so I am Ukrainian.
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): Hello, my name is Maksym, but friends usually call me Max. I was born on 5 of June 2002, so Im 16 now. My dream is to become an economist. As for my other interests. I adore reading, especially foreing literature. I devote much time to my English. Besides I like music. I have been playing MTA since 2014, I think that's all.
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? Since 2014
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? I was banned once, for multiaccount. Well, when i started to playing SAES, i didn't know all the rules and i logged to my friend's account.
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: My first gang was Varrios Los Aztecas. I left from VLA because i was getting bored and I wanted to help CDC. Comando da Capital. I left from CDC, because I was feel my self not not comfortable in CDC, so I decien to leave and join to CripZ~ and what about CripZ~ it was my best gang, but I have problem with someone ( can explain in-game).
Please list your current group memberships on the server: Black Eagle Security.
What are your strengths? Driving, shooting, loyality and activity
What are your weaknesses? N/A
Do you have discord & TS3? Yes I have discord and TS3
Whats your average ping? 60
How many hours do you have in-game? 1000+
How often do you visit the forums? Quite often
Rate your skills below -
RP (out of 10): 7/10
Arresting (out of 10): 8/10
English (out of 10): 7/10
Driving (out of 10): 9/10
Combat (out of 10): 8/10
Why do you want to join STF? Im friendly and skilled boy, want join to STF because I like the idea of the squad, the theme overall and also like the fact that players are active and friendly I think ill have chance.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? N/A
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes of course
In your own words, define roleplay: RP in a few words is to act like in real life.
In your own words, define DM: Death matching is the act where a player kills another with no reason ( its not allowed ). Shooting players or their can for no valid reason.
In your own words, define teamwork: It is teamwork to achieve a common goal or task.

@shakespeare said in STF - Special Task Force:

Personal Information -
Name: My name is Maksym
Nickname: My nickname is Shakespeare
Nationality: I am born and raised in The Ukraine, so I am Ukrainian.
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): Hello, my name is Maksym, but friends usually call me Max. I was born on 5 of June 2002, so Im 16 now. My dream is to become an economist. As for my other interests. I adore reading, especially foreing literature. I devote much time to my English. Besides I like music. I have been playing MTA since 2014, I think that's all.
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? Since 2014
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? I was banned once, for multiaccount. Well, when i started to playing SAES, i didn't know all the rules and i logged to my friend's account.
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: My first gang was Varrios Los Aztecas. I left from VLA because i was getting bored and I wanted to help CDC. Comando da Capital. I left from CDC, because I was feel my self not not comfortable in CDC, so I decien to leave and join to CripZ~ and what about CripZ~ it was my best gang, but I have problem with someone ( can explain in-game).
Please list your current group memberships on the server: Black Eagle Security.
What are your strengths? Driving, shooting, loyality and activity
What are your weaknesses? N/A
Do you have discord & TS3? Yes I have discord and TS3
Whats your average ping? 60
How many hours do you have in-game? 1000+
How often do you visit the forums? Quite often
Rate your skills below -
RP (out of 10): 7/10
Arresting (out of 10): 8/10
English (out of 10): 7/10
Driving (out of 10): 9/10
Combat (out of 10): 8/10
Why do you want to join STF? Im friendly and skilled boy, want join to STF because I like the idea of the squad, the theme overall and also like the fact that players are active and friendly I think ill have chance.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? N/A
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes of course
In your own words, define roleplay: RP in a few words is to act like in real life.
In your own words, define DM: Death matching is the act where a player kills another with no reason ( its not allowed ). Shooting players or their can for no valid reason.
In your own words, define teamwork: It is teamwork to achieve a common goal or task.

After discussing with the HQ team, we have decided to give you chance. Please meet me or any other HQ+ in-game for an interview.

~[Accepted]~(lime).

Kind regards,
STF Commander