• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@unknown_LV said in STF - Special Task Force:

Name:Unknown_LV
Nickname: aivisty
Nationality: Latvian
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): my name is unknow_LV and i live in Latvian. my hobbies are playing video games and riding bicycles. I am a very person which means i dont like fighting with people because i think that it is useless and at the end of the day i will get back into friends with that person or friend.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? approximately 1 yeays
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? i was in ban for killing people for 23hours

Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: i have been in a squad called SAPA[San Andreas Police Academy] which i left after getting pc
Please list your current group memberships on the server: i am not in a group at the moment
What are your strengths? Driving and shooting
What are your weaknesses? reporting on the radio which i am trying to improve at
Do you have discord & TS3? i have discord
Whats your average ping? 110
Do you have access to the PC spawns? yes i do have procop spawns
How many hours do you have in-game? 131hours
How often do you visit the forums? i visit the forums often when i am play on Saes

Rate your skills below - 8/10

RP (out of 10): 6/10
Arresting (out of 10):5/10
English (out of 10): 6/10
Driving (out of 10): 8/10
Combat (out of 10): 6/10

Answer the following questions -

Why do you want to join STF? because i think that this squad has what i need to become a better police officer
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? the owner of this squad named Laza recommended me to join this squad
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? yes i do understand them and i will never break them

In your own words, define roleplay: roleplay means acting like the game is real life
In your own words, define DM: deathmatching means killing someone for a non give reason for eg ramming a person
In your own words, define teamwork: working together to fiqure out something that is difficult

Denied.

@unknown_LV said in STF - Special Task Force:

Name:Unknown_LV
Nickname: aivisty
Nationality: Latvian
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): my name is unknow_LV and i live in Latvian. my hobbies are playing video games and riding bicycles. I am a very person which means i dont like fighting with people because i think that it is useless and at the end of the day i will get back into friends with that person or friend.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? approximately 1 yeays
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? i was in ban for killing people for 23hours

Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: i have been in a squad called SAPA[San Andreas Police Academy] which i left after getting pc
Please list your current group memberships on the server: i am not in a group at the moment
What are your strengths? Driving and shooting
What are your weaknesses? reporting on the radio which i am trying to improve at
Do you have discord & TS3? i have discord
Whats your average ping? 110
Do you have access to the PC spawns? yes i do have procop spawns
How many hours do you have in-game? 131hours
How often do you visit the forums? i visit the forums often when i am play on Saes

Rate your skills below - 8/10

RP (out of 10): 6/10
Arresting (out of 10):5/10
English (out of 10): 6/10
Driving (out of 10): 8/10
Combat (out of 10): 6/10

Answer the following questions -

Why do you want to join STF? because i think that this squad has what i need to become a better police officer
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? the owner of this squad named Laza recommended me to join this squad
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? yes i do understand them and i will never break them

In your own words, define roleplay: roleplay means acting like the game is real life
In your own words, define DM: deathmatching means killing someone for a non give reason for eg ramming a person
In your own words, define teamwork: working together to fiqure out something that is difficult

Atteikts, pisies nahuj.