STF - Special Task Force

@HaKy said in STF - Special Task Force:

Personal Information -

Name: Sergei
Nickname: Haky
Nationality: Ukrainian
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): My name is Sergei. In-game nick Haky. Im from Ukraine, but now Im in Israel. I like to play computer games like MTA, SAMP, CS:GO and others on-line games. First sever in MTA witch I start to play was SAES, and I still continue play here. Finish university and move to Israel now trying to find job here and learning hebrew.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? 4-6 years
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? No
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: Hell Soldiers, SWAT, Outfit
Please list your current group memberships on the server:Desert Eagles Reserve ( Recruit )
What are your strengths? Teamwork, driving car, shooting and RP
What are your weaknesses? Driving helicopter
Do you have discord & TS3? Yes
Whats your average ping? 60-80
Do you have access to the PC spawns? No, I dont
How many hours do you have in-game? 2-5 hours per day
How often do you visit the forums? 2-4 times per week

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): 8
Arresting (out of 10): 7
English (out of 10): 7
Driving (out of 10): 9
Combat (out of 10): 8

Answer the following questions -

Why do you want to join STF? I want to join STF, because i thinking that its nice squad. Also I have many old friends in this squad, and try my self in STF
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? Laza
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes, ofcource

In your own words, define roleplay: Role play - playing your role in game, act like in real life
In your own words, define DM: Death match - killing person without reason
In your own words, define teamwork: Teamwork - acting like a team with your teammate, covering them, using starategy.

Meet me in-game for your tests!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Mostfa Ali
Nickname: Madrazzo
Nationality: Egyption
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): Hi guys, am mostfa from Egypt, student at secondary school, I like life and am enjoying every moment in it , despite that facing problems in life making it harder, I like peace and like living in it, am respectful, respecting people but am not respecting people who don't deserve and people who are insulting and rude to everyone

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? about a year and half
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? N/A
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: 1-CripZ, 2-SAPA
Please list your current group memberships on the server: BES
What are your strengths? shooting, driving, flying with planes
What are your weaknesses? lagging
Do you have discord & TS3? have discord and already in STF channel, but don't have TS3
Whats your average ping? 100-120
Do you have access to the PC spawns? no, I don't
How many hours do you have in-game? last time i checked was 620H
How often do you visit the forums? regularly

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): 7-10
Arresting (out of 10): 7-10
English (out of 10): 8-10
Driving (out of 10): 6-10
Combat (out of 10): 7-10

Why do you want to join STF? STF is growing by time, and joining it from now will be a good thing as in my opinion I like STF, and it looks nice and good squad
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? no one
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? yes I think so

In your own words, define roleplay: RP means acting a real life action
In your own words, define DM: it means killing people or damaging their vehicles in unfairly way or with no reason
In your own words, define teamwork: it means working together in the way to do something and success in it

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team

28th of January, 2019

Dear @Iceberg

After discussing with HQ Management of the squad, we have decided not to proceed with you for a several reasons, which will stay classfied. That means you are denied. You may re-apply in 1 month.

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

Personal Information -

Name: JohnnyEnglish
Nickname: JohnnyEnglish
Nationality: Canadian
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): Greetings, I am Akshat Shree Ram Pandey, 16, I was born and raised in Canada yet I now reside in India with my mother's family until I complete Highschool and I can return to Montreal for Universities. I currently am a sophomore and possess a deep interest towards Computer Science which has led me to master many a programming languages including MTASA Lua. I have been a part of many MTASA servers, and was in the administration of all. However, SAES has a community which has amused me to the extent that I solely play on it now. When I am free, you'll find me ingame or Cycling the streets of my city along my mates.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? I have been playing Since Mid-2017
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? I present a total clean record rid of any punishments.
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history:

• OverdoseCrime - From 2017 to 2019.

Please list your current group memberships on the server:

• San Andreas Medics : Air Medic

• Government: Department Of Justice: National Security Divison: Deputy Assistant Attorney General [ HQ ]

• Secret Service : Agent on Probation

• The San Andreas Royalists : Member

What are your strengths? I can list my strengths as

• Excellent Communication Skills regarding the English language

• Calm, levelled attitude

• Willingly accepting Criticism from those amongst me

• 105 Words Per minute typing speed aka Instant Response

• Experienced Proficiency in Roleplaying of any sort

• Coalistic nature decreasing arguments around me

• Overall intimate knowledge of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

• Driving aircrafts and boats

• Ambushing at close quarters.

What are your weaknesses? I can list my weaknesses as :

• High School career interference leading to inactivity

• Issues with my PC and router

• Driving for long durations and rushes

• Requiring teamwork to show my maximum potential

Do you have discord & TS3? I have Discord installed with high activity however I have discontinued using TS3
Whats your average ping? 210 ms
Do you have access to the PC spawns? I do not have access to PC spawns.
How many hours do you have in-game? 433 Hours
How often do you visit the forums? Every 6 hours.

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): I rate my Roleplaying skills as 10/10
Arresting (out of 10): Due to issues related to ping, I rate my Arresting abilities as 6/10
English (out of 10): I definitely rate my English Language skills as 10/10.
Driving (out of 10): I'm not much of an expert here, but I boast a 7/10
Combat (out of 10): A decent 6.5/10

Why do you want to join STF? Special Task Force has interested me over quite a while. I have observed their members over a great period of time. Their Roleplays are, in my opinion, the best amongst all squads, they are mature and highly skilled. I desire to be like them. Therefore I want to join S.T.F. in order to improve myself. It is the squad I have chosen to go for, and I can pledge that it will be my last squad if I make it in. I offer my unending loyalty, skill, and utmost sincerity to this Squad. Moreover, I desire to help this squad reach Level 5 With the support of my activities.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? Yes, I was suggested to apply by [STF]Ntruder
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? I do possess a solid knack of all server regulations. Moreover I am a part of the server's government's Department of Justice.

In your own words, define roleplay: Role-play : Assuming a Role and playing ingame according to it, in other words, assuming a temporary identity and using its total characteristics to create a situation/occurance in game and continue it while sticking to your character.
In your own words, define DM: DM, deathmatch, is the act of uselessly killing a player for no damned reason [Revenge, sometimes] , it is one of the biggest rulebreaks and is punished with an adminjail.
In your own words, define teamwork: Teamwork, is the coalition of more than 1 players belonging to a specific party as they all attempt to accomplish a task common in their interests.

Thank you for reading my application.
Regards,
Johnny English.

@JohnnyEnglish said in STF - Special Task Force:

Personal Information -

Name: JohnnyEnglish
Nickname: JohnnyEnglish
Nationality: Canadian
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): Greetings, I am Akshat Shree Ram Pandey, 16, I was born and raised in Canada yet I now reside in India with my mother's family until I complete Highschool and I can return to Montreal for Universities. I currently am a sophomore and possess a deep interest towards Computer Science which has led me to master many a programming languages including MTASA Lua. I have been a part of many MTASA servers, and was in the administration of all. However, SAES has a community which has amused me to the extent that I solely play on it now. When I am free, you'll find me ingame or Cycling the streets of my city along my mates.

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team

2nd February, 2019

Dear @JohnnyEnglish

After reviewing your application, we have decided to proceed with you. You have wrote perfect application, which seems you've added here some effort and that's one of important things. You are set on ~[pending]~(orange). Keep hanging with us and show us yourself. When the time comes, you will receive your tests. Good luck!

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team

5th of Febuary. 2019

Dear @Floxy

After discussing with HQ Management and members of the squad, we have decided not to proceed with you for a several reasons, which will stay classfied. That means you are denied. You may re-apply in 2 months.

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

Personal Information -

Name: Ibrahim
Nickname: ViewPerZ
Nationality: Turkey
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): My name is Ibrahim and im 18 years old.I graduated from highschool and because of this i have a lot of free time for now so im evaluating this time by mostly playing games and i'm snowboarding at the weekends.Without wishing to boast im pretty good on snowboarding.I can say that i have a mature and calm personality little things can't piss me off

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: since 2013.
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why?: Lately i've banned from SAES the reason was ''copycat server'' it was a misunderstanding,i've unbanned in a short time.
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: The Omerta,SAPA and Mongols MC.
Please list your current group memberships on the server: None
What are your strengths?: I am good with guns my hit ratio is very high and im good at driving
What are your weaknesses?: I don't use shotgun much,i should practice more on it
Do you have discord & TS3?: Yes
Whats your average ping?: 20-30
Do you have access to the PC spawns?: No
How many hours do you have in-game?: Currently 600 hours
How often do you visit the forums?: 2 or 3 times in a day not much

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): 7
Arresting (out of 10): 9
Driving (out of 10): 7

Why do you want to join STF?: Actually,i was confused and i was thinking too much about which squad to apply,but im sure with STF right now.I think STF will be the perfect squad for me,i'm sure that i'll deal well with the team.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who?: yes,bazuka did.
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws?: For sure.

In your own words, define roleplay: Roleplay is when you do something in game like in real life with staying natural and realistic.
In your own words, define DM: Killing someone or giving damage to his vehicle for no reason.This is not allowed.
In your own words, define teamwork: Acting together tactically and do good job.

alt-text

Personal Information -

Name: Rayen
Nickname: Axe / Caleb
Nationality: Tunisian
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): Well,my real name is Rayen I'm born and raised in Tunisia . I'm a really mature person, who shows both respect and honor in my work. I respect every person who have a higher rank than me ingame, and I'd do anything to serve them. I'm a well-skilled roleplayer, and at the same time a really loved person on the sever. I've got alot of compliments for my good roleplaying abilities, and at the same time for my clean and understandable langauge. I'm a person who writes alot, and I also like to. Also besides that, I'm a fast keyboard typer, which is good. I do not suffer from any mental diseases, which makes me unstable. I don't get easily mad, I have a long fuse, which is good in situations where you have to talk alot, and perhaps explain something complicated to a person with a low knownledge in English. I'm a male and I'm 16 years old. I'm a really mature person compared to my age. As said. Age doesn't define majority. It's all about the environment you grow up in, and the surrounding people you're being with. I'm a good social person, and I love to meet new people and make new friends.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? I have been playing around 4 years.
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? No.
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: I was VLA,RDMC And MMC.
Please list your current group memberships on the server: N/A
What are your strengths? Driving,shooting,flying and activity.
What are your weaknesses? At the moment,No.
Do you have discord & TS3? No.
Whats your average ping? 70-80
Do you have access to the PC spawns? No.
How many hours do you have in-game? 50:00:00
How often do you visit the forums? Every day

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): 8/10
Arresting (out of 10): 7.5/10
English (out of 10): 6.5/10
Driving (out of 10): 8.5/10
Combat (out of 10): 7/10

Why do you want to join STF? I want join STF because I realy dont know i wanna try something new im active..I heard that squad STF is good squad..And i would like to join it.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? No.
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes.

In your own words, define roleplay: RolePlay means act like a rol of the real life , for create a gaming space imitating some actions of the real life.
In your own words, define DM: kill anyone without any reason
In your own words, define teamwork: Teamwork to achieve a common task.

Regards,
Axe

^[alt text]
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team

7th of February, 2019

Dear @viewperz

Thank you for your patience during application period. We have decided to proceed with you to the next stage. That means you are set on ~[pending]~(orange). BUT, We're still unsure about you so prove us wrong and show us that you are worth getting a chance. Keep hanging with us and show us yourself. When the time comes, you will receive your tests. Good luck!

Dear @Axe

Thank you for applying to us, we have decided to not prooced you to the next stage due to lack of general and server knowledge. We don't think you will fit into our squad at the moment. Plus, your english is kind of okay at the top of your application, but below, it sucks. I assume you've used google translator for that, but we don't really care about that because your english ingame can be noticable enought to guess your english knowledge. Anyway, consider yourself ~[denied]~(red), if you are still interested you may apply in exactly 4 weeks from now on.

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

Personal Information -

Name: Lilskies.
Nickname: mahdi444
Nationality: I am Tunisian.
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): Hello there! My name is Mahdi, i am 16 years old. I am from Tunisia and i currently live in Sousse. I have 1 brother, he is 17 years old. I like playing video games, such as MTA, Rust and PES. I started playing SAES in 2016, i guess. That's all for now.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? I've been playing on SAES:RPG for 2 years.
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? Yes, I got banned because the admins thought i was abusing my PING, because i can go through the jail's cell door without waiting it to open.
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: ToB,ICE,FBI,TST and WA.
What are your strengths? My strengths are shooting, driving, playing in teamwork, and spamming media archive with My activities, Eevents, Rps.
What are your weaknesses? Sometimes lag, Driving plane.
Do you have discord & TS3? I haven't got TS3 but have discord.
Whats your average ping? My average ping is 80-111.
Do you have access to the PC spawns? Nope.
How many hours do you have in-game? 770 hours, because i was a bit inactive.
How often do you visit the forums? Every day to check the news and to post my activities.

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): 7.5
Arresting (out of 10): 8
Driving (out of 10): 8
Combat (out of 10): 9

Why do you want to join STF? Because I've seen quite a lot of people inside the squad and I believe they're friendly and good people. Not only that, but I want to join the squad as I believe it could be a great addition to me and I could be a great addition to it.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? Riley.
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes ofc.

In your own words, define roleplay: Roleplay is acting like real life.
In your own words, define DM: When you kill someone or destroy vehicles without any proper reason.
In your own words, define teamwork: Acting together doing tactics together but most and foremost interperation and seeing the dangers coming while covering them with your teammate.

Thank you for reading.

Name: My name is Marko.
Nickname: MarkoRS
Nationality: I'm Serbian nationalities.
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): Howdy, as you know I'm known as MarkoRS. I do live in Serbia, and I'm sixteen years old. Like everyone else, I do love playing games in my free time, of course I'm someone who loves sport, when I'm having some free time to be outside, I love to run, play football, basketball with my friends and so on. I'm playing SAESRPG for 3 months, during that time I have met lots of cool people, and I'm planning to keep playing here.
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? Around three months, it sounds like a little time, but I'm here daily and I've learned this game pretty good.
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? I've been jailed once for deathmatching, I was just new back then. However I did read rules and so on, now it's everything fine.
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history:

• OverdoseCrime

Please list your current group memberships on the server: I'm part of Cunning Stunts, racing group.

What are your strengths? I'm good at shooting, arresting, also I'm someone who loves driving alot, that's why I've joined Cunning Stunts, and that's my first official group. I do consider myself that I'm pretty good driver. Also I'm quite loyal guy, and I do have in plan to keep my stay for unknown period in STF, if I'm going to be given chance. Actually I'm also some kind of 'new' mappers who just started recently learning and so on, but I hope as the time goes on I will learn that.

What are your weaknesses? I don't like when someone ignores me, that's one of main things. However, I don't have any more weaknesses..
Do you have discord & TS3? I've discord installed.
What's your average ping? 50-70
Do you have access to the PC spawns? No, I don't have, I'm planning to apply for SAPA after some time.
How many hours do you have in-game? 323Hours +
How often do you visit the forums? I'm visiting forums daily.

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): 7
Arresting (out of 10): 7
English (out of 10): 8
Driving (out of 10): 10
Combat (out of 10): 7

Why do you want to join STF? After being in a gang, I don't think I fit being a criminal. I do see myself more as a police guy and in my free time being racer. However, I do like STF alot as I have friend inside who is pretty good with me, he is Laza. He has showed me couple of things which made me interesting alot of more and I decided to apply. STF is great squad with lots of nice members, stable HQ team and everything what is required. My plans in future are, if I am going to be given chance, I hope to stay in STF for really unknown period and help the squad.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? I have talked with Laza, he told me if I liked STF, I could apply, so here we go!
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes, I do have solid understanding.

In your own words, define roleplay: Roleplay is acting like in real life. F.e; police officer pullover a crim, ask him for driving licence etc.
In your own words, define DM: DM = Deathmatching is when you kill/shoot someone without any reason, and that's against the rules.
In your own words, define teamwork: Teamwork is playing together with your mates. For example, when you go with your team to clear SR.

@Lilskies said in STF - Special Task Force:

Personal Information -

Name: Lilskies.
Nickname: mahdi444
Nationality: I am Tunisian.
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): Hello there! My name is Mahdi, i am 16 years old. I am from Tunisia and i currently live in Sousse. I have 1 brother, he is 17 years old. I like playing video games, such as MTA, Rust and PES. I started playing SAES in 2016, i guess. That's all for now.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? I've been playing on SAES:RPG for 2 years.
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? Yes, I got banned because the admins thought i was abusing my PING, because i can go through the jail's cell door without waiting it to open.
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: ToB,ICE,FBI,TST and WA.
What are your strengths? My strengths are shooting, driving, playing in teamwork, and spamming media archive with My activities, Eevents, Rps.
What are your weaknesses? Sometimes lag, Driving plane.
Do you have discord & TS3? I haven't got TS3 but have discord.
Whats your average ping? My average ping is 80-111.
Do you have access to the PC spawns? Nope.
How many hours do you have in-game? 770 hours, because i was a bit inactive.
How often do you visit the forums? Every day to check the news and to post my activities.

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): 7.5
Combat (out of 10): 9

Why do you want to join STF? Because I've seen quite a lot of people inside the squad and I believe they're friendly and good people. Not only that, but I want to join the squad as I believe it could be a great addition to me and I could be a great addition to it.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? Riley.
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes ofc.

In your own words, define roleplay: Roleplay is acting like real life.
In your own words, define DM: When you kill someone or destroy vehicles without any proper reason.
In your own words, define teamwork: Acting together doing tactics together but most and foremost interperation and seeing the dangers coming while covering them with your teammate.

Thank you for reading.

alt text

@POCCKYE said in STF - Special Task Force:

Name: My name is Marko.
Nickname: MarkoRS
Nationality: I'm Serbian nationalities.
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): Howdy, as you know I'm known as MarkoRS. I do live in Serbia, and I'm sixteen years old. Like everyone else, I do love playing games in my free time, of course I'm someone who loves sport, when I'm having some free time to be outside, I love to run, play football, basketball with my friends and so on. I'm playing SAESRPG for 3 months, during that time I have met lots of cool people, and I'm planning to keep playing here.

alt text

Special Task Force
HQ Management Team
13th of February, 2019
Dear @POCCKYE (MarkoRS)

Thank you for your patience during application period. We have decided to proceed with you to the next stage. That means you are set on ~[pending]~(orange). BUT, We're still unsure about you so prove us wrong and show us that you are worth getting a chance. Keep hanging with us and show us yourself. When the time comes, you will receive your tests. We wish you good luck.

Kind regards -
STF Commander

Name: Kostolomac
Nickname: Kostolomac
Nationality:Serbia
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum):I am Matija Stojic.Live in Serbia, city Arilje. i have 16 years old. i play with team.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? I have been playing on SAES:RPG 1 year ago.
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? I got adminjail, because of deathmatching when I joined the server. I got ban,because I got scamm and the staff / admin didn't say anything and banned both of us.
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: VLA - Joined it to help them, but they kicked my friends. C - I joined it, because I was new in this server and it was 0 lvl gang. It died. UE - I joined it, because UE have skilled members. TC - I joined it, because Mrwan wanted my help. WA- I joined it , because they were new and need more RP,Activity,Events. UE - I joined it again, because Vladimir and ClaR told me to come back. SAPA - I joined it to get my PC diploma.
Please list your current group memberships on the server: I am part of SAM,HHMC,BA and IAC.
What are your strengths? I am good at shooting,driving,flying,teamwork,activity,rping,arresting.
What are your weaknesses? I don't see any weaknesses
Do you have discord & TS3? I have only Discord.
Whats your average ping? 40-60
Do you have access to the PC spawns? Yes, I have access.
How many hours do you have in-game? I have 1190 hours ingame.
How often do you visit the forums? I visit the forums everyday.

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): 8/10
Arresting (out of 10): 9/10
English (out of 10): 8 /10
Driving (out of 10): 8/10
Combat (out of 10): 9/10

Why do you want to join STF? I want to join STF to help you with activity,events, level.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? Yes, The guy who recommended me to applied for STF was lil_Bori
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes, I have.

In your own words, define roleplay: RolePlay is role in real life, but it's in game and you must act like it.
In your own words, define DM: Deathmatching is killing a person without reason.
In your own words, define teamwork: Teamwork is people than 1 who working together

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team

19th of February, 2019

Dear @Kostolomac

First of all, thank you for applying to us. We have decided to not proceed with you to the next stage. I suggest you not to apply for a squad, while you have 3 other squad's applications open. Consider yourself ~[denied]~(red), re-apply in 2 months, if still interested.

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

Personal Information -

Name:Luna
Nickname:lunaexe
Nationality:Tunisia
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum):Well , My Name in Real life Rayen Raies i'm male , i have one brother i play videogames a lot , and study somtimes my favourite became actor in turkish .

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? : Since 2014
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? : No
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history:HRMC ,FBI , SAFP , ICE
Please list your current group memberships on the server:N/A
What are your strengths? :Arresting , Roleplay , Driving , Flying ,
What are your weaknesses? In my view nothing just FPS / Ping when low
Do you have discord & TS3? : No , but i'll make
Whats your average ping? : 40-50
Do you have access to the PC spawns?: Not yet
How many hours do you have in-game? : 522H
How often do you visit the forums? : Everyday ,

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10):6.5/10
Arresting (out of 10):8.5/10
English (out of 10):7.5/10
Driving (out of 10):6.5/10
Combat (out of 10): 8/10

Why do you want to join STF? :Well i was inactive , and now i back i see , STF i say to myself i'll try to join STf active , mature , have teamwork in BR, SR , JB etc .... i would like to say , i have skills in arresting ,driving , combat , flying , rp

Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? : None
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? : Yes,ofc

In your own words, define roleplay:Roleplay act real life ,
In your own words, define DM:DM when someone afk or in car or in hospital and u killed him without reason , or attack him that's not allowed and will became report

In your own words, define teamwork:Teamwork its my favourite ,work in JB , SR , BR with ur teammate to win or clear JB or SR o BR with your member , friends

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team

24th of February, 2019

Dear @Luna

After reviewing your application, you have answered at one question totally wrong, which means that you lied in yours application.
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: Since 2014
I wouldn't say it's since 2014, you don't have that much hours in-game, and I haven't seen you back then with that nickname.

However, your english skills as you stated on scale, I wouldn't say it's 7.5. Why? Because at the questions you have answered it looks really bad, too many grammar mistakes. Anyways, on another note, you have changed your organisations pretty much for pretty short time, and I doubt that you would fit in Special Task Force. I'm really sorry, but you have been ~[DENIED]~(red) at this time. You can re-apply again in 1 month, with a better application, and without any lying, otherwise you will be blacklisted.

Sincerely,
STF Commander

Personal Information -

Name: Ponlapat
Nickname: MrTheBank
Nationality: Thai
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): Hi, I'm MrThebank, I'm living in Thailand. My hobby is studying about math, physics and computer language (such as PHP, Lua, GLua). now I'm developing my own website.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? Since October, 2014
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? No, I haven't
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: SAPA, Black Sydincate, MI-6, SAFP, SWAT, ALT
Please list your current group memberships on the server: ALT, SAFD and PC
What are your strengths? I'm good at arrest and driving
What are your weaknesses? Shooting
Do you have discord & TS3? I do have discord but not TS3
Whats your average ping? 200-250ms (I'm living in Asia)
Do you have access to the PC spawns? Yes, i Do
How many hours do you have in-game? 1.6k
How often do you visit the forums? Almost everyday

Rate your skills below -

Driving (out of 10): 7.5
Combat (out of 10): 6

Why do you want to join STF? I want to help this squad to be good, This squad still need quality people so I want to help it.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? Yes, Leader of this squad aka Laza
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes, I do

In your own words, define roleplay: Something that you act similarly real-life
In your own words, define DM: Deathmatch, Killing people, shooting, crash etc.
In your own words, define teamwork: 2 or more people helping/doing activity together.

@MrTheBank said in STF - Special Task Force:

Personal Information -

Name: Ponlapat
Nickname: MrTheBank
Nationality: Thai
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): Hi, I'm MrThebank, I'm living in Thailand. My hobby is studying about math, physics and computer language (such as PHP, Lua, GLua). now I'm developing my own website.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? Since October, 2014
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? No, I haven't
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: SAPA, Black Sydincate, MI-6, SAFP, SWAT, ALT
Please list your current group memberships on the server: ALT, SAFD and PC
What are your strengths? I'm good at arrest and driving
What are your weaknesses? Shooting
Do you have discord & TS3? I do have discord but not TS3
Whats your average ping? 200-250ms (I'm living in Asia)
Do you have access to the PC spawns? Yes, i Do
How many hours do you have in-game? 1.6k
How often do you visit the forums? Almost everyday

Rate your skills below -

Driving (out of 10): 7.5
Combat (out of 10): 6

Why do you want to join STF? I want to help this squad to be good, This squad still need quality people so I want to help it.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? Yes, Leader of this squad aka Laza
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes, I do

In your own words, define roleplay: Something that you act similarly real-life
In your own words, define DM: Deathmatch, Killing people, shooting, crash etc.
In your own words, define teamwork: 2 or more people helping/doing activity together.

Accepted.

Personal Information -
Name: Tien
Nickname: Side
Nationality: Vietnam
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum) : My full name is Pham Hoang Tien or just call me is Side, love playing soccer special is defender ( Sergio Ramos is my idol i fan of him ), as Formula said i am a best vietnamese in SAES:RPG. I am friendly if you see you will know it is truth.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? 1 year 4 month
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? Banned N/A, jailed yes.
Reason : I was dancing kungfu infront one police officer trainee ( death-match).
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: IS gang
ICE squad
Please list your current group memberships on the server: I don't have in any current group on the sever.
What are your strengths? Roleplay and Patrolling, special is jailbreak i am very good at that point.
What are your weaknesses? Paraching. Truth i can get my target, some one have test me about it.
Do you have discord & TS3? I have discord, i don't know what is TS3.
Whats your average ping? 248
Do you have access to the PC spawns? Nope, i don't have but soon i will.
How many hours do you have in-game? 437 hours.
How often do you visit the forums? Everyday.

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): 9

Why do you want to join STF? Becasue STF is a best squad in SAES:RPG, and i want be a part of STF i mean part of your family.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? It do't have nobody recommend me apply to STF.
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes i am but something people still have mistake not except me.

In your own words, define roleplay: Roleplay is you being a part of a movie or a story it will got post on forum, it kind a action as they quest you to do, Patrolling is one of roleplay Cops.
In your own words, define DM: DM is death-match it mean you killing attacking shooting crashing someone with no reason it is DM and it not allowed.
In your own words, define teamwork: Teamwork is helping each other as patrolling or arresting, it is very importan. Teamwork help we know more other members and is best part i love in squad.

Personal Information -

Name: Romin
Nickname: buddler
Nationality: german
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, my Name is buddler. I'm 26 Years old and work as a RL Police Officer. In my Spare Time I like doing sports. I also like planning things like optimising RP-Groups. On the Server I prefer good and small RPs not spammed with objects but Quality.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: I dont exactly know how long I play but i might have started in 2012.
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? I have been jailed several Times by several Admins and Noobcops. I was banned for 2 days in the beginning because of the Server getting hacked.
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: SAPA - SWAT for about 1 Year - SAPA
Please list your current group memberships on the server: SAFD, PC, SAPA, ZIP
What are your strengths? I like Planning and good RPs
What are your weaknesses? Sometimes I annoy People by going on their Nerves. Sometimes Im too honest. After Nightshift when I'm tired you better don't annoy me.
Do you have discord & TS3? Yes & Yes
Whats your average ping? I dont know, but MTA works perfectly.
Do you have access to the PC spawns? Yes.
How many hours do you have in-game? 300. But dont forget the uncounted ones before they got documented...
How often do you visit the forums? I prefer Discord, but at least 1x/week

Rate your skills below -

Arresting (out of 10): 5

Why do you want to join STF? Because Laza asked.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? Laza.

In your own words, define roleplay: Having Fun by pretending to be someone Else.
In your own words, define DM: Having fun by annoying others with killing them or their cars
In your own words, define teamwork: Having fun by doing Things together

@buddler said in STF - Special Task Force:

Personal Information -

Name: Romin
Nickname: buddler
Nationality: german
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, my Name is buddler. I'm 26 Years old and work as a RL Police Officer. In my Spare Time I like doing sports. I also like planning things like optimising RP-Groups. On the Server I prefer good and small RPs not spammed with objects but Quality.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: I dont exactly know how long I play but i might have started in 2012.
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? I have been jailed several Times by several Admins and Noobcops. I was banned for 2 days in the beginning because of the Server getting hacked.
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: SAPA - SWAT for about 1 Year - SAPA
Please list your current group memberships on the server: SAFD, PC, SAPA, ZIP
What are your strengths? I like Planning and good RPs
What are your weaknesses? Sometimes I annoy People by going on their Nerves. Sometimes Im too honest. After Nightshift when I'm tired you better don't annoy me.
Do you have discord & TS3? Yes & Yes
Whats your average ping? I dont know, but MTA works perfectly.
Do you have access to the PC spawns? Yes.
How many hours do you have in-game? 300. But dont forget the uncounted ones before they got documented...
How often do you visit the forums? I prefer Discord, but at least 1x/week

Rate your skills below -

Arresting (out of 10): 5

Why do you want to join STF? Because Laza asked.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? Laza.

In your own words, define roleplay: Having Fun by pretending to be someone Else.
In your own words, define DM: Having fun by annoying others with killing them or their cars
In your own words, define teamwork: Having fun by doing Things together

Accepted nazi boi.

• 2 weeks later...