STF - Special Task Force

• alt text
    ~[Personal Information]~
    Name:Salver
    Nickname:hamza250
    Nationality:Tunisian
    Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum):Hello,my name is hamza know as salver in game i 14 years old i'm studen i live in tunisia i have tow Brothres i play in this serevr from 3 Months but i was inactive beacuse i have probleme but now i fix it .I like vidos games and Football

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?3Months
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why?N/A
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history:ICE
Please list your current group memberships on the server:N/A
What are your strengths?Driving-Tased-Rp teamworking
What are your weaknesses? i have lag sometimes
Do you have discord & TS3?Yes,i have discord
Whats your average ping?60
Do you have access to the PC spawns?N/A
How many hours do you have in-game?70 Hours
How often do you visit the forums?3 Times perday

~[Rate your skills below -]~(blue,blue,blue,lime,lime,lime,yellow,orange)

RP (out of 10):6/10
Arresting (out of 10):7.5/10
English (out of 10):8/10
Driving (out of 10):7/10
Combat (out of 10):7/10

Answer the following questions

Why do you want to join STF?i wanna jon STF because his a good squad actives,good in playing and his membres repect Othres
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who?N/A This is my choice but i patroll with STF member Larsone
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws?Yes

In your own words, define roleplay:Roleplay is playing real life situations ingame and playing like its real life.
In your own words, define DM:Death-matching know as Dm to kill people with no reason not allwoed
In your own words, define teamwork:mean to be helpful and work with your team to stop armed robbery or arresting any suspect. or making RP
And thnx for reading :relaxed:

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team

16th of December, 2018

Dear @Floxy

First of all, thank you for applying to us. We have decided to not proceed with you to the next stage. That means you are ~[denied]~(red). I suggest you to gain more general experience within the game and try your luck in SAPA or any other squad. Once you gain enough experience and if you think you can fit in our squad, re-apply again.

Dear @Ordi

Expect your answer very soon!

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team

16th of December, 2018

Dear @XxNetroxX

First of all, thank you for applying to us. We have decided to not proceed with you to the next stage. That means you are ~[denied]~(red). The thing which is very bothering me is that you applied 1 hour ago for UE, that's clearly shown how much of loyalty you have And another thing, 6 days ago you have applied for TMH Division where you stated that you are 18 years old, and on STF application, you stated that you are 17 years old. I'm really curious, how growing up works in your religion or country. In the definiton '' teamwork '', it's obvious that you have copied this sentence from somewhere else aswell, since english doesn't match. You may re-apply in 2020.

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

alt text
Personal Information -

Name: Mohamed
Nickname: Aziz
Nationality: tunisien
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): Hi i am mohamed aziz i am 16 years old my nationality is a tuniseien i playing MTA server saes RPG before 7months and i am a good cop and i have an experience from the officiel squad beceause me is a old plyer from ICE <<ICE|Luffy|PFC>>

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? 7months
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? i am geting 1 adminjail from saes rampage and for marker arrest
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: ICE
Please list your current group memberships on the server: Donator
What are your strengths? Kill / arrest / shooting / drive and parachute.
What are your weaknesses? swimming
Do you have discord & TS3? NO
Whats your average ping? 79
Do you have access to the PC spawns? N/A
How many hours do you have in-game? 518 Hours
How often do you visit the forums? 3 visit in the day

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): 6
Arresting (out of 10): 9
English (out of 10): 7
Driving (out of 10): 9
Combat (out of 10): 8

Answer the following questions -

Why do you want to join STF? i want to join STF beacause is a active squade and i dream to play with her member
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? No
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes

In your own words, define roleplay: is means to acting someone role in game is like a real Life.
In your own words, define DM: death matching is also called DM is attacking and killing any person with not reason . that not all uses of killing can also damaging or attacking.
In your own words, define teamwork: the teamwork is means to any squad is playing in only in 1 team to areest the crim in BR / JB or SR is playing with a big Bravery to show the skills of his squad to other squad

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team

17th of December, 2018

Dear @X-luffy-X

First of all, thank you for applying to us. We have decided to not proceed with you to the next stage. That means you are ~[denied]~(red). I suggest you to gain more general experience within the game and try your luck in SAPA or any other squad. Once you gain enough experience and if you think you can fit in our squad, re-apply again.

Dear @Ordi

Thank you for your patience during application period. We have decided to proceed with you to the next stage. That means you are set on ~[pending]~(orange). When the time comes, you will receive your tests in order to be one of us. Good luck!

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

Personal Information -

Name: Chadi
Nickname: Xpooks
Nationality: Tunisian
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum):
Well, I' am Chadi people call me Pooks, I'm 16 years old, I used to play MTA for 3 years ( DM servers). I joined SAES/RPG about 1 Year now, Id likes to play video games in my free time. My main game is MTA (Saes) but I play many other games like league of legends, cs go etc... Well I can't move without music so yeah I am really Addicted to Music and video games at the same time, thank you for reading

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: About 1 Year now.
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why?: Yes a troll ban, Blade banned me for 6 Hours. I kept talking with /ad when I was muted, well I'm reformed now so no more trolls. about adminjails Nope Never.
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: UE,WA
Please list your current group memberships on the server: TheMotorHeads.
What are your strengths?: My strengths are shooting, driving, playing in teamwork, and spamming media archive with My activities.
What are your weaknesses?: Well, my weakness is when I get mad. I rage so hard but I' am a mature and friendly guy so.
Do you have discord & TS3?: Yes, I do.
Whats your average ping?: My average ping is 70-80
Do you have access to the PC spawns? Nope.
How many hours do you have in-game? 1368.
How often do you visit the forums?: Every day to check the news and to post my activities ( rp,events..)

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): 8.5
Arresting (out of 10): 8
English (out of 10):7
Driving (out of 10):8
Combat (out of 10):9

Why do you want to join STF?: Well, I never joined a squad, I used to play in Crim life, And today I'm Bored and I want something new, and to be honest Special Task Force was the best for me in my opinion like there is teamwork and respectfull members and I'm Really Intrested to join.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? Nope.
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes ofcourse

In your own words, define roleplay: Hmm, Roleplay is acting like real life.
In your own words, define DM: Deathmatch is killing/ attacking people for no reason.
In your own words, define teamwork: TeamWork needs 2 people more, Well they help each other they do everything together, They give hands to each other for example To arrest 5 People and You are just 2 cops U need teamwork to do that I don't Know if u understood me but Yeah ^^.

Thank you for reading.

Special Task Force
HQ Management Team
29th of October, 2018

Dear @XpookS

First of all, thank you for applying for us. We have decided to proceed with you to the next stage which is under-review. In that period, we expect from you the best you got. Hang around with us, let our members to know you better, jump in on our patrols and keep up the activity. Expect your final answer in several days. Good luck.

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

Personal Information -
Name: My name is Anis
Nickname: My nickname is Smoke
Nationality: tunisia
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): Hello, my name is anis. I was born on 5 of June 2001, so Im 17 now. My dream is to become an economist. As for my other interests. I adore reading, especially foreing literature. I devote much time to my English. Besides I like music. I have been playing MTA since 2017, I think that's all.
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? Since 2017
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? N/a
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: My first gang IS cmc BUT after is BBMC
Please list your current group memberships on the server: Black Eagle Security.
What are your strengths? Driving, shooting, loyality and activity
What are your weaknesses? cracking
Do you have discord & TS3? Yes I have discord
Whats your average ping? 60
Do you have access to the PC spawns? No
How many hours do you have in-game? 400+
How often do you visit the forums? always
Rate your skills below -
RP (out of 10): 8/10
Arresting (out of 10): 9/10
English (out of 10): 8/10
Driving (out of 10): 10/10
Combat (out of 10): 8/10
Why do you want to join STF? Im friendly and skilled boy, i want join to STF because I like the idea of the squad, the theme overall and also like the fact that players are active and friendly I think ill have chance.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? N/A it s my idea i love it
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes of course
In your own words, define roleplay: RP in a few words is to act like in real life.
In your own words, define DM: Death matching is the act where a player kills another with no reason ( its not allowed ). Shooting players or their can for no valid reason.
In your own words, define teamwork: It is teamwork to achieve a common goal or task.

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team

21th of December, 2018

Dear @Smoke40

After discussing with HQ Management and members of the squad, we have decided not to proceed with you for a several reasons.We are not spare squad for you.Try to get more experience on server by joining SAPA and getting PC.You are ~[Denied]~(red). You may re-apply in 1 month.

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

@Laza said in STF - Special Task Force:

Special Task Force
HQ Management Team
29th of October, 2018

Dear @XpookS

First of all, thank you for applying for us. We have decided to proceed with you to the next stage which is under-review. In that period, we expect from you the best you got. Hang around with us, let our members to know you better, jump in on our patrols and keep up the activity. Expect your final answer in several days. Good luck.

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

Tested & invited.

Name:Domen
Nickname:GangSta
Nationality:Slovenia
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum):My name is Domen I live in Slovenia. I have an older brother his name is David.We both play soccer. In my free time I like to chill and play MTA:SAES its my favorite game. I also play CSGO,PUBG,Fortnite.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?:I have been playing for a few months
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why?:No i have not been banned or jailed.
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history:My first Squad was ICE I liked the gang but i left beacuse nobody knew know how to speak english and they werent helping me at patrol they were just arresting everybody and I didnt like that so I left. My next gang was BBMC I left beacuse the gang was dying. My next gang was OC i really like the gang but then I left them to help BloodZ. My next gang was BloodZ i left the gang beacuse beacuse of Xwolf.
Please list your current group memberships on the server:I am currently not in any group.
What are your strengths?:My strenghts are I can arrest criminals easy im good at driving,shooting.
What are your weaknesses?: My weakness is that I'm not so good at RP-ing.
Do you have discord & TS3?:I have discord but not TS3.
Whats your average ping?:40-60
Do you have access to the PC spawns?:No I dont.
How many hours do you have in-game?:about 150.
How often do you visit the forums?:4 times a day.

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10):5
Arresting (out of 10):8
English (out of 10):6
Driving (out of 10):8
**Combat (out of 10)**9:

Why do you want to join STF?: I want to join STF beacuse Ii like the police side and I want to be in a good official squad. I like the players and i can bring activity,loyalty to your gang.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who?:No no one did.
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws?:Yes i do.

In your own words, define roleplay: Roleplay means doing something in real life for example selling weed,drugs,etc...
In your own words, define DM: Dm is when you dmage or kill someone without a reason.
In your own words, define teamwork: Team work is when you and your friend patrol together and achive better results.

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team

29th of December, 2018

Dear @Crystal

After discussing with HQ Management and members of the squad, we have decided not to see how loyal you will be.For now your application is Denied Feel free to reapply in 1.5 week

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

Personal Information -

Name: Bazuka
Nickname: motje36
Nationality: dutch
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): I live in the Netherlands where I go to college this is my first year. In my spare time I like to chill outside with friends workout and play games. I also am a multitalented person I can play the piano while being a nice drawer and do 40 pushups without being tired. My only downside in life is laziness however I am attempting to get out of my comfort zone. I am also an amazing presenter with having high level vocal and communication skills.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? since august 2015
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? ye, sadly I was banned for bug abusing and insulting nanobob with kanker. Also adminjailed around 4 times first was probaply markerkilling then dming the thirth one was killing on an unclimbable roof in jail and last one dming nanobob.
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history:
My first and foremost first gang taste in this server has been the one and only notorious biker gang of the server Mongols MC. was around for 1 year then my friend asked me to join his own gang I regret leaving it but rejoined it later from which I left again for a reason I really regret the reason was so complicated that I myself cannot formulate it now too but I know that it was fully emotional. After my experience with MMC I joined Outfit back when they were level 1 however I got kicked after a long time when they exposed me leaking stuff. After O comes ThC been one of the founders of the gang but left it to try out copside while I never managed to join a squad. Now the only thing that I haven't put in this boring list is Wild Angels my most recent gang. Wild angels was a beautifull experience for me I simply loved every piece of time I am in there but then again I now will do the same thing that I did with thc but I hope that this time I will actually join a squad.
Please list your current group memberships on the server: part of nothing
What are your strengths? I am an expert shooter not bragging around I really am while also being a former cracking but won't help in a squad anyway just stating it here to show my ego anyway. I can also design and shader.
What are your weaknesses? That got to be driving.
Do you have discord & TS3? I haven't got TS3 but have discord.
Whats your average ping? around 18
Do you have access to the PC spawns? nope
How many hours do you have in-game? around 2.3k
How often do you visit the forums? When I have free time so I guess once a day or once in two days it really depends.

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): 4
Arresting (out of 10): 8
English (out of 10): 6
Driving (out of 10): 5
Combat (out of 10): 10

Why do you want to join STF? Got some friends here and I am really confident that STF will be the perfect squad for me to join as the first bite in the apple.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? ye pooks did
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Been playing around for a time but sometimes I don't give a shit about rules and weird shit can happen.

In your own words, define roleplay: Taking a certain situation in the game to a reallife realistic situation and acting according to it.
In your own words, define DM: Killing someone without a reason.
In your own words, define teamwork: Acting together doing tactics together but most and foremost interperation and seeing the dangers coming while covering them with your teammate