STF - Special Task Force

@Laza said in STF - Special Task Force:

Name:Vahe
Nickname:Vahe<ARM>
Nationality:Armenian
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum):I am armenian, I am 13 years old,
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?2years
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why?no
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history:FBI
Please list your current group memberships on the server:
What are your strengths?I am active
What are your weaknesses?I bad drive bike
Do you have discord & TS3?yes
Whats your average ping?
Do you have access to the PC spawns?yes
How many hours do you have in-game?2 hours
How often do you visit the forums?every day
Rate your skills below -
RP (out of 10):8
Arresting (out of 10):8
English (out of 10):8
Driving (out of 10):9
Combat (out of 10):8
Answer the following questions -
Why do you want to join STF?
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who?because it's strong squad
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws?yes
In your own words, define roleplay:Roleplay means acting real life situations in the game
In your own words, define DM:Deathmatch is Killing / damaging A player or group for no reason or for revenge that's forbidden
In your own words, define teamwork:Teamwork means working with team mates and help each others

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team

15th of November, 2018

Dear @vahvah1

After discussing with HQ Management and members of the squad, we have decided not to proceed with you for a several reasons, which will stay classfied. That means you are denied. You may re-apply in 1 month.

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

Name: ziad
Nickname: ziad.i
Nationality: egyptian
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): My name is Ziad. I live in Egypt with my family. I am 17 years old. I love many football games and wars. I started playing in server a year ago. I have many friends and I love very police squads

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? year
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? yes i was have banned because i arrested criminal under my car
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: SAFP ICE
Please list your current group memberships on the server: nothing
What are your strengths? RP & Drive & Arrests & Flying
What are your weaknesses? ping and fps
Do you have discord & TS3? yes
Whats your average ping? 200
Do you have access to the PC spawns? no
How many hours do you have in-game? 1352 hours
How often do you visit the forums? everyday

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): 8
Arresting (out of 10): 8
English (out of 10): 8
Driving (out of 10):8
Combat (out of 10): 8

Why do you want to join STF? I want to join an active police squad and have a lot of players. I am good and excellent. I also hope you will give me a chance to join. I will be loyal and listen to the orders and get the tests and meetings. I promise you.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? no one
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? sure

In your own words, define roleplay: role play is to be like the police in real life and stop people on the road and ask them some questions and know why they are speeding and then go to the police department and know if he has any issue or not
In your own words, define DM: Deathmatching is killing People without reason
In your own words, define teamwork: We must all be together in patrols that go to stealing and arresting criminals

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team

16th of November, 2018

Dear @ziad-i

After discussing with HQ Management and members of the squad, we have decided not to proceed with you for a several reasons, which will stay classfied. That means you are denied. You may re-apply in 1 month.

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

Name:[ARM]Vahagn
Nickname:Vahagn
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum):I am armenian, I like to play MTA San Andreas
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history:
What are your weaknesses?I driving cars bad
Do you have discord & TS3?no
Whats your average ping?80
How many hours do you have in-game?
Rate your skills below -
Why do you want to join STF?I like STF
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who?no one
In your own words, define roleplay:Roleplay means acting real life situations in the game
In your own words, define DM:Deathmatch means killing players or destroying their vehicles without any reason.
In your own words, define teamwork:Teamwork means skill in playing and cooperating with your organisation to get more effective result.

@Vahagn123 said in STF - Special Task Force:

Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum):I am armenian, I like to play MTA San Andreas
What are your weaknesses?I driving cars bad
Do you have discord & TS3?no
Whats your average ping?80
Rate your skills below -
Why do you want to join STF?I like STF
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who?no one
In your own words, define DM:Deathmatch means killing players or destroying their vehicles without any reason.
In your own words, define teamwork:Teamwork means skill in playing and cooperating with your organisation to get more effective result.

Hi Vahe, unfortunately this wasn't successful.

Denied & Blacklisted.
Please don't apply again.

Name:Firas
Nickname:El-Big/KeLeen
Nationality:Tunisian
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum):i like playing video games and having fun with some friends hate playing alone i have school tho so sometims i don't come online

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? a year and half (i had another acc i forgot it's name and i don't play alot before)
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why?jailed only for DMing
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history:nth special i had a gang i forgot it's name it was a bikers gang and mostly creating gangs with funny names for my friends
Please list your current group memberships on the server:None
What are your strengths?Combat/Driving/chasing..
What are your weaknesses? driving a plane (and i don't mean a heli)
Do you have discord & TS3?Both
Whats your average ping? idk probably 70-60
Do you have access to the PC spawns? nah :/
How many hours do you have in-game?nearly 100 i guess
How often do you visit the forums?few times since i had no business in it cuz i was playing only for fun

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10):6 (never tried except for twice and i had good time)
Arresting (out of 10):7
English (out of 10):100:
Combat (out of 10):9.5

Why do you want to join STF? i feel like it's a sstrong squad and i would love to join it and i uselually love these type of squads
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? no i saw some members so i asked about it
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws?i hope so

In your own words, define roleplay: acting in game like it's real life role
In your own words, define DM: killing someone for no reason
In your own words, define teamwork: go as a team have fun elimnate the danger with great tactics

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team

26th of November, 2018

Dear @KeLeen

EDIT: After discussing with HQ Management and members of the squad, we have decided not to proceed with you for a several reasons, which will stay classfied. That means you are denied. You may re-apply in 1 month.

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

Personal Information -

Name: Filip
Nickname: WenDo
Nationality: Macedonian
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum):
First of all, Hello, My name is Filip Danev and I'm from Macedonia but live in Germany for almost 5 years. I'm playing SAES and MTA since 2011 but were inactive and other stuff. I have two Yamaha Aeroxs in Germany and my hobbies are Driving around with the bikes, chilling with friends and playing video games.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: I'm an old SAES player but I've been inactive in the last few years. I'm playing SAES since 2011.
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why?: I've been banned for multiacc which i forgot the password and made a second one without to inform the admins and ask for help.
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: BS(Balkan Spies), B~B, ALT
Please list your current group memberships on the server: Cunning Stunts
What are your strengths?: My strengths are playing as team, being loyal, being polite, arresting, playing in a RP.
What are your weaknesses?: I still haven't found any weaknesses.
Do you have discord & TS3?: Yes, I do.
Whats your average ping?: My average ping is 50-70
Do you have access to the PC spawns? No, I don't
How many hours do you have in-game? Because i had to make new account because i've forgot my email and password I've set to my old account i had to make another one and i have since 24th November around 50hours in-game.
How often do you visit the forums?: I visit the forums daily and sometimes while i play the game.

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): 8
Arresting (out of 10): 8
English (out of 10):7-8

Why do you want to join STF?: Since I've come back to the server on the 24th November, I saw that the squad has a very good teamwork and very friendly members and I've searched a squad in which i will have fun and will want to start the game everyday and play, in which i will be respected as member and person and i think STF is the right squad for me.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? Nope.
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes, I do.

In your own words, define roleplay: Roleplay is when a group of players act like in real life.
In your own words, define DM: Deathmatch is killing / shooting players without reason.
In your own words, define teamwork: Teamwork is playing in team and helping your mates for example you are going to arrest someone and you and your teammates try to tease him together so its easier to arrest instead of waiting for your teammate to arrest the criminal alone.

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team

26th of November, 2018

Dear @WenDo

First of all, thank you for applying to us. We have decided to proceed with you to the next stage. That means you are ~[accepted]~(lime). When the time comes, you will receive your tests in order to be one of us. Good luck!

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

Personal Information -

Name: Oscar
Nickname: Oscar
Nationality: Sweden
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): I just finished school and started working. I have a lot of interests for sports and gaming. I've been away from MTA for quite some timae now and just made my return.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? since 2011-2012
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why?: I've been banned since 3 years back before SAES wiped their ban list and therefor my return. I was part of something most of you guys call a "copy cat" server few years ago that got me banned.
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: NNB
Please list your current group memberships on the server: ZIP Worker and ProCop.
What are your strengths?: I got a wide creativity and ways to adapt can surprice people.
What are your weaknesses?: It seems like my way of expressing myself can sometimes be called cynical. Not intentional. My many years of inactivity has made me rusty.
Do you have discord & TS3? I have discord but will download TS3 in event of requirements.
Whats your average ping?: I'd say around 30
Do you have access to the PC spawns?: I do
How many hours do you have in-game?: 642 hours
How often do you visit the forums?: frequently.

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): I'd say pretty high. around 7-8
Arresting (out of 10): Im abit rusty but with time I can come back to the rate I use to have. (maybe 7)
English (out of 10): Pretty well. Perhaps a 7.
Driving (out of 10): 8
Combat (out of 10):7

Why do you want to join STF?: I can see myself develop here and experience lots of nice things within the squad.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? Darius
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws?: I sure do.

In your own words, define roleplay: When you act a role ingame that can be defined by a job IRL
In your own words, define DM: When you kill or damage someone or something for no specific reason.
In your own words, define teamwork: When a group of guys work together to achieve something larger than themselves.

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team
2nd of December

Dear @Oscar

First of all, thank you for applying for us. We have decided to proceed with you to the next stage which means you're accepted. Therefore please meet me or any other HQ in-game for your tests. Good luck.

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

Personal Information -

Name:Enis
Nickname:Ntruder
Nationality:Serbian/Montenegrin
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum):Well,I am a guy who likes doing all of sports,i also keen on playing some instruments,travelling and shopping are one of my hobbies,that's enough i guess.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?I have been playing in SAES since 1st july of 2014
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? It was just a mistake of admins,yet i've been banned cuz of multiaccounting while playing with my real brother
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history:Hell Soldiers,Organization Zero,Black Bullets
Please list your current group memberships on the server:Cuban Cars,rTECH,ZIP,SAFD,SAP
What are your strengths?I could get communicate with people easily and in my opinion it is really the biggest strength of mine.
What are your weaknesses?I don't really have many weaknesses. However, I think I can be nervous when I am under pressure.
Do you have discord & TS3? Yes,i have the both
Whats your average ping? it is almost 55-60
Do you have access to the PC spawns?No,I do not have yet
How many hours do you have in-game? It is around 2810 hours
How often do you visit the forums? almost everyday

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10):9/10
Arresting (out of 10):6/10
English (out of 10):8/10
Driving (out of 10):10/10
Combat (out of 10):9/10

Why do you want to join STF?Well,STF is one of the worthy in squad section,i have never been at cop side so far and i think and believe that stf will provide me a good experience and career,this is the main point that i want.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who?yes,Laza
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws?Yes of course.

In your own words, define roleplay: to act like someone as same as in real life with different type of characters
In your own words, define DM:to kill someone or giving damage without a reason
In your own words, define teamwork: to put effectively and diverse efforts that working for the goal

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team

6th of December, 2018

Dear @Ntruder

First of all, thank you for applying to us. We have decided to proceed with you to the next stage. That means you are ~[accepted]~(lime). When the time comes, you will receive your tests in order to be one of us. Good luck!

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

Personal Information -

Name: Tilin
Nickname: Tilin
Nationality: Slovenian
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): I am a nice, friendly and approachable fella from the country called Slovenia. I have joined the community quite a long time ago and have gone through multiple orgs, but never joined any gangs. Generally the thought of being a police officer always makes me happy and I enjoy playing as such a role. I am usually very positive and very happy to talk to people and play with them. I enjoy having fun and joking around, but I do have my times when I want to be serious even in video games.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? 4-6 years ago I joined, I rejoined yesterday.
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? No
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: SAPA, DEA, ALT
Please list your current group memberships on the server: none
What are your strengths? Teamwork, communication and coordination
What are your weaknesses? probably my aim
Do you have discord & TS3? Yes
Whats your average ping? 50-60
Do you have access to the PC spawns? Yes
How many hours do you have in-game? 8h
How often do you visit the forums? Daily - at least once per day

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): 7
Arresting (out of 10): 7
English (out of 10): 9
Driving (out of 10): 8
Combat (out of 10): 7

Why do you want to join STF? Because I've seen quite a lot of people inside the squad and I believe they're friendly and good people. Not only that, but I want to join the squad as I believe it could be a great addition to me and I could be a great addition to it.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? Laza
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes

In your own words, define roleplay: Roleplay - The act to attempt to replicate fictional or realistic characters and / or perform fictional or realistic actions in the way of playing a role, such as a police officer doing a DUI checkpoint.
In your own words, define DM: Deathmatch - The act of damaging/killing somebody aka engaging in a death match without a proper justifiable reason.
In your own words, define teamwork: Working with a team (group of people) to achieve the same or similar goal.

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team

7th of December, 2018

Dear @Tilin

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

Name:Seri
Nickname: Carl
Nationality:Tunis
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): Hi my name is seri and i from tunise.i have 1 brother i studying in scholl i good i like play football and basketball GYM and kick boxing and i verry avtiv player in Saes and i all the time online
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? 2017
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? Yes i have 5 stars ijailed by cop
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: Squad :[PDP] / ICE (i left ) Gang : [SOS]
Please list your current group memberships on the server:Donator
What are your strengths? shooting .arrest . drive . parachut
What are your weaknesses? swimming :(
Do you have discord & TS3? Dicord
Whats your average ping?90-70
Do you have access to the PC spawns? N/A
How many hours do you have in-game? 175+
How often do you visit the forums? Sometimes

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10):7
Arresting (out of 10):8.5
English (out of 10):7.5
Combat (out of 10):

Why do you want to join STF? I see members play with STF all is good and he nice Squad Not only that, but I want to join the squad as I believe it could
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who?N/A
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws Yes Ido

In your own words, define roleplay:Roleplay, If to play like in real life, for example to stop someone and ask them for id and not just arrest them
In your own words, define DM:Deathmatching Is killing/shooting people without reason and shooting / destroying people's vehicles without any reason
In your own words, define teamwork:Teamwork means working with team mates and help each others

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team

9th of December, 2018

Dear @Carl-1070

First of all, thank you for applying to us. We have decided to not proceed with you to the next stage. That means you are ~[denied]~(red). I suggest you to gain more general experience within the game and try your luck in SAPA or any other squad. Once you gain enough experience and if you think you can fit in our squad, re-apply again.

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

Personal Information -

Name:Vahe
Nickname:{}Arsen{}
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum):Hi.My name is Vahe.I like to listen music and play football.I like to play MTA.I am able to play good chess.I'm thirteen and I have one year old sister.I also have brother

How long have you been playing on SAES.RPG:2-4 weeks
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? Yes.because I have done a lot of mistakes, but I have to say ten times that these mistakes will not be repeated
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history:FBI but on the previous account.
What are your weaknesses?sometimes I make small mistakes.
Do you have discord & TS3?I have a discord, but I am not active.
Whats your average ping? 50-60
Do you have access to the PC spawns?No.
How many hours do you have in-game?2-3hours or 30min.
How often do you visit the forums? I visit the forums everyday.

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): 9/10
Arresting (out of 10): 9/10
English (out of 10): 9/10
Driving (out of 10): 8/10
Combat (out of 10): 9/10

Why do you want to join STF? I want to join STF, because I like police.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? No.
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes.

In your own words, define roleplay: RolePlay is role in real life.
In your own words, define DM: Deathmatching is killing a person without reason.
In your own words, define teamwork:teamwork should be clear.Due to teamwork, the criminals are being arrested.

@Vahagn123 said in STF - Special Task Force:

Hi Vahe, unfortunately this wasn't successful.

~[Denied / Blacklisted.]~(red)
Please don't apply again.

Hello @Vahagn123 , @vahvah1, @Vahe2005 (maybe you got even more accounts)

Which word don't you understand here?

Personal Information -

Name:Dejan
Nickname:Ordi
Nationality:Slovenian
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum):

Im am Ordi, im 21 years old from slovenija and in free time i enjoy playing Video games.
I enjoy being police officer in videogames becouse i like the work of police officer in real life.
I joined SAES Quite a long time ago but went inactive.
Im playing MTA since 2014 and enjoyed it ever since.
I dont have a life :( so i spend that time playing videogames.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?
I dont really remember when i joined.

Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why?
No.

None.

None.

What are your strengths?
Driving, flying.

What are your weaknesses?
Aim...

Do you have discord & TS3?
Discord yes.
Teamspeak yes.

Whats your average ping?
40-60

Do you have access to the PC spawns?
No.

11+h

How often do you visit the forums?
Daily/weekly.

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10):7
Arresting (out of 10):6
Combat (out of 10):5

Why do you want to join STF?
I Belive the squad is very active and also Very Profesional and friendly.
i want to join the squad as i belive i would fit in greatly.

Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who?
Tilin advized me to apply.

Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws?
Yes.

In your own words, define roleplay: The act of portraying a character or role in a made up enviroment. in the case of SAES: Example: An officer Puling someone over and doing a breathalyzer test.
In your own words, define DM: Deathmatch: The act of randomly engaging in combat with no obvious reason.
In your own words, define teamwork: Working together to achive a Goal together. Example: Officers Coordinating themselves in a brank raid while comunicating to achive the same outcome.