STF - Special Task Force

Name: March
Nickname: PolFox
Nationality: Latvian
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): I'm a kind person, i like sports, hip-hop and motorcycles.
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? i've been playing SAES for about a month
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? I've been Banned one time, because of a mis-understanding. And jailed as a criminal plenty of times.
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: None
Please list your current group memberships on the server: None
What are your strengths? Being very communicative and respectful.
What are your weaknesses? I take no disrepect. And i can play SAES about 1-3 hours a day (Weekdays) but in holidays up to 6 hours.
Do you have discord & TS3? I have Discord.
Whats your average ping? 40
Do you have access to the PC spawns? Nope.
How many hours do you have in-game? 161 hours.
How often do you visit the forums? Twice a day.
Rate your skills below -
RP (out of 10): 9
Arresting (out of 10): 8
English (out of 10): 10
Driving (out of 10): 10
Combat (out of 10): 6
Answer the following questions -
Why do you want to join STF? So i could experience a different, more professional kind of police roleplay.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? No one.
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes.
In your own words, define roleplay: Acting like the real thing.
In your own words, define DM: Shooting, or exploding, or beating to death another player.
In your own words, define teamwork: Doing something with another person from your role/ profession. Helping each-other.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team

27th of October, 2018

Dear @PolFox

First of all, thank you for applying to us. We have decided to not proceed with you to the next stage. Because, we have received several negative feedbacks about you, that means you are denied. Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

Personal Information -

Name: Berat
Nickname: Iskender
Nationality: Turkey(Kebab)
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): My name is Berat I am 15 years old am Georgian(country)(not american)when I was 2 years old we moved to Turkey
I grove up in Turkey and when I was 6 years old my dad buyed my first computer then I started to playin GTA/MTA and bum! I am here now.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 8 Months
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why?: No
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: I was in the SAFP (but I get 2 warns from SAFP after that day they kicked me)
Please list your current group memberships on the server: I don't joined any group yet
What are your strengths?: Driving,arresting
What are your weaknesses?: Using plane/helicopter
Do you have discord & TS3?: I have only Discord
Whats your average ping?: 70-100
Do you have access to the PC spawns?: No
How many hours do you have in-game?: 110 Hours
How often do you visit the forums?: 8-9 times in day

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): 7
English (out of 10): 7
Driving (out of 10): 8
Combat (out of 10): 7

Why do you want to join STF?: I wanna Improve my skills get a new good friends and a squad where I can stay for a long time and I think this squad is right for me
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who?: Yes my best friend Deepk recommended to join STF
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws?: Yes I am always trying to be obey the rules

In your own words, define roleplay: acting like real life
In your own words, define DM: killing another player for no reason
In your own words, define teamwork: Teamwork is a work done with more than one person

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team

29th of October, 2018

Dear @skender

First of all, thank you for applying for us. We have decided to proceed with you to the next stage which is under review. In that period, we expect from you the best you got. Hang around with us, let our members to know you better, jump in on our patrols and keep up the activity. Expect your final answer in a several days. Good luck.

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team

31st of October, 2018

Dear @skender

We are still unsure about you, that's why we are setting you on pending stage. In that stage, we expect from you the best. Hang around with us, let our members to know you better, join in our patrols and keep up your activity. When the time comes, you will most likely receive your tests. Good luck!

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

@chief said in STF - Special Task Force:

Gz STF !

@judge said in STF - Special Task Force:

Gz

@barras said in STF - Special Task Force:

best luck in your future guys

@mrwan said in STF - Special Task Force:

gz dufacunt

@lincoln said in STF - Special Task Force:

LVL3 already? Ya guys going fast! Congratz man

@judyes said in STF - Special Task Force:

Congratzz guys , Well deserved :')

Thank you all.

:::

alt text

:::

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team
6th November, 2018

Dear @skender

Thank you for applying to us. We have decided to not proceed with you to the next stage. Because, we have received several negative feedbacks about you and we haven't seen you in-game, which means that you are denied at this time. You may apply again in 2 weeks, if you're still interested.

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

Personal Information -

Name: MR-j@ker~
Nickname: Mahdi.
Nationality: I am Tunisian.
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): Hello there! My name is Mahdi, i am 15 years old. I am from Tunisia and i currently live in Sousse. I have 1 brother, he is 16 years old. I like playing video games, such as MTA, Rust and PES. I started playing SAES in 2016, i guess. That's all for now.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? I've been playing on SAES:RPG for 2 years.
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? I got banned because the admins thought i was abusing my PING, because i can go through the jail's cell door without waiting it to open.
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: ICE, i left because he dont have good mumbers, And inactive.
Please list your current group memberships on the server: N/A
What are your strengths? I am good at driving and shooting.
What are your weaknesses? i sometimes lag.
Do you have discord & TS3? i Have Discord.
Whats your average ping? 70-80.
Do you have access to the PC spawns? N/A
How many hours do you have in-game? 448 Hours.
How often do you visit the forums? I think about 6 hours per day.

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): 8/10.
Arresting (out of 10): 9/10.
English (out of 10): 7/10.
Driving (out of 10): 8/10.
Combat (out of 10): 9/10.

Why do you want to join STF? I decided to apply for ICE because you guys are really active and your members are nice .
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? No one.
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? No one.

In your own words, define roleplay:RP, stands for RolePlay, this means you should do your role like in real life. As a example, a cop should act like a real cop.
In your own words, define DM:DM, stands for DeathMatch, this means killing someone without any propre reason. As a example, i saw a arms dealer standing in LVX, i just kill him and run away.
In your own words, define teamwork:eamWork is when you gather up with your friends/squad mates, and patrol, stop SRs, respond to BRs, etc.....

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team

6th of November, 2018

Dear @Mr-Joker

After discussing with HQ Management and members of the squad, we have decided not to proceed with you for a several reasons, which will stay classfied. That means you are denied. You may re-apply in 1 month.

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

Name: Francesco Pio
Nickname: Pio
Nationality: Italian
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): I am an old player of this fantastic server( Since June 2012 ) , I remember all about Saes and i hope Saes will somehow remember me.
I am back more exicited than ever and i will give my best !

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? I have played actively for almost 3 years.
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? I have never been banned because i follow the rules and i know them, For Jail...mh only by Cops when i play as a Criminal !
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: I was in SHOTTAS,GJMC ,Rebel MC,Helvete,Club Dogo and TTH.
Please list your current group memberships on the server: All Load Trucking [ALT] and i am a Pro Cop ( tested by Royal ). <3
What are your strengths? I am a very loyal and kind patient person, I am able to create a good feeling with my colleagues and I love teamwork because it makes all the actions unique and exciting! Behind a great action there are two big things : The Brain and One good Team.
What are your weaknesses? I'm afraid of making mistakes because I do not want to disappoint my playmates...Sometimes i fail something just for this.
Do you have discord & TS3? Yes i have.
Whats your average ping? 50/60
Do you have access to the PC spawns? Yes i have.
How many hours do you have in-game? I had a lot of hours but i think that with the time i lost every progress...Is it true right ? :(
How often do you visit the forums? I visit the forums every day now that i solved all my problems.

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): 9
English (out of 10): 8
Driving (out of 10): 9
Combat (out of 10): 9

Why do you want to join STF? Because I want to give to STF my skills and i don't mean only ingame's skills i mean my ability as a person , I want to help them to grow and become even bigger ! I am good now but in STF i can be better. I promise.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? My Old Friend Laza recommend me to apply for STF.
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes i have , because i don't want to be wrong.

In your own words, define roleplay: RP or RolePlay is to recreate real-life situations within the game where everyone respects his role.
In your own words, define DM: DM or DeathMatch(-ing) is to kill other players with no reasons , it's also destroy cars without reason and it's a risk of Ban.
In your own words, define teamwork: Teamwork is the power of a team , and this power isn't just of one person , it's the result of all the members of a squad , team or gang...and damn i love creating good teamwork;
If you want a more objective definition Teamwork is to play with others playmates , it's to help them....and it's also help to get up when they have fallen.

With Best Regards,
Pio, a Son of SAES.

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team
7th November, 2018

Dear @desmond

First of all, thank you for applying for us. We have decided to proceed with you to the next stage which means you're accepted. Therefore please meet me or any other HQ in-game for your tests. Good luck.

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

@Laza said in STF - Special Task Force:

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team
7th November, 2018

Dear @desmond

First of all, thank you for applying for us. We have decided to proceed with you to the next stage which means you're accepted. Therefore please meet me or any other HQ in-game for your tests. Good luck.

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

Due to some reasons, application status changed to DENIED.

Kind regards,
STF Commander

Personal Information -

Name: Elias
Nickname: Elias
Nationality: Swedish
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): I go to school, my hobbies is playing computer. Im hard working and values loyality. I work on the side of school but thats usually night times on weekends.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? Since 2012
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? Not banned but probably jailed. Cant remember why.
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: Cant really remember because I've been in TST for the past like 4 years. But I think. RebelsMC, GJMC, Helvete, TST, TT
Please list your current group memberships on the server: Only PC atm, but have been members of others previously.
What are your strengths? Roleplaying, good values, takes responsibility.
What are your weaknesses? I trust to many people
Do you have discord & TS3? Yes
Whats your average ping? I belive 50, I have good internet.
Do you have access to the PC spawns? Yes
How many hours do you have in-game? Around 1500 hours
How often do you visit the forums? Atlest once a day but probably more times.

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): 8
Arresting (out of 10): 10
Driving (out of 10): 6

Why do you want to join STF? Im searching new challenges and I want to develop myself by joining a squad where I can find people that can help me achive my goals.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? Darius, Dufaboo
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes

In your own words, define roleplay: Roleplaying is when you adapt to a set role and you act like it. It's important that you dont brake your role and go OOC(out of character)
In your own words, define DM: Deathmatch is when you hurt or kill someone without a valid reason
In your own words, define teamwork: Teamwork is something that is between two or more people, you use it to complete a task better by adapting to your team and see a goal as a joint achivement.

@Elias said in STF - Special Task Force:

Personal Information -

Name: Elias
Nickname: Elias
Nationality: Swedish
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): I go to school, my hobbies is playing computer. Im hard working and values loyality. I work on the side of school but thats usually night times on weekends.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? Since 2012
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? Not banned but probably jailed. Cant remember why.
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: Cant really remember because I've been in TST for the past like 4 years. But I think. RebelsMC, GJMC, Helvete, TST, TT
Please list your current group memberships on the server: Only PC atm, but have been members of others previously.
What are your strengths? Roleplaying, good values, takes responsibility.
What are your weaknesses? I trust to many people
Do you have discord & TS3? Yes
Whats your average ping? I belive 50, I have good internet.
Do you have access to the PC spawns? Yes
How many hours do you have in-game? Around 1500 hours
How often do you visit the forums? Atlest once a day but probably more times.

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): 8
Arresting (out of 10): 10
Driving (out of 10): 6

Why do you want to join STF? Im searching new challenges and I want to develop myself by joining a squad where I can find people that can help me achive my goals.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? Darius, Dufaboo
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes

In your own words, define roleplay: Roleplaying is when you adapt to a set role and you act like it. It's important that you dont brake your role and go OOC(out of character)
In your own words, define DM: Deathmatch is when you hurt or kill someone without a valid reason
In your own words, define teamwork: Teamwork is something that is between two or more people, you use it to complete a task better by adapting to your team and see a goal as a joint achivement.

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team
11th November, 2018

Dear @Elias

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

Personal Information -

Name: Easy
Nickname: Bosk
Nationality: Greek
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum):
Yoo buddy's, my real name is Easy and im 20 years old, im finished the school and shits. Know im studying in Merchant Marine Academy and i would like to be Marine Engineer. I was a gaming boy, now im not playing too many hours like i done in the past, im playing about 10 hours MTA per week, I like to play MTA and Forza Horizon (a racing game). I dont have any hobbi like football ot basketball. If i can say that i have any hobbi then yes, i do like to bother with the technology of engines, or general stuff about engineering. Thats all about me, i hope you like my little story of me. !!

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? I dont really remember, but im playing too many years.
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? Yes i got banned once when i start playing on the server, multiaccount and dm.
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: I've been in many gangs/squads. (I dont like to tell them here, hope you understand me)
Please list your current group memberships on the server: N/A
What are your strengths? My english skills, after that in game im good for RP
What are your weaknesses? N/A
Do you have discord & TS3? Yes i do
Whats your average ping? 50 ping
Do you have access to the PC spawns? No i dont have
How many hours do you have in-game? 1850:23:00
How often do you visit the forums? Everyday, i spent almost 2 hours there per day.

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): I rate myself 8 in scale of 10
Arresting (out of 10): I rate myself 9 in scale of 10
English (out of 10): I rate myself 8 in scale of 10
Driving (out of 10): I rate myself 9 in scale of 10
Combat (out of 10): I rate myself 9 in scale of 10

Why do you want to join STF? STF is a organized squad with respected members and i would like to be on of them. I have experience and i would like to share it with STF
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? Noone
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Ofcourse

In your own words, define roleplay: Roleplay is a gamerole, In RP we do stuff like we do in real life.
In your own words, define DM: DM is killing people or damaging stuff thats not owned by you, without a reason.
In your own words, define teamwork: Teamwork (is they key fo success), means to work with the other members of the squad like all together.

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team
12th November, 2018

Dear @Bosk

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.