STF - Special Task Force

Personal Information -
Name: My name is Ivan
Nickname: My nickname is Hulk
Nationality: Ukrainian
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): Hello, my name is Ivan. I was born 9 of Ocober 2001. I'm an ordinary person like us all. I like to play video games such as CS:GO and Rust. I have my own YouTube channel on which there are already 13,000+ subscribers. I play not so long ago but think a lot of useful things.
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? 1-2 months
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? No
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: N/A. My career is only beginning.
Please list your current group memberships on the server: N/A
What are your strengths? Firstly, my main advantage is that I'm loyal and active. What about my skills is driving and shooting.
What are your weaknesses? N/A
Do you have discord & TS3? Discord.
Whats your average ping? 70-80
Do you have access to the PC spawns? No
How many hours do you have in-game? 20+
How often do you visit the forums? Sometimes
Rate your skills below -
RP (out of 10): 6/10
Arresting (out of 10): 7/10
English (out of 10): 7/10
Driving (out of 10): 8/10
Combat (out of 10): 8/10
Answer the following questions -
Why do you want to join STF? Because I'm looking for something new for me, since STF has 2 level right now. I think that this choice is better than other squads.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? My friend Shakespeare.
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Sure
In your own words, define roleplay: Briefly and concisely said acting like real life
In your own words, define DM: Killing someone or damaging a vehicle without reason deatmatching.
In your own words, define teamwork: Helping each other if they're in trouble. or if they need your help.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personal Information -

Name: Felipe
Nickname: SheraP
Nationality: Brazil
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum):
I'm Felipe, I'm 15 years old and I live in Brazil. Most of the time I'm at school studying but whenever possible in my spare time I play saesrpg to have some fun. My favorite sport is soccer.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? 3 Years.
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? Yes, ban evading.
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: SAPA / SAFP / NSA
Please list your current group memberships on the server: -
What are your strengths? Arrest / Obedience / Kill / RP
What are your weaknesses? Drive airplanes / Parachute
Do you have discord & TS3? Discord
Whats your average ping? 200
Do you have access to the PC spawns? No, I dont.
How many hours do you have in-game? 860 Hours
How often do you visit the forums? Whenever possible

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): 8
Arresting (out of 10): 9
English (out of 10): 6
Driving (out of 10): 7
Combat (out of 10): 8

Why do you want to join STF? Because I think STF is a promising squad that has a lot to gain yet and has a more respected HQ team from the server, in my opinion.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? Yes, [STF*]Shakespeare]
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes, I do.

In your own words, define roleplay: Roleplay is you doing all your in-game actions and attitudes as if you were in real life, taking care of all the possible consequences.
In your own words, define DM: DeathMatch is a type of rulebreak that consists of you doing damage to something or someone without a real reason.
In your own words, define teamwork: Teamwork is when a group of players help themselves in order to achieve a goal.

alt text
Personal Information -

Name: Matias
Nickname: Meliodas-999-
Nationality: Chilean
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): Hello my name is Matias I am 14 years old I live in Chile Santiago (the capital) I like basketball I also like video games I like to spend time with my friends and also my family and in the future I would like to study nursing.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? I've been playing SAES:RPG 2 months almost 3
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why?: Well I was banned from SAES about 1 week ago (for 1 day) because I was muted and kept talking to the players (which will not happen again) I also have adminjail of months ago for having attended a turf as a police when it was ~[CDC]~(#821d3b) (I didn't want to help anyone just make money with arrests) also for making DM to police being for paramedic (I wanted to arrest)
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history:
Please list your current group memberships on the server: ~[SAFP]~(navy) : It was my first squad I learned a lot about the police side there but I left it because of personal problems after that I wanted to return and an HQ invited me but the VL kicked me because I should have been on the blacklist. ~[ICE]~(cyan) I was also 2 times I was a good squadron at the first time I left it because I no longer felt comfortable due to the type of members that were being accepted. 2nd time: I was invited back but I left because it was when I said to start my criminal career at SAES with CDC.
~[CDC]~(#821d3b,#821d3b,#821d3b): It's a good gang I was also in 2 times in the 1st time: I was accepted and invited by Killer after that I got kicked because I attended a turf as a policeman (I want to clarify that I only wanted to make money with arrests) 2nd time: after that happened Killer invited me back but I left him because he didn't have a good reputation and there were complaints against me because he did a lot of DM to CDC members.
Please list your current group memberships on the server:

• DZTG

• CEO

• SAIA

What are your strengths? One of my skills is to shoot, drive and arrest.
What are your weaknesses? My weaknesses are flying shamales and I get angry easily.
Do you have discord & TS3? I prefer discord but no problem if I have to install TS3 and if I have a discord.
Whats your average ping? 214-231
How many hours do you have in-game? 497 hours.
How often do you visit the forums? Whenever I connect to the game I leave it open and check it constantly.

Rate your skills below -

English (out of 10): 8
Driving (out of 10): 9
Combat (out of 10): 9

Why do you want to join STF? STF has proven to be a good squadron and also speaking with sincerity in this time that I have been with the members of STF there is a lot of fun and they are respectful when you have doubts or questions listen to you and that's why I would like to enter STF.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? No one recommended me apply.
In your own words, define Roleplay: When your are doing a roleplay you'll have to act like someone in your function (job) does in real life, So an example: A criminal drives a way above the speed limit you need to pull him over and ask him for his papers/ why he was breaking that law. Then you can choose if you will let him go or not.
In your own words, define DM: Deathmatching, is when you kill a player without reason or shooting them, shooting cars, destroying its wheels or destroying it, hit another cop with the police's stick. This is not allowed
****In your own words, define Teamwork: Teamwork is the collaborative effort of a team to achieve a common goal or to complete a task in the most effective and efficient way

Best Regards
Matias

Police Officer

@hulk said in STF - Special Task Force:

Personal Information -
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): Hello, my name is Ivan. I was born 9 of Ocober 2001. I'm an ordinary person like us all. I like to play video games such as CS:GO and Rust. I have my own YouTube channel on which there are already 13,000+ subscribers. I play not so long ago but think a lot of useful things.
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: N/A. My career is only beginning.
What are your strengths? Firstly, my main advantage is that I'm loyal and active. What about my skills is driving and shooting.
Rate your skills below -
Why do you want to join STF? Because I'm looking for something new for me, since STF has 2 level right now. I think that this choice is better than other squads.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? My friend Shakespeare.
In your own words, define roleplay: Briefly and concisely said acting like real life
In your own words, define DM: Killing someone or damaging a vehicle without reason deatmatching.
In your own words, define teamwork: Helping each other if they're in trouble. or if they need your help.

Good afternoon, we're sorry for late response. However you are ~[under-review]~(#7a5f2f,#7a5f2f,#7a5f2f,#7a5f2f,#7a5f2f). Please hang around with us, and we'll answer yours apply soon.

Kind regards,
STF Commander

@sherap said in STF - Special Task Force:

Personal Information -

Name: Felipe
Nickname: SheraP
Nationality: Brazil
I'm Felipe, I'm 15 years old and I live in Brazil. Most of the time I'm at school studying but whenever possible in my spare time I play saesrpg to have some fun. My favorite sport is soccer.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? 3 Years.
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? Yes, ban evading.
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: SAPA / SAFP / NSA
Please list your current group memberships on the server: -
What are your strengths? Arrest / Obedience / Kill / RP
What are your weaknesses? Drive airplanes / Parachute
Do you have discord & TS3? Discord
Do you have access to the PC spawns? No, I dont.
How many hours do you have in-game? 860 Hours
How often do you visit the forums? Whenever possible

Rate your skills below -

Why do you want to join STF? Because I think STF is a promising squad that has a lot to gain yet and has a more respected HQ team from the server, in my opinion.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? Yes, [STF*]Shakespeare]
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes, I do.

In your own words, define roleplay: Roleplay is you doing all your in-game actions and attitudes as if you were in real life, taking care of all the possible consequences.
In your own words, define DM: DeathMatch is a type of rulebreak that consists of you doing damage to something or someone without a real reason.
In your own words, define teamwork: Teamwork is when a group of players help themselves in order to achieve a goal.

Good afternoon, after discussing about you, unfortunately you have been ~[denied]~(red) at this time. If you are still interested you can re-apply again in like two weeks, of course in the meantime hang around with our members.

Kind regards,
STF Commander

@meliodas said in STF - Special Task Force:

alt text
Personal Information -

Name: Matias
Nickname: Meliodas-999-
Nationality: Chilean
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): Hello my name is Matias I am 14 years old I live in Chile Santiago (the capital) I like basketball I also like video games I like to spend time with my friends and also my family and in the future I would like to study nursing.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? I've been playing SAES:RPG 2 months almost 3
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why?: Well I was banned from SAES about 1 week ago (for 1 day) because I was muted and kept talking to the players (which will not happen again) I also have adminjail of months ago for having attended a turf as a police when it was ~[CDC]~(#821d3b) (I didn't want to help anyone just make money with arrests) also for making DM to police being for paramedic (I wanted to arrest)
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history:
Please list your current group memberships on the server: ~[SAFP]~(navy) : It was my first squad I learned a lot about the police side there but I left it because of personal problems after that I wanted to return and an HQ invited me but the VL kicked me because I should have been on the blacklist. ~[ICE]~(cyan) I was also 2 times I was a good squadron at the first time I left it because I no longer felt comfortable due to the type of members that were being accepted. 2nd time: I was invited back but I left because it was when I said to start my criminal career at SAES with CDC.
~[CDC]~(#821d3b,#821d3b,#821d3b): It's a good gang I was also in 2 times in the 1st time: I was accepted and invited by Killer after that I got kicked because I attended a turf as a policeman (I want to clarify that I only wanted to make money with arrests) 2nd time: after that happened Killer invited me back but I left him because he didn't have a good reputation and there were complaints against me because he did a lot of DM to CDC members.
Please list your current group memberships on the server:

• DZTG

• CEO

• SAIA

What are your strengths? One of my skills is to shoot, drive and arrest.
What are your weaknesses? My weaknesses are flying shamales and I get angry easily.
Do you have discord & TS3? I prefer discord but no problem if I have to install TS3 and if I have a discord.
Whats your average ping? 214-231
How many hours do you have in-game? 497 hours.
How often do you visit the forums? Whenever I connect to the game I leave it open and check it constantly.

Rate your skills below -

Why do you want to join STF? STF has proven to be a good squadron and also speaking with sincerity in this time that I have been with the members of STF there is a lot of fun and they are respectful when you have doubts or questions listen to you and that's why I would like to enter STF.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? No one recommended me apply.
In your own words, define Roleplay: When your are doing a roleplay you'll have to act like someone in your function (job) does in real life, So an example: A criminal drives a way above the speed limit you need to pull him over and ask him for his papers/ why he was breaking that law. Then you can choose if you will let him go or not.
In your own words, define DM: Deathmatching, is when you kill a player without reason or shooting them, shooting cars, destroying its wheels or destroying it, hit another cop with the police's stick. This is not allowed
****In your own words, define Teamwork: Teamwork is the collaborative effort of a team to achieve a common goal or to complete a task in the most effective and efficient way

Best Regards
Matias

Police Officer

You have proven and shown that you're interested into our squad, after discussing with the HQ Team, we've decided to give you chance and we hope you won't disappoint any of us. You have been ~[accepted]~(lime), please meet me or any other HQ+ in-game for a test & interview.

Kind regards,
STF Commander

@laza said in STF - Special Task Force:

@hulk said in STF - Special Task Force:

Personal Information -
Rate your skills below -

Good afternoon, we're sorry for late response. However you are ~[under-review]~(#7a5f2f,#7a5f2f,#7a5f2f,#7a5f2f,#7a5f2f). Please hang around with us, and we'll answer yours apply soon.

Kind regards,
STF Commander

Yours application status is changed to DENIED. You may re-apply again in a month or so, if you're still interested.

Kind regards,
STF Commander

Personal Information -

Name: Jasper
Nickname: Jasper
Nationality: Dutch
I'm Jasper. I'm 20 years old livin' in the Netherlands. The best country in the world.
I work a lot, I drink a lot.
I also like to play the drums.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? Way too long, since 2011. 2018-2011=7 years.
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? Yes. I got accused of stealing scripts. I prove that I did not, hence i got unbanned.
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: pls dont let me do this.
Please list your current group memberships on the server: Cuban Cars Director / ZIP
What are your strengths? Roleplay, arrest/kill, drivin could be better but i'm decent.
What are your weaknesses? Organizing things
Whats your average ping? 20
How many hours do you have in-game? 3000+
How often do you visit the forums? Frequently.

Rate your skills below -

Arresting (out of 10): 7
English (out of 10): 9
Combat (out of 10): 7

Why do you want to join STF? It's a nice squad with nice members. I'd like to help out where possible and be able to patrol with the nice members.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? Laza and Dufabo
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? I do.

In your own words, define roleplay: acting like a certain role. E.g. as police you pull someone over, ask for their ID and eventually get rid of his stars or arrest him.
In your own words, define DM: killing/damaging someone without a reason.
In your own words, define teamwork: If we have 4 members patrolling, you work together to get all criminals in jail. You communicate with eachother and protect eachother when required.

Name: dushendrin
Nickname:dushen
Nationality: Indian
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): my name is Dushendrin Naidoo and i live in south Africa. my hobbies are playing video games and riding bicycles. I am a very person which means i dont like fighting with people because i think that it is useless and at the end of the day i will get back into friends with that person or friend.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? approximately 3 months
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? no i have not been jailed before
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: i have been in a squad called SAPA[San Andreas Police Academy] which i left after getting pc
Please list your current group memberships on the server: i am not in a group at the moment
What are your strengths? Driving and shooting
What are your weaknesses? reporting on the radio which i am trying to improve at
Do you have discord & TS3? i have discord
Do you have access to the PC spawns? yes i do have procop spawns
How many hours do you have in-game? 235 hours
How often do you visit the forums? i visit the forums often when i am play on Saes

Rate your skills below - 8/10

Arresting (out of 10):5/10
English (out of 10): 6/10
Combat (out of 10): 6/10

Why do you want to join STF? because i think that this squad has what i need to become a better police officer
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? the owner of this squad named Laza recommended me to join this squad
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? yes i do understand them and i will never break them

In your own words, define roleplay: roleplay means acting like the game is real life
In your own words, define DM: deathmatching means killing someone for a non give reason for eg ramming a person
In your own words, define teamwork: working together to fiqure out something that is difficult

@dushen417 said in STF - Special Task Force:

Name: dushendrin
Nickname:dushen
Nationality: Indian
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): my name is Dushendrin Naidoo and i live in south Africa. my hobbies are playing video games and riding bicycles. I am a very person which means i dont like fighting with people because i think that it is useless and at the end of the day i will get back into friends with that person or friend.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? approximately 3 months
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? no i have not been jailed before
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: i have been in a squad called SAPA[San Andreas Police Academy] which i left after getting pc
Please list your current group memberships on the server: i am not in a group at the moment
What are your strengths? Driving and shooting
What are your weaknesses? reporting on the radio which i am trying to improve at
Do you have discord & TS3? i have discord
Do you have access to the PC spawns? yes i do have procop spawns
How many hours do you have in-game? 235 hours
How often do you visit the forums? i visit the forums often when i am play on Saes

Rate your skills below - 8/10

Arresting (out of 10):5/10
English (out of 10): 6/10
Combat (out of 10): 6/10

Why do you want to join STF? because i think that this squad has what i need to become a better police officer
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? the owner of this squad named Laza recommended me to join this squad
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? yes i do understand them and i will never break them

In your own words, define roleplay: roleplay means acting like the game is real life
In your own words, define DM: deathmatching means killing someone for a non give reason for eg ramming a person
In your own words, define teamwork: working together to fiqure out something that is difficult

Good evening @dushen417.

After discussing with the rest of HQ team, we've decided to give you chance.

You have been ~[accepted]~(lime). Please meet me or any other HQ+ member in-gme for yours test & interview.

Kind regards,
STF Commander

Personal Information -

Name: Panos
Nickname: Pan (you might see me with different tags like DriverPan etc)
Nationality:Greece
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): Well im 18 years old male i still go to high school studying as an electrician, i spend my free time either studying,going out or on pc games/other internet stuff (youtube is a hell of a drug fam)

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? :Ive been playing in saes since 2015
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? : nope
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: i was in an unofficial biker gang the RMC way back in 2015 the leader broke the gang,i created a couple of close friends gangs with my brother back in 2015 too
Please list your current group memberships on the server: im lonely
What are your strengths? : i dont really know since i dont compare much, i love driving and RPing i believe my driving is good and maybe my shooting decent?
What are your weaknesses? : As listed above i dont really know but probably shooting since i believe it is not good enough, i have some trouble at arresting too
Do you have discord & TS3? : Yes, Buffy aka lil jesus n shit
Whats your average ping? : about 100 sometimes lower sometimes higher but not by much
Do you have access to the PC spawns?: Nope
How many hours do you have in-game? : 239 hours
How often do you visit the forums? : rarely

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): im not sure but il give it an 8/10 i still miss some things like commands and such involving RP
Arresting (out of 10): lol 5/10
English (out of 10): i learned from internet but i believe im very good at english il say 8/10
Driving (out of 10): also 8/10
Combat (out of 10): 6/10? not sure

Why do you want to join STF?: i find STF an interesting organization ,i want to give it a try mostly for the RP elements
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who?: Bozi
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws?: Yes i dont remember them by name and alphabetic order but so far i dont think i caused any problems

In your own words, define roleplay: playing a role, acting as you are someone else with different realistic needs/way of thinking/roles in life, in other words fully living the life of someone else different than you
In your own words, define DM: DM short for Death match, in game dm is the act of either attacking someone with or without their consent
In your own words, define teamwork: Working as as a team with other people, multiple people uniting together (use their powers) to achieve a purpose either for personal or social gain

~Note :My old forums name is pan1

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team

5th of October, 2018

Dear @pipis

First of all, thank you for applying for us. We have decided to proceed with you, therefore you will have to keep up your current activity and be patient in order to receive your tests, that means you're set on pending. Good luck!

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

Name:Mr.Ak-47
Nickname:Pro7
Nationality:Tunisia
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum):My Real Name Is Yassine and i like Boxing and i live in Sousse 'Hammem Sousse' and my old is 16

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?:21h
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why?:Nope
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history:N/A
Please list your current group memberships on the server:N/A
What are your strengths?:Drive/Arresting
What are your weaknesses?:DM/Playing with Lag
Do you have discord & TS3?:Discord
Whats your average ping?:78-75
Do you have access to the PC spawns?:Nope
How many hours do you have in-game?:20Hours
How often do you visit the forums?:Almost 24/6

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10):8/10
Arresting (out of 10):9/10
English (out of 10):8/10
Driving (out of 10):9/10
Combat (out of 10):6/10

Why do you want to join STF?:I'm Like To Join Cop And in my country my father work at Army 'Military' Beacue i need playing any servre spawned as Cops'
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who?:Dufabo
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws?: Yeh

In your own words, define roleplay:Roleplay means acting real life situations in the game
In your own words, define DM:(attacking or killing players for no reason and/or at random) is prohubited.
In your own words, define teamwork:(Teamwork is the key to success. It means working together with your friends/mates/players)

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team

6th of October, 2018

Dear @Ak-47

First of all, thank you for applying for us. We have decided to proceed with you to the next stage which is under review. In that period, we expect from you the best you got. Hang around with us, let our members to know you better, jump in on our patrols and keep up the activity. Expect your final answer in a several days. Good luck.

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team

6th of October, 2018

Dear @Ak-47

After discussing with HQ Management and members of the squad, we have decided not to proceed with you for a several reasons, which will stay classfied. That means you are denied. You may re-apply in 1 month.

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

Personal Information -

Name: Kim
Nickname: Larsone
Nationality: Swedish
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): My name is Kim and i am 22 years old living in sweden in Gothenburg with my cat. I work as a truckdriver and when i dont work i hangaroud with my friends or i am playing on SAES. i am a very friendly and a kind person Who likes to help others.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? since 2012 but i went inactive in 2015 and now i am back
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? No
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: TST AA
Please list your current group memberships on the server: none
What are your strengths? I am a really good shooter and a driver
What are your weaknesses? flying planes
Do you have discord & TS3? Yes
Whats your average ping? 47
How many hours do you have in-game? 73
How often do you visit the forums? 3-4 times a day

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): 7
English (out of 10):6
Driving (out of 10): 8

Why do you want to join STF? because you seem to be an interesting and professional squad and I would like to contribute my experiences
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? Laza
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes

In your own words, define roleplay: Roleplay is acting like in real life
In your own words, define DM: when you shoot or kill another player for no reason
In your own words, define teamwork: When you help each other to success

alt text

Special Task Force
HQ Management Team

8th of October, 2018

Dear, @Larsone

Firstly, I would like to thank you for applying for Special Task Force, I'm quite glad to see old pals coming back. However, yours application is not that bad, you are actually a good in-game. Therefore consider yourself that you're accepted. Please meet me in-game or any other HQ member for yours test. Congratulations.

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

Personal Information -

Name: Marian
Nickname: SWID
Nationality: Bulgarian/Russian
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): My name is Marian i was born at Bulgaria and lived there 15 years and 5 years at Russia. Now i live at Bulgaria and work as meatman :deer: . At my free time i like to play video games and hang around with firends.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? 10-11 years
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? Yes few times for DM, Bug abusing, Multyaccount.
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: RDMC, MMC, Marilitos, OC, FOX, DDT, RadioSA, CS
Please list your current group memberships on the server: Im not member of any got kicked for inactivity

What are your strengths? I think im good at everything :D
What are your weaknesses? Flying with planes
Do you have discord & TS3? Yes
Whats your average ping? 40-60
Do you have access to the PC spawns? Nope
How many hours do you have in-game? 1610
How often do you visit the forums? Once a week don't have anything to read here atm

Rate your skills below -

RP (out of 10): 7
Arresting (out of 10): 10
Driving (out of 10): 10

Why do you want to join STF? Played as cop 1 day and got many fun now i want to try again the cop side. STF cuz you got a cool members and i think your role will be interesting for roleplays.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? Nope
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yep.

In your own words, define roleplay: To put yourself into your character (act like in real life)
In your own words, define DM: To shoot people and their cars with no reason
In your own words, define teamwork: A group of people work together to reach their target.

Personal Information -

Name: Duracell
Nickname: duracell
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): Hello there, I am a young guy who's playing SAES more then 3 years. I've got a lot of experience by playing this years here. In real life I like to film / taking picture with my camera.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? Since 2015.
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? I've been banned once, as I remember. I logged in to my friend's account back in 2015.
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: SAPA, TST, UE, ThC, T~C, Z
Please list your current group memberships on the server: SAi, LWS
What are your strengths? mature, patience, tactic.
What are your weaknesses? I think people around can see them better.
Do you have discord & TS3? Yes, I have discord.
Whats your average ping? 60-80
Do you have access to the PC spawns? No.
How many hours do you have in-game? 4000
How often do you visit the forums? Everyday

Rate your skills below -

Arresting (out of 10): 8

Why do you want to join STF? because, in my opinion STF is a new squad that have experienced and skilled members. I really want to play with them and rise up together.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? Laza, I think
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes, I do

In your own words, define roleplay: Acting like a real life.
In your own words, define DM: Killing / damaging someone without any reason.
In your own words, define teamwork: Helping each other in every situation, acting like a team.

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team

9th of October, 2018

Dear @SWID and @Duracell

First of all, thank you both for applying to us. We have decided to proceed with you to the next stage which is pending. In that period, we expect from you the best. Hang around with us, let our members to know you better, join in our patrols and keep up your activity. When the time comes, you will most likely receive your tests in order to be one of us. Good luck!

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.

Personal Information -

Name: mohamed
Nickname: aziz
Nationality: tunisien
Tell us a little bit about yourself (three sentences minimum): hi me aziz in game name x.X.luffy.X.x i am 16 years old me is a good cops from saes rpg i will to join STF for this gang is special and good and i will to arrest with his members STF.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG? 6 years
Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? Yes for DM
Please list your previous squad/gang/company history: PDP ,ATR
Please list your current group memberships on the server: PDP
What are your strengths? driving ,shooting ,arresting and killing
What are your weaknesses? swimming
Do you have discord & TS3? No
Whats your average ping? 72
How many hours do you have in-game? 317 hours
How often do you visit the forums? 2 in the day

Rate your skills below -

Arresting (out of 10): 9/10
Driving (out of 10): 9/10

Why do you want to join STF? i will to join STF for this gang is special and good and i will to arrest with his members STF.
Did somebody recommend that you apply to STF? If so, who? No
Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes

In your own words, define roleplay: roleplay is RP is mens to acting someone role in game is like a real life
In your own words, define DM: DM is deathmatching is means to kill any persen without reason or with reason
In your own words, define teamwork: is Collective action is the cooperation between members of the gang to detain a person and put him in prison

alt text
Special Task Force
HQ Management Team

15th of October, 2018

Dear @X-luffy-X

After discussing with HQ Management and members of the squad, we have decided not to proceed with you for a several reasons, which will stay classfied. That means you are denied. You may re-apply in 2 months.

Sincerely,
STF HQ Team.