Official Gang Levels 2021

AdemBygt

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, this is better because I can easily see every gang's level instead of having to wait 10 seconds for the page to load and having to scroll down. This way you see all the gangs at the same time and it's easily comprehensible. Not that the updated version isn't cool I just don't think it's practical. Maybe do it like you did before but if you want you can put a spoiler under every gang with the logo and discord link.

@SweetGSF said in Offical Gang Levels 2020:

To be honest, this is better because I can easily see every gang's level instead of having to wait 10 seconds for the page to load and having to scroll down. This way you see all the gangs at the same time and it's easily comprehensible. Not that the updated version isn't cool I just don't think it's practical. Maybe do it like you did before but if you want you can put a spoiler under every gang with the logo and discord link.

@NORI999 said in Offical Gang Levels 2020:

+1 it looks clear and simple for me

I see, the format he uses was exactly like I used before, but I wanted to try something new with a different took and spend more time into it and made banners with clickable links to the topic and discord. Well, I can always return to the old format if needed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@AdemBygt said in Offical Gang Levels 2020:

@XgangsterX if i stop updating this , you will update your topic as slow again. Since I created this topic, you have been doing it faster

What a lame excuse, pretty childish I must say to have such reason to keep this updated. Well, let me make awake you from your dream, I ain't being faster cause you've got this topic.