Official Gang Levels 2021

AdemBygt

I don't understand why would you fight over a topic to be honest,
It neither generates any money nor increasing your chance to be admin.

I love you @XgangsterX , but your topic was not up to date for some time, it looks like at one period you have more important stuff to do that you forget it.

So, why not admitting it and giving the job to @AdemBygt as he is more active?
Isn't the purpose of such topics to help the community? Are you discussing "who helps more" or "who should help"?

No offense, but more active person has to take it which is @AdemBygt from my perspective.

Just discuss it and decide who might contribute more to the community instead of fighting over topics like "No mY tOpIc iS mOrE ACtiVe"

Love you both gays,
Best.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Assassin said in Offical Gang Levels 2020:

I don't understand why would you fight over a topic to be honest,
It neither generates any money nor increasing your chance to be admin.

I love you @XgangsterX , but your topic was not up to date for some time, it looks like at one period you have more important stuff to do that you forget it.

So, why not admitting it and giving the job to @AdemBygt as he is more active?
Isn't the purpose of such topics to help the community? Are you discussing "who helps more" or "who should help"?

No offense, but more active person has to take it which is @AdemBygt from my perspective.

Just discuss it and decide who might contribute more to the community instead of fighting over topics like "No mY tOpIc iS mOrE ACtiVe"

Love you both gays,
Best.

Well @XgangsterX was maybe busy that time as you said , but the quality is more important. Look at Xgangster's topic and at Adem's one. Anyways I'd say to keep both.

The another one its pinned and this no,
And the topic of Xgansgter has some good banners
Also its "Official" not "Offical" just don't waste your time updating this if the old man is doing his job :)

Why do you even care . If i wanna create a topic i would create another one also . Why its bothering you ? The main reason of creating such as topics helping people . So noone stopping you to help . Just keep updating both topics until one of you stop playin mta

@zaza said in Offical Gang Levels 2020:

Why do you even care . If i wanna create a topic i would create another one also . Why its bothering you ? The main reason of creating such as topics helping people . So noone stopping you to help . Just keep updating both topics until one of you stop playin mta

And it is written by our lord and savior Adembygt so it has to be good.

@Thing said in Offical Gang Levels 2020:

@zaza said in Offical Gang Levels 2020:

And it is written by our lord and savior Adembygt so it has to be good.

Its not about being good . For months the previous topic wasnt updated . Once adem created a topic suddenly xgangster decided to update his topic . So let adem update it . Its not gonna hurt anyone

I want my life to get to a point where I have so little problems I can get worked up enough as you guys get about something as small as this.

This is my goal.

NOOOOOO I WANT TO MAKE THE TOPIC

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's funny though, cause all I asked was why he kept updating his topic and he replied with a lame answer, so I pointed it out towards him that it didn't make sense. No hard feelings lol, things that have been pointed out are pointless towards the whole subject and not necessarily.

@Daryl said in Offical Gang Levels 2020:

I want my life to get to a point where I have so little problems I can get worked up enough as you guys get about something as small as this.

This is my goal.

NOOOOOO I WANT TO MAKE THE TOPIC

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I want my life to get to a point where I have so little problems I can get worked up enough as you get about a chat in a 16 year old game.

This is my goal.

NOOOOOO YOU CANT SPEAK A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE IN MAINCHAT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

@Latinoo said in Offical Gang Levels 2020:

The another one its pinned and this no,
And the topic of Xgansgter has some good banners
Also its "Official" not "Offical" just don't waste your time updating this if the old man is doing his job :)

What the fuck did I just read. By that logic, you shouldnt waste your time by writing your post, since you didn't spell "XgangsterX" right.
Next stop for riled up people: The 398249032 different meme-topics. Start with the SoA vs GJMC one, and ask them why they had to make their own. Then go to the Nanobob-memes and ask the same thing. Then find everything that's better about one of the topics, and use it as a reason as to why the other ones shouldn't exist.

3, 2, 1 - go

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...