Bank Robbery Rule Change

Makaveli

Question

Hello, I would like to suggest a simple change of a Bank Robbery rule, which allows us ( official gang members ) to kill a cop that is selling drugs to cops outside the bank. By that, I mean that every gang member would be able to kill a drug dealer. 1312.

• Answers 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

@Tut-Greco said in Bank Robbery Rule Change:

I like the proposed rule but would be sweet if us gangless people spawned as criminal would be able to kill the dealer too.
but that might just be a privilege of being a gang member. i can respect that. :(

From my understanding, there won't be any needs for people killing dealers at all, with the solution to this problem that's being worked on. If this isn't the case, then I definitely think that gangless crims should be able to kill the dealers as well. We can't keep all the good stuff to ourselves

Members of the gang who are robbing the bank can kill any player inside the bank or immediately outside the bank.

Keyword: 'can'. It is allowing the people of the robbing gang to kill anyone without it considering death matching.

If you ain't the robbing gang the rule falls back to the basic server rules which disallows deathmatching without a proper cause.

As quoted from @Licano with an excellent reasoning:

Deathmatch is considered in the server the act of killing anyone without a PROPER reason behind it. Now, isn't a criminal that's helping the counterpart to get rid of you, your teammates and stopping the activities you're trying to do a proper reason?

Take away: The rule is bullshit.

Killing someone because they are helping the other side(medics, drugdealers, etc) is a solid reason to kill someone, therefore it should not count as deathmatching when you kill a drug dealer that's helping cops.
My only problem is with people who use realism as an excuse, drugs in real life wouldn't make you defy gravity or make your car faster.

Both sides having drugs is pretty fair, people don't realize that speed is a MAJOR advantage to whoever has it, people shouldn't be mad when cops are able to buy drugs, as long as they can kill people who are strictly helping cops. (I kinda wanna see how creative cops will be trying to protect their nasty corrupt drug dealers ;P)

TLDR? Basically, criminals should be allowed to kill any person strictly helping cops(Not just helping anyone).
The deathmatching rule makes no sense nowadays as people kill eachother for very valid reasons yet still get punished for it, which is what Ikzelf said.

He can still arrest with 2 stars or even 4 and as far as I have seen, they can even go for kills with 6 stars (no money, no arrest but failing the br) i think we should hire a cop who will arrest drugged pigs I have seen James do this twice in C Br without getting bribbed @Adistar

@Pump said in Bank Robbery Rule Change:

He can still arrest with 2 stars or even 4 and as far as I have seen, they can even go for kills with 6 stars (no money, no arrest but failing the br) i think we should hire a cop who will arrest drugged pigs I have seen James do this twice in C Br without getting bribbed @Adistar

let me correct you even if you have obtained six and more stars in BR , kill arrest you still send him in jail and receive money

@James said in Bank Robbery Rule Change:

stopping the bank robbery, it not about money or send someone to jail. accomplishing just police manage to stop the bank robbery, this is what the game is about, cop & robbers

Exactly, cops and robbers, so how about you don't spawn drug dealer during a br? If you spawn as a criminal during the br, then help the criminal side, if you spawn as police, then help the police side.

Every single update has people complaining. When someone finds a loophole people cry. Why can't we keep it simple. If someone is helping police whatever class they are you should be able to dm them and vice versa.

This bullshit is never ending just stop with all these rules as a inactive player can't even keep up with this shit rules.

If medic is helping a cop I'll dm the medic. If a drug dealer is helping a cop I'll dm him. This is how I've played this server since years but with this new generation of players they'll cry dm and report me.

Why help the cop side if you're not willing to die alongside the cops?
Why help the crim side if you're not willing to die for the crims?
Pathetic cry babies.