Bank Robbery Rule Change

Makaveli

Question

Hello, I would like to suggest a simple change of a Bank Robbery rule, which allows us ( official gang members ) to kill a cop that is selling drugs to cops outside the bank. By that, I mean that every gang member would be able to kill a drug dealer. 1312.

• Answers 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I believe it was adistar who made a post about vending machines that were discussed on a chat room in discord from what I heard this is being worked on and might come soon to witch will allow cops to get legal boosts and will make it so cops don't need drug dealers so why not wait on that before changing the rules?

@Crash said in Bank Robbery Rule Change:

I believe it was adistar who made a post about vending machines that were discussed on a chat room in discord from what I heard this is being worked on and might come soon to witch will allow cops to get legal boosts and will make it so cops don't need drug dealers so why not wait on that before changing the rules?

+1 finally something good for cops and not always crims trying to fuck them over

@Kybali0n said in Bank Robbery Rule Change:

agree, also those dogs of kain (klay, reus, scropyo, jhnnyengland) when you go near of their red drug circle, they disappear marker to dont sell drugs to crims, killing them would be the right thing.

I have seen that outside the Br crims(not cops as crims, actual crims) do the same thing, they only sell to crims, killing them would be the right thing.

@jonathan959 said in Bank Robbery Rule Change:

@Crash said in Bank Robbery Rule Change:

+1 finally something good for cops and not always crims trying to fuck them over

It's not about being for cops or for Crims it's for the playr base not everything implemented is to be focused on one side or the other
The machines are exactly for that
Neutrality as they can't choose to sell only for cops or only to crims

@ExtraDip22 props and cs are not a solutions we don't have a lot of time to respond to BRS
@Rzz0 u said We are having stingers,blocks,blabla and all those stuffs but look at ur sides dude gangs was always note then us even saes is missing squads and police groups.....killing a drug dealer is not a solution

I will not keep talking to get ur "negative feedbacks"

For example. This is like helping to turf as medic my friends. Officers will not like this idea because of they will want to have speed always in br/jb etc. ; criminals will like this idea because of why we criminals should be arrested easily? Or why we should take a risk? I think we should stop insulting between officers and criminals. Lets see votes and lets see SAES Personals answer. (I hope that this will be accepted)

bankrob rule 3 forbits us from spawning cop to ruin a br.

Literally same shit in different toilet as if official squad member spawns criminal to ruin a br by selling drugs to cops.

Open your eyes and look at things from 2 perspectives.

Either remove the rule or adapt it to apply for all players regardless of side they chose to play.

if its in no way op from copside, why we just dont adapt the dumb shit & put stick in our ass aswell? just do like velo said, spawning ~3-4 medics & blockin bank marker, so cops cant come inside & if cop kill medic = DM = report. i mean its all legit this way & in no way op aswell "nicus emoji"

@VayraN said in Bank Robbery Rule Change:

Lol guys criminals are really crying every day and suggesting every day anything to be more op than cops, Do you see any cop suggesting anything towards server rules for cops or criminals ? Only criminals suggesting and they are suggesting unfair things and that became boring really -_-

cops dont need to suggests, because it just happens without any suggest..

@VayraN said in Bank Robbery Rule Change:

Lol guys criminals are really crying every day and suggesting every day anything to be more op than cops, Do you see any cop suggesting anything towards server rules for cops or criminals ? Only criminals suggesting and they are suggesting unfair things and that became boring really -_-

cops not suggesting? what about this: ur sister