Bank Robbery Rule Change

Makaveli

Question

Hello, I would like to suggest a simple change of a Bank Robbery rule, which allows us ( official gang members ) to kill a cop that is selling drugs to cops outside the bank. By that, I mean that every gang member would be able to kill a drug dealer. 1312.

• Answers 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

@Moley said in Bank Robbery Rule Change:

@jonathan959 said in Bank Robbery Rule Change:

Not happening

Can you for once shut the fuck up and stop posting every where that it won't happen for goodness sake.

This poll just started and you are already thinking that you can make those decisions.

Can you for once shut the fuck up and stop posting every idea u guys have to make things for cops harder? It's so stupid that u guys think that u can make all decisions for cops which u guys are not even cops to begin, the cop side it's already hard and u want to make it even harder by allowing gang members to kill drug dealers, just to make BRs even easier for u which a lot of BR end up 8/8 and we can rarely stop them, now u decide cops with speed is too op and want to remove too, well not happening sunshine wake up.

@Makaveli said in Bank Robbery Rule Change:

@XgangsterX said in Bank Robbery Rule Change:

Even tho it might be a good thing, you can't always tell if the person is actually a cop

every suspicious drug dealers outside a BR should be killed.

that would be considered DM and u can not kill someone outside a BR because he is "suspicious" , he is just selling drugs he has nothing to do with the br, even if he is a cop or crim he is just selling

@XgangsterX said in Bank Robbery Rule Change:

@Makaveli You still can't really tell if he is a real cop or not, new players can think of earning easy money by selling it to the cops too

Normal drug dealers selling outside the bank while bank rob is going on should be killed. Period. Sometimes I wish Bone wouldn't quit SAES for real..

@Makaveli First, I voted yes on your suggestion. Second, you seem to feel that I attack you on your suggestion while I mentioned it might be a good one, just need to look both sides on the subject, not just one.

You can never be 100% on someone selling there. As I said, if he's a newbie and you kill him cause ''suspicious'' don't you think you ruin his gameplay?

@KARIM said in Bank Robbery Rule Change:

@jonathan959 said in Bank Robbery Rule Change:

that would be considered DM and u can not kill someone outside a BR because he is "suspicious" , he is just selling drugs he has nothing to do with the br, even if he is a cop or crim he is just selling

if this counted as deathmatch then why the fuck the gang that robbingbank can kill him ?

?

@Sanfara said in Bank Robbery Rule Change:

As u niggas free to use them we have the right to use them
Unfair

You can literally respawn on your props next to bank after you die (5 sec), take drugs and go in with cs. So what's unfair? Let's be real here, stop defending your side and make the game fair so it can be fun for all of us and not just for a couple of individuals.