disallow squadmember to spawn drugdealer in brs

KARIM

Question

recently with new update criminals can't spawn medic/pizzaboi to come brs since they get stars which makes them unable to sell/heal.

nowadays we see squadmember spawning as drugdealer to sell the cops only drugs outside ( and you are not allowed to kill him ) or inside and this make the cops have more advantage

so as the title says im suggesting to :

• Disallow (squadmember only) to spawn crim in brs

• Allow crims to kill the crim whos selling drugs to cops. (whatever if hes outside or inside)

:::

vice versa since crims will be not able to spawn as cop to help other gangs to br its same to cops they cant spawn crims in brs
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/12894/disallowing-gang-members-to-spawn-for-a-bank-robbery/21

pls use common sense before you vote & read ty np

Why would criminals be able to use speed effect while cops won't be able to use it, zero sense in requesting/saying such a thing unless you got logical and wise reason to do so.

And yeah it's either you keep it for both sides or remove it for both sides.

I've noticed recently there's a huge problem regarding "who got a bigger dick in the game" thing.

I honestly don't know when people started going: "Oh I can't do that? Then you shouldn't and fuck your fun" instead of going with "Oh I see you got this ability, let me incorporate it to my gameplay and play around it so I can out play you". Or even just suggesting something restrictive to be removed and not actually be added to both sides.

Examples of this: Howlze requesting a CD on sell such as cop has right now instead of just requesting to remove the cancerous bribe CD or lowering to only 1 second the cool down. Like if adding a 3 cancerous seconds CD to a feature he's not even using most of the time will improve somehow his gameplay.

There's a looot of cases where I've seen this happening and it's honestly stupid as fuck. It's like people don't want to be out played and can't recognize someone played better than they because they'll start complaining about balance and such.

However, going back to the main point in here, I think Pizza boys should be able to sell eventhough they're wanted inside bank interiors and jail breaks, the same way cops should be able to use drugs if they wish to counter play criminals (of course criminals must be able to kill these guys the same way a cop must arrest those who are helping in any way the criminals :)))) )

Edit: Prior anyone takes what I wrote to justify some things that are not under this scenario, I only meant this particular case. There's things I think must be balanced (considering the gameplay of both sides) but there's no reason to discuss them in here.

When I was spawned as Cluck in the Bank Robbery (BR), you said (Daryl) You can't sell as Clucking Bell while someone is doing a BR, you made an update and make it rule before we see it in forums or in SAES:RPG rules.

So now in the BR you ask to police officer or squads members to spawn as drug dealer, and we can't kill the drugs dealers because we'll get reported or admin jailed for this, and this doesn't have common sense that cop use drugs to attend a BR

Cops can get heal from hospital respawn and get drugs while criminals can't get heal and respawn in jail, this is totally unfair.

alt text

@Element That makes no sense it's like dog spawn, while criminals can't have access to it why do cops can spawn, if we are going to think with that way dog spawn also should be removed. There should be some benefits of being a criminal/cop, so keep it both.

A better solution would be giving both the drug dealer and the player a 5 wanted level upon purchasing drugs, makes sense since they're both engaging in illegal activity, no? And according to kain's logic, if civilians shouldn't be anywhere near gang/squad activities, then it only makes sense for cops not to be anywhere near drugs based on this logic.

Or simply revert the change done to pizza boy spawn and we can all go on with our lives, that change was so repressive it killed a gameplay dynamic since pizza boy was the only practical counter to kill arrest and the only way to heal other people if you're wanted.

Aren't you allowed to kill anyone in your BR that is inside or immediately outside the bank (which includes the drug dealer selling to the cops)? Also, cops buying drugs violates a rule(forgot the number) which basically says act your role. If they are allowed to buy drugs, hence not acting their role, shouldn't I be allowed to spawn as a cop and bribe the crackers (there are corrupt cops after all:) ). I think that if cops are able to get drugs we should be able to get healed.

@SweetGSF said in disallow squadmember to spawn drugdealer in brs:

Also, cops buying drugs violates a rule(forgot the number) which basically says act your role.

@Garcia1999 said in disallow squadmember to spawn drugdealer in brs:

if you allow cops to buy drugs which is illegal then justdont call your server RPG pls

I like how you live in a reality where a person who has a job in law enforcement is not able to abuse drugs. Have you ever met an actual policeman? Why do you think they get bi-weekly/monthly drug tests?

Regardless, your arguments are just playing the "realism" card all over, while nothing on this server is realistic. If that's the way we intend to go then we need to make some other rules such as restricting MMC from using anything besides motorcycles, it doesn't suit your role.
It's easy to whine about realism and role, except for when it is directed at you, right?

Gameplay and enjoyability is what matters here, not how you perceive reality.

@Element said in disallow squadmember to spawn drugdealer in brs:

Why would criminals be able to use speed effect while cops won't be able to use it, zero sense in

as ammar said atleast give the cop 5 wanted lvl if he buy drugs, use your brain for once we buy drugs inside ( whis means we are wanted and we can be jailed in any sec ) while the cops have more advantage respawning in houses and rushing with drugs & kill-arrest and we cant get heal that means everyone have 1 life in whole br.
( if you dont agree with disallowing cops to spawn crim then just make the pizza boi can sell while hes wanted so atleast we can get heal )

@DROT said in disallow squadmember to spawn drugdealer in brs:

I like how you live in a reality where a person who has a job in law enforcement is not able to abuse drugs. Have you ever met an actual policeman? Why do you think they get bi-weekly/monthly drug tests?

My example was meant to show the absurdity of the situation and how things are becoming one-sided. I've never had an issue with cops using drugs as long as we can "counter" it somehow and with the current ban of cluck/medic we can't do shit, but wait until cops respawn so many times that they kill everyone. Criminals are becoming more disadvantaged with time. I think that if cops can have drugs, immediate respawns, kill-arrest, HLS with armor and level 2 squads with combat shotgun on their side we at least deserve a hot dog boy that can heal us half of our hp for 1,000. The cop side has raised drastically in numbers the past 1-2 month/s which makes such nerfs to the criminal side even worse.
Also for future reference please insert my whole argument instead of only the first part.

it dont even makes abit sense, why thefuck remooving pizzaboy ftom brs & makes drugdealers sell to cops + disallowing killing the drugdealer?
doing this specially now when cops get finally active & alot advanges as bases near banks, house usage for brs (was rule earlyer), killarrest, hls nightstick & dogs...
cops can respawn multiblr times at theyr houses with fresh new 100hp (or 200hp as de/hls) + fresh drugs & crimes cant even have pizzaboy at brs ?_? + no drugs at rc bank at all

licano just told the right words, people that decide about this feels like only want to show the bigger dick out
kain & joe only wants faster login if br alert, so swapp login lagg with fps lags & dont care for comunity cough*

@Bartman said in [disallow squadmember to spawn

people that decide about this feels like only want to show the bigger dick out
kain & joe only wants faster login if br alert, so swapp login lagg with fps lags & dont care for comunity cough*

@Element said in disallow squadmember to spawn drugdealer in brs:

Why would criminals be able to use speed effect while cops won't be able to use it, zero sense in requesting/saying such a thing unless you got logical and wise reason to do so.

And yeah it's either you keep it for both sides or remove it for both sides.

Why would criminals keep waiting with 1 HP while cops respawn in their 5-meters-away houses and keep coming with their dogs, armors, and such? If our right to spawn pizza boy in had been taken away, then police's right to spawn drug dealer should also be taken away if you think things gotta be balanced

One question is why you guys target cops about changes made by saeshq that was never suggested by the cops to start with I even agree with the pizza boys thing of you guys using them but you guys just hate on the cops like we made that change

Edit : Since the reason that was given is that civilians should stay away from BRs why won't a gang pick up on that by creating a role on the gang and request food selling ability?

@Ammar said in disallow squadmember to spawn drugdealer in brs:

Or simply revert the change done to pizza boy spawn and we can all go on with our lives, that change was so repressive it killed a gameplay dynamic since pizza boy was the only practical counter to kill arrest and the only way to heal other people if you're wanted.

^ This Most accurate one I've seen, @Crash selling food as a gang member? Are u good amigo hhh? no sense at all.

@Stay said in disallow squadmember to spawn drugdealer in brs:

@Ammar said in disallow squadmember to spawn drugdealer in brs:

^ This Most accurate one I've seen, @Crash selling food as a gang member? Are u good amigo hhh? no sense at all.

Why not ?? Ain't a gang selling alcohol?
Just claim that your gang uses restaurants to laundry money
Just have a bit of imagination