disallow squadmember to spawn drugdealer in brs

KARIM

Question

recently with new update criminals can't spawn medic/pizzaboi to come brs since they get stars which makes them unable to sell/heal.

nowadays we see squadmember spawning as drugdealer to sell the cops only drugs outside ( and you are not allowed to kill him ) or inside and this make the cops have more advantage

so as the title says im suggesting to :

• Disallow (squadmember only) to spawn crim in brs

• Allow crims to kill the crim whos selling drugs to cops. (whatever if hes outside or inside)

:::

vice versa since crims will be not able to spawn as cop to help other gangs to br its same to cops they cant spawn crims in brs
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/12894/disallowing-gang-members-to-spawn-for-a-bank-robbery/21

:::

pls use common sense before you vote & read ty np

@Crash said in disallow squadmember to spawn drugdealer in brs:

Edit : Since the reason that was given is that civilians should stay away from BRs why won't a gang pick up on that by creating a role on the gang and request food selling ability?

or why just cops dont get wanted for buying drugs?
why we need an avocado gang instead?

at ur first question: personally i dont blame cops for changes, there are only few known people that that decides
only one thing i half-blame cops, after rule "dont spawn house to attent faster br" remooved & afterwards cops wasted alot money for houses near banks, there is a little blame to cops supporting as housespawn a normal thing

Yes because criminals robing a bank gets jailed and once they are out they get to keep the money they stole logic there too Velona so glad everything we have is realistic next up we gonna have our character die and we have to recreate a new one and start from 0 everytime

Yes because criminals robing a bank gets jailed and once they are out they get to keep the money they stole logic there too Velona so glad everything we have is realistic next up we gonna have our character die and we have to recreate a new one and start from 0 everytime

You're the ones trying to get everything logic with keeping civilians safe from BRs, laundry businesses and all those but also the ones that respawn your 5 meters away houses, buy speed and rush the bank while we're trying to stay alive with 1 HP left. I don't target you or any other cop individually for all those updates but you keep using the benefits of them while we as the criminals get nothing positive.

@Velona said in disallow squadmember to spawn drugdealer in brs:

You're the ones trying to get everything logic with keeping civilians safe from BRs, laundry businesses and all those but also the ones that respawn your 5 meters away houses, buy speed and rush the bank while we're trying to stay alive with 1 HP left. I don't target you or any other cop individually for all those updates but you keep using the benefits of them while we as the criminals get nothing positive.

"You are the ones"
Yes once again blaming the cops for something that we didn't even suggest and if you look up I said I'm with you guys you should be able to use them as it's something that been used by gangs for along time and it's actually smart

@Velona said in disallow squadmember to spawn drugdealer in brs:

"You are the ones"
Yes once again blaming the cops for something that we didn't even suggest and if you look up I said I'm with you guys you should be able to use them as it's something that been used by gangs for along time and it's actually smart

You got points, I got points, why do we battle them? You keep your food sellers, dogs and near houses for yourselves while we keep our criminal things for ourselves, such as weed. I believe this is what balance stands for.

@Licano said in disallow squadmember to spawn drugdealer in brs:

I've noticed recently there's a huge problem regarding "who got a bigger dick in the game" thing.

That's problem in between SAES clan members for last 4 years. That problem spreading in between players shouldn't come as surprise by now.
You got my upvote for the rest, it's all on point.

@DROT said in disallow squadmember to spawn drugdealer in brs:

@SweetGSF said in disallow squadmember to spawn drugdealer in brs:

Also, cops buying drugs violates a rule(forgot the number) which basically says act your role.

@Garcia1999 said in disallow squadmember to spawn drugdealer in brs:

if you allow cops to buy drugs which is illegal then justdont call your server RPG pls

I like how you live in a reality where a person who has a job in law enforcement is not able to abuse drugs. Have you ever met an actual policeman? Why do you think they get bi-weekly/monthly drug tests?

Regardless, your arguments are just playing the "realism" card all over, while nothing on this server is realistic. If that's the way we intend to go then we need to make some other rules such as restricting MMC from using anything besides motorcycles, it doesn't suit your role.
It's easy to whine about realism and role, except for when it is directed at you, right?

Gameplay and enjoyability is what matters here, not how you perceive reality.

This was already countered with this:
@SweetGSF said in disallow squadmember to spawn drugdealer in brs:

If they are allowed to buy drugs, hence not acting their role, shouldn't I be allowed to spawn as a cop and bribe the crackers (there are corrupt cops after all:) ).

Allowing pizza boy to sell food in bank robs doesn't make sense, but as some admins already said, even before this topic, this is a game and not everything should be realistic. People getting wanted for buying drugs would make a lot of sense, but in this case, this wouldn't be helpful at all.
Now, best solution to make everyone happy, at least from my point of view, is to keep everything as it is now with addition of strong pain killers to drug dealer GUI which would heal players when purchased. Doesn't take any effort at all to be added and it's not a rocket science. Civilians can still be restricted from bank robs, cops will still be able to use speed and criminals inside a bank will have a way to heal themselves with something that makes sense to be bought from drug dealer and there are plenty of them on criminal side during bank robs. Everyone happy.