Meaning of your nickname v2

Combine

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@a7md said in Meaning of your nickname v2:

A7md is my nickname, I know that many people here can not read or spell my name, since it number 7, well, let me explain what number seven means...It is Arabic but in a special way called Franco, In short, the number seven in the Franco means "H". So you can call me Ahmed, and this is my real name.

Same as this guy, but replace the A wirh an M and add an O.

Well lets say Filex was in the Begining F2lex
F2 is the model of Nikon F2 a camera i used this camera in many of my trips (travelling)
Lex came as complement to make a name so its F2lex
In some part of my career i was obliged to make my name more realistic so i removed the F2 to make
it Filex but in the same meaning for me (sorry if the story is long no one cares except @Adistar )

Mine means X is for Xhaka (that scored a absolute banger against serbs), and I was gonna add screamer which meant to be that his goal was a absolute screamer but I found tream cooler so I added dat. @Adway @Vanja IK U LIKE THE STORY

It tends to be real challenge for people to pronounce my name correctly, It's Lartsa. Not Larsta or Larsza or any other stupid thing that people come up with. I guess it has some influence from my irl name as it's Lari - I didn't come up with Lartsa myself, it was a friend of mine who did. It's not that rare to see people being called Lartsa here in Finland, happens often.

@lartsa

@lartsa said in Meaning of your nickname v2:

It tends to be real challenge for people to pronounce my name correctly, It's Lartsa. Not Larsta or Larsza or any other stupid thing that people come up with. I guess it has some influence from my irl name as it's Lari - I didn't come up with Lartsa myself, it was a friend of mine who did. It's not that rare to see people being called Lartsa here in Finland, happens often.

felt like reading something from Nat geo's website

The movies Star Wars. Started as StarWarsFan, but then found that there was already one in SAES back in the day (around 2011), changed it to hal2 for that reason, then after a while decided to change it back to StarWars, instead of Starwarsfan.

I took this nickname from a venezuelan's rapper, it's an combination of: ( can + serbero) can means dog and serbero comes from a satanic mythology about a dog caretaker of the hell.. (i know, it's satanic and strange but choosed it when I was chilld)

In 2009 I downloaded CS:Source(sure it was unlicensed). By default there was nick ThePsyFamily. So I changed it to ThePsyGhost. When I started to play at SAES most of players call me PsyGhost or just Psy. And since I joined SAPA I just cant use [SAPA****]ThePsyGhost. So I set [SAPA****]PsyGhost.

So Psy means - like an crazy person.
Ghost - I was like to being silent as an ghost and kill by knife in cs:source.

Thats It.
#ruskiest?#p90rushB#SukaBlyat.

• 3 weeks later...