Meaning of your nickname v2

Combine

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I needed a new nickname for Steam. Asked a friend on Steam what my new name should be. He said "How about Spetnazz?". It had z's and everything, so it seemed like a cool name, so I said hell yea. And here we are, 10 years later. There you go, that's the meaning of my nickname

• 3 weeks later...

Sam from my first name
i using crtmn nick but im Samv on forum cuz i must have similar name to nick in game (this V is bc some guy have name Sam on forum)
crtmn is from south park (eric cartman) (kenny better lol) (eric cartman bc im fat and short)
(i don't want to change my name to crtmn in game)

ik my english in not good

Well, it started since I was a World of Warcraft player, at first it was Wiz then when the end-game part was released and I saw Shadowmourne Axe

:::

alt text

:::

i felt in love with Axes so i took the decision to change my name to Wiz With Axe but it wasn't possible so i just merged them with some edits to end up with Wizax

@Faysal, report attelite

@samcro said in Meaning of your nickname v2:

@VayraN said in Meaning of your nickname v2:

Well, My first name was "Tamsouh" And it means Crocodile in Arabic but you can say it's the nickname of Crocodile, After that I realized that it's a shitty name so I changed it to VayraN, There's no meaning to VayraN but I liked it :D

still shitty tho

Didn't ask for your opinion tho :)

My real name is "Marcel", but back in old days a lot of friends called me "Marsel" . So, since Marsel name had planet "Mars" inside name ,I just added "O"and made myself a nickname that I already have my whole life "Marso".
^[alt text]

On my first meet with the internet, I was registering to a Metin2 forum, and I was asked to pick a nickname. I tried my real-life name and some combinations with it but they already existed, then I decided to come up with something random that had no meanings at all and I typed Velona. Then it became my alias on the web and in everyplace including websites, forums, and games I used Velona. Nowadays, I must be bored with being questioned with my gender and people calling it a girl name, so I use "Velo" mostly. Some of my real-life friends also call me Velo because I had also had a rap record with the nick, and even some people in the university don't even know my name but call me Velo lol