Meaning of your nickname v2

Combine

Harvesters.

Actually I originally got this nickname due to me being a Half Life geek and when HL2 was released "The Combine" were one of my favourite group characters of the game.

Lets say I usually combine things too like drugs with my tea in the morning.

Your time now!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I will tell you a secret now
I love technology so much and I started learning to deal with softwares and to attend many courses about Windows and Android tp know more when I was much younger, so my friends called me "Dr ViRuS" at first, but later I started to use "ViRuS" only, about "LN" it stands to "Loves + the first letter of the name of my ex N" because I started playing SAES after our relationship ship was ruined

I'm a crazy fan of Tom cruise and I liked his role in 'Jack Reacher'. I got inspired by the character's sick personality and badass look.
Actually, my favorite quote is 'I will beat you to death and drink your blood from a boot'

A7md is my nickname, I know that many people here can not read or spell my name, since it contain number 7, well, let me explain what number seven means...It is Arabic but in a special way called Franco, In short, the number seven in the Franco means "H". So you can call me Ahmed, and this is my real name.