can any one help in this rule please ?

nullX

Question

hello every body i have problem in "understanding rules" and one of the way to understand the rules is asking our beloved admins and they always there for me <3
but the problem is every admin have their own "logic" to explain the rules and who is the victim ? until this time no one ....

so today i want to know one of these rules : is it allowed for others to kill me after i leave a stolen car or after the car destroyed ?

i asked drot and he said no its not allowed they only allowed to destroy the car or killing you inside the car , so i understand from him that its not allowed to kill me and continued on that .

until this day arma shock me when he said it's allowed ! after a little conversation with him and jay and snome. because snome killed me after i tried to steal his car and like always i was wrong on reporting him xD

and this is the proof for what drot said

:::

Spoiler Text

and this proof about arma

Spoiler Text

i just want to know what is the true because iam scare to take admin jail for something i didnt understand or a mistake of fake reporting others like my last report on snome

is it allowed or not allowed ?

and sorry for my bad English

Bro u still someone's car you get fucked with bullets in your ass thats the rule if you steal my car i will kill you and you cannot report me becaise its allowed, i'm defending my own proprety which is the car.

@nullX said in can any one help in this rule please ?:

@Zei

in real life you got kill if you steal other people car ?

i dont want to do this conversation please i just want to be 100% sure is it allowed or not allowed

If you steal MY car which is MINE i will kill you if i got the weps,
But to conclude it is allowed for sure if you steal someone's car and that owner kills you

@Zei said in can any one help in this rule please ?:

@Zei

i dont want to do this conversation please i just want to be 100% sure is it allowed or not allowed

But to conclude it is allowed for sure if you steal someone's car and that owner kills you

good so if any admin ask me why did you kill the guy who steal your car i just answer zei tell me its allowed ?

man i really I appreciate your help but its consider your opinion :\

@Zei said in can any one help in this rule please ?:

@Zei

good so if any admin ask me why did you kill the guy who steal your car i just answer zei tell me its allowed ?

man i really I appreciate your help but its consider your opinion :\

ITS NOT AN OPINION I JUST TOLD YOU HOW IT WORKS, CHECK WHAT ARMA SAID PLEASE AND STOP IT

@Zei and check what drot said man

if you dont understand there are an admin who said its not allowed and there are an admin who said its allowed !

but every body know how my english is bad maybe i understand what drot said in the wrong way ? is that what you say zei ?

@Zei and check what drot said man

if you dont understand there are an admin who said its not allowed and there are an admin who said its allowed !

but every body know how my english is bad maybe i understand what drot said in the wrong way ? is that what you say zei ?

Drot is telling you if they are inside the car you are allowed to kill em if not dont kill em
And i advise you to follow what drot said, thats what i'm doing anyway to avoid these type of situations

If you are attacking a player to get your vehicle back, and he leaves it to run away or you destroy the vehicle, then you have no reason to continue attacking that player since he no longer has your vehicle; at this point it becomes killing just for sake of killing which is deathmatch, not in order to return your vehicle.

Additionally let's presume that you are allowed to, in which case if you do proceed to kill the person after they leave your vehicle, you might end up finding yourself reported for deathmatch where you'd likely have no evidence to prove that the reporter in fact stole your vehicle sometime before you killed them. It creates a tangled situation which is best avoided by simply focusing on what you're there in the first place for: getting your vehicle back, not deathmatching the player.

Meanwhile if they were to report you for shooting them while they are inside your vehicle, the screenshot would show your vehicle too and its owner can be easily found, branding the report fake.

DM = killing without a reason
stealing your car = a reason
killing carstealer = legit DM

this is grand theft auto and not some barbys ponnyhof game. if you get the balls to steal car, than get the balls to face the consiquence.

its not like you as carstealer arent wasting the carowner time, carowner probably need the xar for race or going to br etc.. so DM carstealer to show that its not ok to steal cars, if we arent allowed to DM carstealer, than this server is no way better than laws (in some superwealthy countrys) allowing the houserobber suing you for beating him.

and everyone who is as next going post here something like supporting carstealers & how bad its DM them, i will personally steal your cars 24/7 pinking it + remooving v8 & awd, have fun with your not dming carstealers, i will abuse the shit out of carstealers rights!