Event Type: TDM
Event Price: 2.000.000$
LWS/G6: @Pilcrow
Event Winner: KARIM and JOKER
ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/wSqDoOE

alt text

• Resolving Business

:::

I was in a bar, when a man came looking for me and said he had some business to settle with a certain man. He owed her money a long time ago and did not pay, it was a high amount. He asked me for a gun so I could figure it out soon he was going to kill him.
I went to my car and got a gun for him to do business.
He then set up an ambush, waited until the man went to the diner to kill him.
-Rick pays me what he owes! or I will kill you!
-Bob do not do this let's settle it any other way!
"There's no other way, or you'll pay me now or I'll kill you."
Rick said he did not have the money to pay the man and then Bob shot him in the head.

alt text

All Screen Here

alt text

• Stealing Ammunition

I called @Chico to Outfit base to put together a strategy to be able to steal the weapon shop of Las Venturas. We talked about how we would do something like that without being chased by cops. So we formed the following plan:
I walk in like a customer in that store, right after the guy walks in and I stab the salesman in the back so he can not stand a chance of hurting one of us. Then we took the car and we drove to the place. Arriving there we stayed waiting a bit ahead of the store reviewing the plan and decided to take action. I walked in the front as a customer whatever asked about the price of some guns and rifles. Then boy came in announced the robbery and when the seller went to tartar to protect or catch some weapon I stabbed him in the back and killed him. Chico and I started taking what we needed most that was Money and ammunition. For we were broken for defending some territories for a long time. We put all the merchandise inside the car and we fled. We took a different route to avoid suspicion of any police in the area, we decided to escape through Bone County.
When we were safe, we decided to separate everything from ammunition and money. We told everything we had and then we separated everything on a table. I put everything that was mine inside a car and quickly took it to Outfit Base.

alt text

ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/AYcJ4LO

alt text
Participants: @JohnnyEnglish Villain @Skerdi
Story: It was a foggy morning when The Outfit council got a call. It was from the Overdose Crime managers who wanted to complete a deal. They wanted one truck full of weapons and ammo in exchange of money and a bag full with their proteins. This shocked the whole lynchpin, not because of the ammo The Outfit has done that for years nor money, but because of those proteins that it is said that can be modified and lead to an unknown power. After some time Skerdi got a truck and filled it with weapons and ammo, and then drove to Bone County cave near Tierra Robada. Around 12:00 Overdose Crime manager Johnny and his assistant Villain came to the location. They saw the truck full of ammo and handed Skerdi the bag of proteins. Skerdi showed them the weapons and tested them in their eyes. After that Villain handed 2 bags full of money and Johnny took the weapons. The deal is done but one story is not..
Screenshoots: https://imgur.com/a/I2net9E

alt text
@Franks said in Hell Raisers MC | Media Archive:

This has been a misunderstanding probably for all of us, Lio posted a few RPs but he had to delete them, the RP I will post now will be 19th, keep doing RPs from that number above.

#19th RolePlay
Dillimore is ours

ShortScenario: We were just casually walking around Dillimore, just chilling, when we noticed that most of the properties are owned by Rebels and a guy named Enemy, we immediately called him and asked him if he was interested in selling the properties, we bought 2 of them, when all of a sudden we heard motorcycle noises, we thought Rebels are attacking us again, we went to defend our base and said that we will buy other properties next time.
Participants: HRMC|Franklin|Prez, HRMC|Salver|P, HRMC|nikisadaka|P, *O|Enemy ( @Enemy44 )
Organizations: ~[Hell Raisers MC]~(sienna) ~[The Outfit]~(gray)
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text