Jay

@Kim said in InvestArms Corporation Media Archive:

^[alt text]

^[OH DEAL DONE, OUTFIT.]

^[Participants:]

• IAC: MW | @Kim - R&D | @TaJ

• The Outfit: @sidNAX

^[RP Story:]

^[On 12.06.2019, It was a cloudy day, RCom.Kim & SrSct.TaJ were drinking coffee in the IAC Headquarters, they've received a call by organisation called ''The Outfit'', they had purchased weapons like M4, Snipers and SMGs.]

^[]

^[SrSct.Taj went to the laboratory to manufacture the following weapons, we got prepared to run the truck and go en route to their basement, situated in Bone County.]

^[]

^[While on way, we called the customer and the person who called us, told us he wears a grey shirt and jeans.]

^[]

^[After reaching in around 2 more hours, we were able to recognize his appearance.]

^[]

^[ RCom.Kim and Srcst.TaJ were supposed to unload the cases with the weapons, We've shook hands with the customer.]

^[]

Participants : @Final324 @TaJ
Story : It was a normal day for living beings my organisation needed some weapons for a better power and defence i gave a call to friend of mine who's busy with blackmailing and weapon dealing i told him to meet me in a abonded place so police wouldnt detect us easily while we're proceeding our deal. We met in a abonded forest under of a mountain he brought his newest weapons for a quality service and since i was his good friend he made me a fair offer and said that he's going to sell me his qualified weapons with some discounts i asked him to give me one of his M4's so i can test it in the field he gave me one of them and i reloaded it and start to fire random distances in the field i noticed they wouldnt jam or break easily and it would be very helpful for my gang after few shoots i told him that i liked his weapons and service therefore i decided to buy couple of these weapons he made me some discounts as he promised and gave me 3 weapon crates i put them inside of my vehicle and shaked his hand and bought those weapons for a cheap price i and my gang was quite appreciated from the gun trade i've made

ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/HnqlFge