The Outfit

The Outfit - Media Archive

Jay

@JoeX said in OverdoseCrime - Media Archive:

alt text
RP - 299 PLA ACID
Participants: @JoeX @kipt
Story:

I was training my hand on a new weapon in the base, I got tired from everything, I went to chill out and breathe some natural air in Bone county I got a call from a friend Called Kipt He is a good person in a big gang called The Outfit, He wanted drugs, I got in my hand something new and awesome he will like it, this drug comes from Africa they use it to take a power like building a huge building or carrying a heavy things so they take it, africa people liked this drug they thinked about it and tried to make a business with this drug, so they started selling it in the other world, the european people bought it as they use it as a drug that encourage them in the wars, I really liked this drug, it's not so expensive like the other drugs, I went to this man in his gang base in bone county and had a sit and talked about it
alt text
alt text
we talked about this drug, I told him what is this drug mean, I hope he take it in turfing or going to rob a bank or something heavy and big, I hope he don't take it alone I don't now what he will do if he take it alone in a closed room as it a power drug, I told him the price he didn't like the price, I called my boss and asked him about making a discount for him and he wanted just one I never ever sold just one supply I sold for him and his homies 5 for 85$ he liked the price and bought it
alt text
alt text
alt text
We smoked a cigarette and went out and talked if he wants some thing like this or not
alt text
alt text
as I will get some PLA and another acids,
alt text

@ccc said in Vndalos de el Corona | Media archive:

alt text

Roleplay Number: #27
Participants: @cCcasuaL @Ronnie @Jerome-Valeska @Eusebio @Jim
Date: 24/07/2019
Story: We were told that, two foreign guys were standing in our terrority. We went there to ask why they were standing there, both of them got agressive behavior, even if we were calm, finally we blowed up and started to punch them. They started to shoot us, David got injured on his shoulder, one of them was killed by Andrew. The guy who injured David was caught by us. We dropped David to the hospital then went to the sea side to kill that motherfucker. He offered us money to his life, but Comanchero said, u can offer us only blood, and killed him. One bead of us blood, all of us blood

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::

[link text](link url)

alt text

@Judyes said in The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive:

alt text

Participants in The RP: @Disaster

RP Scenario: While I was reading the newspaper at my office in the garage,I made a call with a person who found few problems with his car.I gets my Towtruck and headed to his location.After some minutes,I saw Mr.Disaster wait infront of his Burrito.I asked him few questions about the car.He showed me the engine.While I was searching for any problems there,I found that there was a problem with the ECU system.I picked it up and got it in the trush.After that,I went in the back of the garage and got a new one,then went back to the car and I putted the new ECU on its place.Next,he told me that there is a strange sound with the left door of the car.I checked it and thought that it can't be fixed.After that,we made a test with the car on the street.While I was driving the car,I found that there is a strange sound with the 2rd gear of the car,so I went back to put a new one as fast as possible.After i fixed all there problems,we make a DYNO test.I saw that the features are so great.After all that hard work,I gave the keys back to the founder and said him have a nice day!

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/9Txrs03