Closed Organisation  ·  63 members

The Outfit

The Outfit - Media Archive

Jay

alt text

It was a wonderful day, I was sitting at the base and was awaiting orders for the supply of weapons or drugs, some time later, a member of the organization Zero Mr. Sanya called the outfit telephone line.
In a telephone conversation, he ordered a small batch of weapons and said where and in what time should we meet

alt text

I went to the warehouse to collect all the necessary goods.
After I collected the right product, I load it into my car, and went to the place of transfer of goods

alt text

alt text

When I arrived at the place transfer of goods, Mr. Sanya was already in place, we got out of our cars and greeted.

alt text

I showed him the goods and he carefully examined him and would be pleased.

alt text

He gave me money for the weapon he bought and reloaded the weapon into his car.

alt text

He said that he liked the product very much and that now he will order weapons from us.

alt text

We said goodbye and he left.

PARTICIPANTS: @Sanya

alt text
Toy Soldiers
The appearance
Part 1
Story: What is a toy soldier? Is not "it" just supposed to be a damn soldier? Right, but "it" can not have any feelings, a soldier that is supposed to be a monster who follows every order and makes everything look easy. But do they exist? Maybe, or maybe not. They represent everything, they are the glitz and the glam, seen everywhere. The first one was seen at desert, and the last one was seen in a funeral. But what makes you a toy soldier? Hate, shame, fame, crate, fate mixed in a mixer with blood and closed in a gate. They walk through the hell gate and come back with a devil fate. An twisted experiment and now they don't want sympathy, friendship or apology its revenge what they seek, they are able to defeat the purpose. Now this hate turns around like a fucking gate able to close everyone fate, and the shit just happened right away since they were accidentally released. Modified psychopaths everywhere.. sounds great in the genial minds, doesn't it? Now whats a damn mission, if it is able to change your life and able to destroy everyone else one. What hides down the forests of pain is what appears in the lake of a failed game. She peaked, then he then "it" did the same, now clouds are gone , sun is shining till the fog appears above the water, the monsters are unleashed, screams and pain can be heard and tears of joy can be seen. 'Lets take their life, just because they are able to some damn voices no one would like to hear'. What lies around toy soldiers, should they be controlled or feared? But what are they for real? Maybe one day the answer will appear in the bright sky...
Screenshoots: https://imgur.com/a/XV71Ztb

alt text
Toy Soldiers
Strange food
Part 2
Participants: Clucking Bell, @Skerdi @lazar
Story: Food is the way through someone heart, but it can be used to go through someone veins, brains and even feelings, supposed when they have so said feelings. Clucking Bell and mafia working together, sounds weird and makes no sense. A food company working with gangs.. are they feeding them in turfs on what? Laugh conquered the room, until someone said that they had something to do with "toy soldiers". A cold silence conquered the whole room. A company that made clients happy now is responsible for military "failed experiments", kind of karma isn't it? A strong voice broke the silence, all he had to say was: 'Here are the photos and the videos of their workers packing the shit, that god knows what they have done, it heads next to The Outfit base near the place where the damn tragedy was seen days ago'. Cold winds blows, everyone asks if they can be feed, weren't they supposed to not have feelings? At least we all know that an "it" is not supposed to feel. But what everyone forgets is that 'toy soldiers' were humans, how can everyone forget that we made them be like that. Again... silence conquered. The only thing we know is that Clucking Bell is modifying their food so they can help to turn somebody into a 'toy soldier'. Everything was going okay.. till someone escaped form the shadows, but it seems like more and more are being "produced", and the company that was feeding people now is helping those turn into monsters... but in the end the real question is who will lose the most?
Screenshoots: https://imgur.com/a/QVR8gVU

alt text
Participants: @KaiZaki @Kuny @Gopnik
Story: It was night, after hard and productive day, I was going to go to bed, but suddenly my friend of Underground Empire gang Mr.Kuny called me, with a prose about help. He explained that when he was driving to meeting to sell weapons, unknown people surrounded him on the way and they tried to steal his car with a tavar (there were drugs and weapons in the car) I quickly collected everything I needed and went to the aid of my friend. When I drove up to the place where Mr.Kuny was attacked, I rammed villains car and we began to attack these unknown people, with intent to take them for interrogation (we needed to find out who they and who gave them information where and when will be Mr.Kuny) After the interrogation, we learned that no one had hired them, they simply decided to go to work and raise money. We decided not to leave them without punishment and took them to the sea next to Whetstone, we forced them to to suffer before death and then shot them to death. My friend thanked me and said that now he is my debtor, we said goodbye to him and left for our bases
Screenshoots: https://imgur.com/a/RZOhX3S

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

alt text
Toy Soldiers
The miss understood story
Part 3
Participants: Clucking Bell, @Skerdi @SNome
Story: 'Sometimes I hate life, why do I put up this fight? Why do I still live, the same questions I ask to myself every day, I am starting to doubt shit, it is so cold to travel alone it hurts being torn apart and ask myself how to be normal? It has been always been like this.. since I was born like I was sent to complete a fucking mission and doubt myself. Thats it the perfect opportunity for Clucking Bell and The Outfit to test their experiments, I have to overcome myself I must do it, I have to prove them wrong, I am not shit.'- Said Slim tired from life, trying to figure how to end the shit. But who is Slim? He is the "best toy soldier" they say, comes from a hard life where he has been discriminated and hated.. he still wakes up at night wondering why, guess he will never know. Found in the local area by Clucking Bell employee who gave him an opportunity to be "like everyone else", what a lie and anyone in the rock bottom would believe that. Injected the most painful substances and fed whoever knows products, he won some power but paid a high price.. "lost his feelings", till one day when he was trying to overcome the shit he was being fed, he saw a crying face. Erased memories came back like an tornado. Guess who he saw? Anoj another so called "toy soldier", the girl he used to love for years , was there again, but not today Slim couldn't feel anymore, everything was taken away. But as he was the best one a scream brought everything back, it was the night where 30 people died, yes he did it all to save a bad memory and a broken heart just hoping that magic would happen, how naive. No this was not a fairy tale love story but a nightmare for one. Now Slim met the leading head of the "toy soldiers" project and that made him feel again.. big problem, he was not supposed to feel anymore. All of the substances that they used to fed him were gone. Only 30 of 100 "toy soldiers" have survived. This alarmed Clucking Bell and The Outfit, they must fix the shit and turn Slim into a monster again. What about Anoj, the mastermind has been a monster since long ago. The world will turn upside down when monsters swap places. The real question is will they be able to finish the experiment before the time runs out? Clucking Bell working on radioactive food, The Outfit working on radioactive substances. The left toy soldiers watch from their cages and plan the weirdest things in their heads. Will there be chaos? Or chaos started years ago?
Screenshoots: https://imgur.com/a/UxE7VHw

alt text
Toy Soldiers
The Echo
Part 4
Participants: Clucking Bell, @Skerdi
Story: Tuesday, 5pm,the stuff is taken from Las Venturas to the land of forgotten. Thought they had the stuff all figured, thought they could turn the world upside down, thought everything will be clear and easy, but no it doesn't when you mess with nature. Clucking Bell and The Outfit contract over an superhuman experiment was falling down, being impossible to be saved. Imagine being no one being to see everything blow up, it is fucked up aint it? Everything "toy soldiers" wanted was a normal life, but they couldn't handle it. Out of 100 of them only 5 are alive now and they are dying fast. The great leader Anoj, isn't able to save herself, how can she save her soldiers? Police learns everything, Clucking Bell destroyed the radioactive "food" and injections, and with it a cure for toy soldiers whose need to obtain an item to save the experiment. But Slim now can feel and is in love with his "leader" more than ever. Anoj has lost it and doesn't know anything. The other 3 scream and their voice comes like an echo, which sounds like a cry for help. Everyone puts a gun in their temple and hears a strong echo. Will they live long enough to tell about it? Or will others say their name?
Screenshoots: https://imgur.com/a/NMk8UeF

alt text
Toy Soldiers
Through the heart
Part 5
Participants: Clucking Bell, @Skerdi , @kAsTyA
Story: Bad guys always die, they say, very well said isn't it? The last hope of the experiment was over when Clucking Bell manager drove himself over the highway next to the ocean, destroying every proof that could get them and The Outfit in trouble for working with criminal substances and classified experiments. Now they could wear their suits and get away with it, anyway who cares for failed experiments lives? They say Slim lost control but he just killed the last toy soldier to protect everyone... Clucking Bell strange food has done the damage already, Slim and Anoj heart couldn't bare anymore, at least he had a hope, to meet her in the place where stars kiss the ocean. Lying to himself he fell in his knees, turned around and saw her. But no, it wasn't like the first time, Anoj was there with a mission, as the leader she had to kill every toy soldier that was still alive. What is the point when both of them would die cause of the injections anyway? Well, less pain she said, and shot through Slim heart, never knowing he would die for her. The story was over for Slim, he had to say goodbye, the curtain was closing, every guilt trip when he had to walk away was fading, but heart was still beating. With the last energy, he turned to see Anoj put a gun in her temple and shot right away. Tears fell down his cheeks and he could hear again. The same voices that made him hate himself were around his head screaming and shouting. Now he could understand what made him turn to a "toy soldier", no he did not want to lose feelings, none wanted tho. They just wanted to be able to feel, to be able to cry to laugh to love and be "normal", but seems like they stepped in the wrong way and turned into tools for the biggest corporations. Once Anoj said: 'you are never over', but that day everyone was. Now Slim couldn't feel anymore, the pain was gone, he finally gave up and died. Seems like toy soldiers experiment is over now when everyone is dead and everything is lost. They say, the last injection lies somewhere, near the most powerful man in San Andreas, trapped in tortured thoughts and images.
Screenshoots: https://imgur.com/a/i8bbUsq

alt text
Participants: @Warrior213 @Sanya @Gopnik
Story: It was evening, our boss instructed us to buy weapons for the next bank robbery, for this we contacted zero oronization and agreed on the place and time of the meeting, we arrived at the meeting place, and Sanya and Gopnik were waiting for us there, they showed us the weapon, my friend Ballas decided to test it in practice and shoot at the sky, he liked the weapon, we put the weapon in our car and started talking with them about the price of the weapon, because when we agreed to buy the weapon, they said one price and then they said a different price My partner Ballas could not bear not importance to us, and we started the shootout, the score was injured during the shootout, but we still killed these idiots, but they managed to blow up our car, we decided to use their car in the car, we arrived at the lake and drowned them, after which the points went to the hospital, and I went to the base.
ScreenShots: https://imgur.com/a/3Jp3uiE

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

alt text

Event Type: Death Tube Maze-Race
Event Prize: $500.000
LWS/G6: [ThC]Blue
Event Winner: @SWT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQTyuZquzuI&feature=youtu.be

So unfortunately I lost the screenshots of the event... But I had my recording on for the winner when he reached me in case someone complained.