Closed Organisation  ·  62 members

The Outfit

The Outfit - Media Archive

Jay

alt text

• Selling weapons to OverdoseCrime.

:::

Story: It was an ordinary day while I stood at the base and had some fun. Suddenly, I got call by unknown number and when I answered the phone I understood it was Hooide. A simply guy from OC. He asked me about to come O base to buy some wepaons from us. So, in several time he has arrived and we started to talk. He choose to buy M4, Uzi and Sniper and some of ammo for all of that too. Then I started to take weapons and put that into him car. After all that he paid me 20 000 $ and went out from base with words "I will be back for new weapons!" That's al
Screens: imgur.com/a/Wvqnona

alt text

• Denounced

There was me and a few more members chatting away at the base of the gang. Arrived some cops. They wanted to do some kind of investigation on the spot. They asked some questions and said there were drugs at the base. So they went to the check.
alt text
They went inside the base began to scour everything. They were sure they would find something illegal there.
alt text
alt text
The cops did not find anything on the scene. So they went upstairs and searched a little more. They did not find anything there either.
alt text
They wanted to fuck us somehow but had no evidence against us. So they went scouring the cars in search of something illegal.
alt text
alt text
They did not find anything in the cars either. so they apologized for bothering us and left. I was sure they wanted to take some of us to jail.
alt text
alt text

alt text

• Selling weapons to ToB

A member of ToB came to me to buy some weapons for his new gang that was created in the city recently. He said he needed a lot of guns because he was going to build something big. I then showed him all the models I had in my car.
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
After showing all the weapons we started to negotiate. So he would have everything in the car for $ 100,000
alt text
We went to the base he paid me and took the car with guns.
alt text

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

alt text
Selling weapons each other

RP Participants: O|King, *O|Balla$ and [CDC]Rikki

History: It was a simply day while I stood at the base and smoked. Suddenly I got a call from unknown number when I answered the call I understood it was Rikki. He got a nice idea about to sell some guns each other. He needed weapons that I had and the same with me. So, first, I came to CDC base and bought from him M4 and Sniper. Then he came to The Outfit base and bought from me CS and TEC-9. After this all we made shook hangs and he went out from the base by saying "I will call you yet" at all.

Screens: https://imgur.com/a/OrwZyph