Closed Organisation  ·  62 members

The Outfit

The Outfit - Media Archive

Jay

alt text

• Selling Weapons to C.L.O.

:::

Brazz came looking for some guns. I took the car with guns and took Brazz to a secluded spot in the city. He was in need of a sniper and a Combat Shotgun.

alt text

I picked up some models that I had inside the car to show him.

alt text

First I showed him the sniper, told him that he was one of the best in the area, I gave him for $ 3000 with 100 ammo.

alt text

He would also need a Combat Shotgun in case he needs to shoot closely. So I provided him for $ 900 with 150 ammunition.

alt text

Brazz took the guns and left. He would need to help in a Bank rob of his gang.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

alt text

• The Corrupt Officer

After doing some Robbery I went to the base doing some repairs on my Aplha which was with some strange noises. I was so focused on solving that problem that I did not pay attention to what was around me.
I was overtaken by a police officer.

alt text
He was ready to shoot, I had nothing to do, So I gave up.
The officer asked me some questions like why my car was so damaged.
I told him I was doing some services. He then decided to check me and eventually found some weapons with me.

alt text
The policeman was going to take me prisoner. I offered him $ 100,000 for my freedom, he said it was not enough and that it would not pay and that's when we started negotiating.
alt text
After a long time we came to the value of $ 1,000,000 so he would not arrest me. He then took the money and left.
alt text

More Screens Here

alt text

• Pig motherfucker

Earlier in the night a pig came to me with the intention of buying some weapons. He said he would need guns or he would smear my name inside the city. Told me to find him in the parking lot of the football stadium. So I went.
alt text

When I got to the place I showed them some guns they asked me to. He asked how I would have gotten all those guns that were inside the trunk of my car. I told him it did not matter that the purpose of being there was not that.
Then he questioned about the guns and asked to see some models.
I showed him an M4A1.
He likes the gun. So I charge him $ 5000 for the gun.
The pig gets enraged and says he would not pay for it.

alt text

I would not have imagined that that pig besides buying illegal guns with criminals was questioning the price charged.
He asked to see another gun he wanted a sniper. I showed him. He asks some questions about the gun seemed to be interested in it.

alt text
He then grabs the gun in his hand and performs some tests. Ask some questions about how to use it and said that will buy all the weapons that were inside my car.
alt text

When I turn to close the trunk of the car the son of a bitch pointed a gun at me and said "Never trust a pig" and then shot.
alt text
alt text
I was unconscious so he plundered me. He took the key from the car and took all the guns I had and left.
alt text

All Screens Here

alt text

• Buying drugs with CDC.

I went after some henchmen to get this service. I'm going to buy some drugs so I went to the favela behind the CDC.
To make sure nothing would go wrong I took two trustworthy henchmen with me.

alt text
Arriving at the base of CDC I offered him $ 2,000,000 for a few pounds. We started negotiating and we reached an agreement. All the money for all the drugs on the table.
alt text
He then began to count the money to see if everything was complete.
alt text
We started counting drugs.
alt text
We put her in the car and left.
alt text
alt text