Pro Cop (PC) for Criminals

DROT

Question

Hello!

This is more so a question than suggestion, share how you feel concerning possibility of gang members joining Pro Cops.

It is important to understand what PC is and what possibilities the spawn realisitically brings, before jumping to any conclusions. PC is a group with primary focus on roleplay, portraying everyday policemen and initiating roleplay with criminals rather than immediately rushing for arrest. This goes for all spawns that become available to player that joins he Pro Cops group. Players using any PC spawn are obligated to attempt and roleplay with the wanted person before attempting arrest, with exception of events (sr/br/jb/turf).

What do Pro Cops have access to?

• More regular vehicles already available to trainees/state troopers.

• Nightstick, taser, shotgun, spray, similar to State Trooper - No lethal weapons and low ammo count.

• Dispatcher spawn, able to request from other cops to arrest a certain player, same function as K panel that all cops including trainees have - Can not arrest, has no weapons.

• Detective spawn, able to investigate script-spawned crime scenes - Can not arrest, has no weapons, roleplay spawn.

• Can spawn in some smaller towns.

• Dog spawn, increased running speed and bite effect slows the wanted player down, identical to rubber shotgun - Can not arrest.

• Can deploy stingers.

Overall, PC does not bring any powerful boosts to the player with exception of stingers that criminals are currently able to get access to via SAI membership. Its spawns are created to initiate or enchance roleplay situations, not to offer any real advantage to members over other players. The group fields many interesting scripts as of now unavailable to any other group/spawn, which however do not bring advantage over criminals.

What about rulebreakers?

It is widely known that PC disciplinary actions are borderline tyrannical with any sort of situation where the PC member abuses provided spawns/equipment or uses them in means not stated by PC rules, always ends with a kick or long term suspension. The only way to become member of PC is via minimum of four long weeks in SAPA with numerous tests completed, ending with another final PC test and probation period of one more month. All this taken into consideration, probability of any PC member taking the risk to try and abuse their spawn with high risk of losing it, is very, very low.
It is likely that PC is the group with lowest count of rulebreaks.

Why even think about it?

As should be evident by now, PC has access to variety to interesting roleplay-enchancing features. These features are currently available to a small number of players when taking general playerbase into consideration. Commonly we're able to see 30 cops online compared to 100 criminals. Only a few of those cops have access to PC, while the large majority of server (80%) can not even get a chance to join. Allowing gang members to take the same SAPA route and obtain PC would encourage more players to take on the roleplay of police officer. It is hard to think of a reason why players that decided to join a gang should not be able to roleplay as cops, or be limited to trainee/state trooper spawns, while PC is a group with exactly that purpose, giving players more roleplay material while offering no real advantage over the criminals. Additionally, groups like SAPA and PC itself may profit from increased activity.

Congratulations if you've made it this far, that was quite a bit of text to read!
Please have a thought about everything of the above and share your opinion.

• Answers 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

What thread is this? PC is basically a diploma of 4 weeks training in a academy. You cant be a real crip and on the side pull niggas over as sapa.

Wanna play cop as crim? Join sai. Spawn trainee. Pc is a certification, not a random group.

I strongly disagree with the idea of criminals being able to obtain PC Diploma.

The police side of the server is lacking numbers as it is, gang members/criminals have always outweighed the number of squad members/ police officers.

If people are able to obtain PC while being in a gang than there is no insentive for them to join a squad, which will not help with the current meta/balance of crims to police officers.

I understand the thought process behind this but the SAPD/PCD really need to think about the after effect. The after effect would not be good for any squads.

If criminals want to join a police organisation they have SAI and DE. Cops are not even able to join CLO, so criminals are lucky enough as it is as they can join DE.

As Gracia said above, if this happens than are cops going to be able to sell drugs/weapons? Would that make sense? Not really, so why does criminals obtaining PC diploma make sense?... It does not!

I would also like to remind all criminals & gangs, if this vote goes through as a yes than a lot of people will transiation from squads to gangs. This is because there will be more for them to do as now they can get PC Diploma as a gang member. If this happens that means less squad members, which means less cops to kill.... which than ruins your fun.

@Pera98 said in Pro Cop (PC) for Criminals:

part of a gang but perfectly capable of being a good police officer when spawned as PC, I do not see how that affects the word "Pro" in any way.

I won't really bother answering lmao, read my previous posts and u might find an answer to what u posted.

If you won't bother answering I will let my words open to everyone. Come up with a good argument and I might respectfully agree or disagree with you.

@Thing said in Pro Cop (PC) for Criminals:

If you won't bother answering I will let my words open to everyone. Come up with a good argument and I might respectfully agree or disagree with you.

I won't answer for the simple fact u're not worth my time mate, i couldn't care less for your 'respectfully agreement or disagreement'. Go read all the other posts on this thread and you'll find out all the crap (yes crap, cuz u stated no proper arguments) you said was already answered.

@Temi said in Pro Cop (PC) for Criminals:

Make cops being able to rob stores and getting money from it as well then

You can already rob stores by spawning as criminal. & You get cash for stopping a store robbery.

Can't you guys see that this is an opportunity to balance the amount of cops vs criminals on the server? By allowing criminals who are capable of the minimum requirments for being a procop into the group, the cop side will receive more players and balance the huge difference at the moment.

And nice advertising for SAi Sam!

@Lincoln said in Pro Cop (PC) for Criminals:

You can already rob stores by spawning as criminal. & You get cash for stopping a store robbery.

Can't you guys see that this is an opportunity to balance the amount of cops vs criminals on the server? By allowing criminals who are capable of the minimum requirments for being a procop into the group, the cop side will receive more players and balance the huge difference at the moment.

You can play trainee and state trooper?? Why do you need pro cop to balance the server. We dont get a special criminal spawn with extra perks so why should criminals.get a cop spawn with extra perks? You should not.

SAI*

@Joshbond said in Pro Cop (PC) for Criminals:

You can play trainee?? Why do you need pro cop to balance the server. We dont get a special criminal spawn with extra perks so why should criminals.get a cop spawn with extra perks? You should not.

Nothing enthusiastic about playing as a traine. These special perks you are talking about motivates the criminals to learn how to brcome a procop. And yeah perhaps there should come something similar to the procop spawn for the criminals as well.

Explain to me please, as if i was the dumbest person on SAES (which im starting to think that i might just be) how does this bring any balance on CrimVCop issue? Because, the same criminals that would spawn PC are the ones that are already interested in cop life and do spawn from time to time, how does simply giving them a spawn with a different name differs in that balance? None, ProCop is and will always be a true Roleplaying group, made for people (especifically, cops) to RolePlay without much problem, for example, try pulling someone as trainee, won't happen. try doing it as PC, might happen, just like it might happen for SAi which is in grasp of any criminal from the server, go apply for them they need activity anyway, don't try achieving something that was never made for you (crims)

the thing is the majority here is looking around the suggestion not the suggestion itself look at what drot said about the criminal activity and cops activity and let's not forget that many spawns that only PC have access to are never spawned atleast to what i saw from being on 60% of my daily time, in addition allowing criminals doesn't mean they will all join just the Pro of them and able to play/roleplay well as a cop

@Filex said in Pro Cop (PC) for Criminals:

the thing is the majority here is looking around the suggestion not the suggestion itself look at what drot said about the criminal activity and cops activity and let's not forget that many spawns that only PC have access to are never spawned atleast to what i saw from being on 60% of my daily time, in addition allowing criminals doesn't mean they will all join just the Pro of them and able to play/roleplay well as a cop

But squad members have no reason to stay in squads?? Whats the point when we can all be in a gang and also have pc spawn. Might as well jusy get rid of squads.

@Joshbond said in Pro Cop (PC) for Criminals:

@Filex said in Pro Cop (PC) for Criminals:

But squad members have no reason to stay in squads?? Whats the point when we can all be in a gang and also have pc spawn. Might as well jusy get rid of squads.

you don't join a squad because you want pc look at ice for example, idk but i think no one of em has pc did they change to criminal side, here u see the argument u are building is a bit made maybe out of self context

I'd leave my squad if this would be a thing as there is no point in being in one.
Already most people are in a gang or want to be in one, If you give the option to be pc as well there is no reason to go to a squad, to begin with.

The only way I would be fine with a criminal being PC is by being loyal to PC for years and as a reward keeping pc when they switch to the criminal side.

Explain to me please, as if i was the dumbest person on SAES (which im starting to think that i might just be) how does this bring any balance on CrimVCop issue?

1. Player gets chance to become PC

2. Player must spend a month in SAPA (increased cop activity)

3. If player is skilled enough to complete same program that cops must to get PC (SAPA, PC test), they get PC.

4. To use any perks of Pro Cop group, player must be spawned on cop team. (increased cop acitivtiy x2)

5. Player uses PC = Player is spawned cop = More players spawned cop

I made it as simple as I could for you.

@Thing said in Pro Cop (PC) for Criminals:

I won't answer for the simple fact u're not worth my time mate, i couldn't care less for your 'respectfully agreement or disagreement'. Go read all the other posts on this thread and you'll find out all the crap (yes crap, cuz u stated no proper arguments) you said was already answered.

Your aggressive tone makes it clear for me that you are not someone to be taken serious when arguing.

@DROT said in Pro Cop (PC) for Criminals:

Explain to me please, as if i was the dumbest person on SAES (which im starting to think that i might just be) how does this bring any balance on CrimVCop issue?

3. If player is skilled enough to complete same program that cops must to get PC (SAPA, PC test), they get PC.

4. To use any perks of Pro Cop group, player must be spawned on cop team. (increased cop acitivtiy x2)

What do we (cops) get in return?
Mention a single shit can be done by cop/squad members related to crim life.
And if Tut is decreasing the speed of every single vehicle in the server with the reason of "They are not realistic and iT's nOt A rAcE SerVEr" how could he vote yes and support such a suggestion and talking about realism at the same time?

and rumors about removing K Panel as "tHey aRe sO oP", are you kidding?

to end that retarded shit, if you wish to experience PC and related shit, go join SAI, same and even better.

The suggestion should have been supporting law life, we never saw a group supporting criminal activities for cops and still, i have to say it won't be realistic.

and wtf is that "reviving PC", PC was never a group of activity, you dont get kicked for being inactive or sth..

@Marko said in Pro Cop (PC) for Criminals:

"What do we get in return."

The single sentence that so often comes up that removes so many good ideas.

But what's in it for ME?

It's selfish, it's arrogant, it's obnoxious but most of all it's just an obstacle to progress.

I agree with your idea, DROT. It's ultimately however up to SAPD HQ.

@Joe said in Pro Cop (PC) for Criminals:

@Marko said in Pro Cop (PC) for Criminals:

"What do we get in return."

The single sentence that so often comes up that removes so many good ideas.

But what's in it for ME?

It's selfish, it's arrogant, it's obnoxious but most of all it's just an obstacle to progress.

I agree with your idea, DROT. It's ultimately however up to SAPD HQ.

Selfish ye, let's give everything to criminals because we cops want everything for us, we are so bad and arrogant, omfg let's delete that bad obnoxious side from the server for a better

^[ REALISTIC AND FAIR SERVER]

it's sad to see bullshit suggestion but sadly you don't have to do something to change it because easily that thing that you want to change is just a mistake like old mistakes ( criminals can join de & sai & government ). be carefull when you do that kind of bullshit please @DROT , i am not saying that allowing criminals to join de,sai,goverment was a really wrong thing but it is a mistake at the end

Best idea ever Drot,well done.
"It will bring balance" sure thing,give crims a chance to join and spawns but also set a limits for them aswell f.e 20 rps in a week and 5 patrols 30 mins minimum.That will make "Police" team more active,but giving criminals few spawns that they shouldn't have wont.