CS allowed in LoungeTV gangwars ????

Bisollini

CS pellets travel can travel through obstacles (walls, ground, ceiling).
Person shooting the CS from around the corner has no part of their body showing.
It will turn into corner camping and lucky kills without ever seeing the other team.

@Markus with what am I gonna rush ???? With M4 ? Also the corners is another reason. M4 is for long range and CS is for close. Sniper is for long too. If I should rush with Deagle , the one who shot first will win. So I don't think I should give you more reasons , why do I want Lounge INC to allow Combat Shotgun aka CS in Gangwars Summer 2019 and in the future.

@alex0107 said in CS allowed in LoungeTV gangwars ????:

@Markus with what am I gonna rush ???? With M4 ? Also the corners is another reason. M4 is for long range and CS is for close. Sniper is for long too. If I should rush with Deagle , the one who shot first will win. So I don't think I should give you more reasons , why do I want Lounge INC to allow Combat Shotgun aka CS in Gangwars Summer 2019 and in the future.

Please take a look what DROT said, if you find this so offensive then start practising your skills with a Deagle or M4 since this will probably be disabled for the Gang Wars.

@Markus I read his reply . So is it our fault the guys who practised fighting with Combat Shotgun that you the guys who didn't practise , didn't shoot or don't know how to play corners and show their selves. Is it tell me. Also I practised deagle and M4 a lot. I never said I practised only CS. I can fight with all weapons.

@alex0107 said in CS allowed in LoungeTV gangwars ????:

@Markus I read his reply . So is it our fault the guys who practised fighting with Combat Shotgun that you the guys who didn't practise , didn't shoot or don't know how to play corners and show their selves. Is it tell me. Also I practised deagle and M4 a lot. I never said I practised only CS. I can fight with all weapons.

Cool, stop crying about it and fight with the weapons that will be allowed

Where's the tactics if you gonna allow CS In matches? If It's allowed, then everyone will simply rush using CS and done, I remember back in the days there were tactics and more fun without CS or even nades ofcourse.

so "fun" for you guys is constantly shooting a corner hoping you would randomly hit someone? Allowing CS basically changes the way you should play because instead of using your tactics and skill, you'l just camp in-front of a corner the whole time unless someone rushes you and gets himself killed.

@alex0107 Now you don't seem to have much experience here so at-least don't be rude to others who are simply sharing their opinions

Your arrogance isn't helping you to convince players of allowing CS. It has nothing to do with knowing how to play with it. Having CS in the matches will disrupt that team vibe which even spectators enjoy watching via stream, as people will likely rush more and less rely on tactics. Furthermore, as Crash rightly pointed out, the buggy hitboxes will make matches less challenging if CS gets implemented, especially in dust 2 map, where B def won't be an option anymore cause of the big risk of getting hit by CS.

Well, as what i am seeing more people want the Lounge with CS so ... yeah it is up to Lounge team now to decide whether we will be able to use it or not :)

Good Luck all, no matter what, lets have some fun together guys!!!

Regardless of what Lounge decides, I want to say that nobody here provided a proper reason as to why CS should be banned.
To say that it's buggy is not right haha. It only appears buggy to those who don't understand how it works.

CS is a shotgun type of weapon, like sawn-off and the normal shotgun. All 3 shotguns have a unique ability that sets them apart from other weapons - an ability to penetrate a LIMITED amount of cover and damage the target behind it, but only if the target is within range.

There is no magic or luck or bugs. When it comes to using CS effectively and also avoiding CS pellets that are being fired at you, skill and experience is needed!!

@Petrow said in CS allowed in LoungeTV gangwars ????:

Well, as what i am seeing more people want the Lounge with CS so ... yeah it is up to Lounge team now to decide whether we will be able to use it or not :)

Good Luck all, no matter what, lets have some fun together guys!!!

Respectfully, but of course this poll is not a good representation of what the 'people' want, since a big part of the yes voters consist of UE and FOX members, a TT member whose gang does not even participate in the gangwars but okay, and members from gangs whose members also have voted for no. I would suggest Lounge to pose this question to the captains of every PARTICIPATING gang if you want to know what the 'people' want.

@Hari said in CS allowed in LoungeTV gangwars ????:

Regardless of what Lounge decides, I want to say that nobody here provided a proper reason as to why CS should be banned.
To say that it's buggy is not right haha. It only appears buggy to those who don't understand how it works.

CS is a shotgun type of weapon, like sawn-off and the normal shotgun. All 3 shotguns have a unique ability that sets them apart from other weapons - an ability to penetrate a LIMITED amount of cover and damage the target behind it, but only if the target is within range.

There is no magic or luck or bugs. When it comes to using CS effectively and also avoiding CS pellets that are being fired at you, skill and experience is needed!!

Yes, enough 'proper' reasons have been provided as to why CS should be forbidden unlike the opposition. I have already explained earlier what disadvantages CS can bring teamplay and entertainment-wise, but as you like the rest of the opposition for some reason keep sticking to 'YoU dOnT KnoW hOw To UsE cS' which is not even an argument by the way, I'll get back to my dust 2 B def example and concretise what would happen if any type of shotgun were to get allowed. The door there will completely get fucked up since you can shoot through and the window can't be defended at anymore which is what it is supposed to be. Lounge has been here earlier and has always rejected any form of shotgun exact for this reason, and in previous Lounge seasons noone seemed to have an issue with this. If you want to enjoy the beauty of certain maps, you have to set some rules which would allow that.

• 2 weeks later...