The Pirus ~ Media Archive

The Pirus

alt text
Roleplay Number: 54
Story: Money, money, money. Money is all for us and ways to bring it easy for us. One sunny day I needed some money to buy drugs. I told my friend that we would go to steal the beer and resell it on the black market so we would get the money. We went to a new shop on the beach and prepared to steal and empty it. I broke my car and went straight in and directed our weapons at the sellers. I took some boxes and put them in my car and went back to our headquarters. Finally we sold and bought a large quantity of the finest drugs.
Participants: @hassan
Screenshot(s):

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

***~[Roleplay Number:]~(blueviolet,lime,orange,red,red)***55

~[Story:]~(cyan,lime,gray,olive,teal)
The Pirus family prepares the necessary equipment for a large amount of shopping and gets into their vehicles and goes to the OC base in San Fierro. On the way, the vehicles they take with them stop the gasoline at different stations and fill their oil tanks. When they approach the OC base, they greet us at the gate. As they descend from the vehicles, the group of Pirus immediately descends in order and only one person remains in the vehicle, and that person is Soulfly because he is the creator of Pirus. Two guards are left with Soulfly and start trading with the Jaster OC team executives to conduct a shopping interview. We would give them weapons in exchange for drugs. That was the agreement, and they already agreed, and we entered the cannabis field they had, and we chose Jaster as the official to find out the quality of the drug. Drug quality was pretty good, but we were the best producers, so we never gave our formula to anyone. Our goal here was to trade and win new friends because San Andreas became more and more difficult every day and became a place that needed friends. We got 50 kilograms of cannabis from them and we gave them several semi-automatic rifles and long-range automatic rifles and several crate bullets. We finished shopping but they invited us to a cocktail party that could be the beginning of a friendship after some thought, we announced that we would accept this invitation with honor and we had fun alcoholic times between OC and Pirus. all the fun is over and the Pirus family say goodbye to them back to the base.
~[Participants:]~(lime,black,black)~[@The Pirus]~(red) , ~[@OverdoseCrime]~(blueviolet,blueviolet,purple)
~[Screenshot(s):]~(red,yellow,silver,black,gray,yellow)

https://imgur.com/a/cTf1g1y

alt text
Roleplay Number: 56
Story: There was blood in the air today, but we had to trade. There was a gang in Groove Street in Los Santos, and we were going to buy weapons that were of a very strong caliber. We contacted CDS and told them an hour to meet at their base and we quickly set off after completing the fuel costs of the vehicles. We arrived at the CDS base and came out of their hiding place to meet us. We described them as weapons brands and their penetration forces and said they had such weapons. They took the weapons out of the crate and gave them to us to try and we did a shot test on a wall and the shooting range was quite violent. It was time to offer a price and their first offer was quite expensive and we told them to get some more discounts. They know the position of the Pirus family in Los Santos and, when necessary, they are grateful to the helpers. No matter how cruel his blood-loving family, we never forget the people who helped him. We agreed on the price and after transferring the guns to our vehicles first, we gave them the money they wanted, we have closed the trade and invited them to come to the Pirus base as soon as possible. We're back home.
Participants: The Pirus and CDS
Screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/R1S2L8z

alt text
Roleplay Number: 57
Story: When we were walking in Los Santos we found a gang dealing in drugs, we met them and went to our base to exchange the goods we give them weapons they give us drugs and we worked with them to exchange weapons and drugs and talked with the Leader to exchange and gave them weapons and we fought 4gm marijuana

Participants: The Pirus and CDS
Screenshot: [https://imgur.com/JvQbI6J
https://imgur.com/sXK4APA
https://imgur.com/Kq8XbT2

alt text
~[Event Number:]~(lime,orange,red,navy) 30
~[Event Type:]~(gray,black,black,black) Chiken Shooter
~[Event Price:]~(violet,maroon,maroon) $1.000.000
~[LWS,G6:]~(silver,orange,cyan) [ThC]Karim
~[Screenshot(s):]~(magenta,violet,cyan,red,navy)
alt text

alt text
@Wolf said in Central Intelligence Agency - Media Archive:

alt text
Role Play Number: 41
Participants in The RP: @Spark , thanks for helping me @ElPendejoN
RP Scenario: Today I was patrolling around san andreas with officer.General, I got call from my director, told me there Is a criminal selling a weapons called Spark , my director wanted me to arrest him immediately. Then we stopped my patrol, then we backed to LV Police Department to prepare ourselves, then we took a police car from lv police Department garage, then we moved to arrest the criminal , after we arrived to the location where he selling weapons, then we moved immediately to cuffs him, then I checked the car, told Officer.General to keep his eyes on the suspect until finish check the car, then I found a lot of weapons into his car, then we put him into the police car and we took to lv police Department, then he put all equipment, then we took him to Jail him, after that I called my Director to tell him the mission was successful d one. Then I thanked officer.General for helping me.
ScreenShot(s):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Roleplay.png

Roleplay Number: 59
Story: in the morning it was nice day it was a cool deal , we were in base talking about our gang and we thought to get a very big weapons and sell it to all criminals in SA and when we get the cars and weapons and put the money to our car to go to buy very big bags weapons my friend called me he said police was waiting in LS-LV and after that we was in our way to LS-LV to get the weapons we saw a 2 cars police wait there like my friend said to me and thay stopped us and police get our ID and police thought we will go to take weapons after we went from the police thay follow us but we started to shoote them cars and it damaged and we went to get the weapons from the garage to put it in our base but polcie came to us and we handsup but my friend killed the police and we done the deal and he was very happy from the all money thats all it was nice with Gang Pirus.
Participants: @SpeeD1Tn - Hassan - @PoLaT - @FireSnow
Screenshot(s): https://postimg.cc/gallery/1s6dsk0xs/

ThePirus.png

alt text
Roleplay Number: 60
@SoulFly said in San Andreas Pirates ~ Media:

alt text
*Participants: @The-Pirus
*Story: The weather was a little hot and the munitions needed to be robbed soon, I found a gang that could get ammunition and I picked up the phone to talk to them and we made a deal to make a meeting. They invited me to their basics and I set off in the afternoon. It was a gang in Los Santos. He was a gang like the name of the end and liked the smell of blood. Their name was The Pirus. I finally came to the head of the gang and after a little talk they said they would take me to the gun depot. We were passing by the torture room on the way to the weapons depot, and there were shouting and crying sounds from inside, I think they were beating someone inside to gather intelligence. We entered the weapons depot and opened the chest containing the weapons, and there was enough ammunition for an army. After a good bargain, a price agreement was reached and the weapons were taken out of the crates and carefully pulled out in small boxes. After I loaded the guns into my vehicle, I gave the bag full of money to the Pirus member and got into my vehicle and left.
Screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/ombbkXm