**Safe:**
**Screenshot(s):**

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Roleplay Number: One (1)
Story: While we were chatting with our black friends at our base, we got a phone call from one of our street human. He opened it, and one of our street men told him that someone was selling drugs in our neighborhood. He came right next to us and told us about it. We boarded our vehicles quickly and went to where the seller was. The seller, who saw us, lifted his hands, and squeezed his head and buried him with one bullet. Open the garage door from the warehouse and load it in our own vehicle, we immediately came to our base and put the goods in our boxes and we got scattered.
Participants: @Asgal @SoulFly @FastYounq @Spark
Screenshot(s):
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: Two (2)
Story: It was a morning of Santos. A friend came to our base. We told him that he was ready to pay and we got the money in cash. In the evening we wanted to be ready at the lighthouse. When we arrived and it was evening we got the right path to the lighthouse and when we approached it we saw it and its friends. We went straight ahead and loaded the goods into his vehicle. Then we returned to our base and continued to chat with our black friends.
Participants: @Asgal @SoulFly @Leonidas @hassan @Spark @KayLe and a few CDS members
Screenshot(s):
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: Three(03)
alt text
Story: I was with my friend at the base talking to each other and dealing with drugs, suddenly a police car passed by us. The policeman informed the police station about our location. The next day, my friend and I went to the police station and saw the same policeman coming out of the police station. We followed him. The policeman went to the pizza shop and we went with him. After finishing his breakfast, we killed him and went to the base.
Participants:@Casper @hassan
**Screenshot(s):**https://imgur.com/a/tLPBhRd

alt text
Roleplay Number: Four(04)
Story: i was with my friends in the base checking our drugs storage.we found that no drugs in the storage . so i decided to get some drugs from our friend who was waiting us in the west border of Los Santos . we went to him . we transfered the goods and we killed him and took our car and went to the base again and put the drugs in the storage
Participants:@SoulFly @hassan @Chief
**Screenshot(s):**https://imgur.com/a/dZzrDC1

alt text
Roleplay Number: Five(05)
Story: we was in the bar drinking some beer from our friend . he told me that someone in Los Santos is selling a good beer . i called my friends and we went to the store .we parked our car in the front of the store we weared our masks and we entered the store and we took all the beer there and we took all the money and we went bavk to the base
Participants:@SoulFly @hassan @Chief @xXMarKDouMXx
**Screenshot(s):**https://imgur.com/a/HKvB1V5

alt text
Roleplay Number: Five(06)
Story: Lately we was training at Los Santos Gym but after training for too long we felt fatigue, so we called OverdoseCrime the best drug sellers, we told them that we want proteins for practicing, we had a deal and we met at LS gym, we had a chat then we went outside to check the proteins, we tested it and we found that it's great, we bought proteins and both sides were happy
Participants: @Spark @Skinner @xXMarKDouMXx
Screenshot(s): https://postimg.cc/gallery/25jbl2soa/

alt text
Roleplay Number: Seven (7)
Story: It was a santos morning. Two friends from the black vehicle came down to our base. Somebody had a black bag in his hand. They said they wanted to take drugs. We told you that you know our terms and we gave the money first and we wanted them to be there over the evening by indicating a place. After they went, we loaded the goods on our transport vehicles and we started off after having a conversation with our black friends. After moving the goods to their vehicle, we returned to our base and continued our conversation with our black friends.
Participants: @Asgal @SoulFly @Spark @hassan @Chief
Screenshot(s):
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: Eight (8)
Story: One day, The Pirus gang was assembled at their bases.They chatted,cleaned up their guns, and they wanted to get out.After they had completed their preparations, they got in their car and left the base.They were looking around on the road because they wanted to kidnap and beat people.They finally found someone,and he was all alone.They parked the cars and got out of the car.They were approaching the man, and they went and talked to him.They attacked him in an empty moment and they tied the man's hands and feet, and then they got in the car.Everyone got in cars and started moving towards their bases.They came to the base,they got off the cars.They took the man they caught to a corner.Until he died, everyone attacked him in turns.The man finally couldn't stand it and died.They took him to a place where no one could find him.Then they returned to their bases.There was nothing to do, and that was the way The Pirus gang had fun !
Participants: @Spark & @hassan & @117 & @xXMarKDouMXx
Screenshot(s):
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: Nine(09)
alt text
Story: I was driving around Los Santos and suddenly an ambulance was passing in front of me, carrying a dead body. I thought of stealing the body, selling it on the black market, selling it and buying drugs. I prepared my weapon, put on my mask and intercepted the ambulance. I asked the driver to get out of the Ambulance and raise his hands so I could see them. I took the body out and transfered it to my car trunk .i went to my warehouse and call my costummers to take it
Participants:@SoulFly @Wassim
Screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/yUjBmZm

2.png

Roleplay Number: ten (10)
Story: In the night we was in base and we get phone from good general need alot of weapons bec he want sell it to Gangs to make BR at Las Santose and we waited him for coming and when he came to Base Pirus he was want to check for weapons ... after that we took the weapons and put it to his car and he was very happy for the new weapons and he was sure Pirus sell a good weapons and nice guns after that i said to him a good price and he was happy from the price and he agree after that he gived to me the money and it was a very good day and we was happy from this Deal and he compeleted this day with going to BR in LS and we back to base again and it was nice day.
Participants: @WiTTi01 - Hassan - @Shadowz
Screenshot(s): https://postimg.cc/gallery/1fkb72jy8/

alt text
Roleplay Number:11
Story:In the night my friend asked me to bring him drugs to the place of currency in return for giving me money and I agreed to this deal. I was on my way to him and found a policeman whose the-best name stopped me. I doubt that I was loaded with drugs. He asked me to open the doors of my car, and I found you a lot and a lot of drugs and imprisoned me for a long time.
Participants:@Witti01 - the-best
ScreenShot:
:::

https://imgur.com/a/qbNMRit

alt text

alt text
@Thing said in The Company | Activity Feed:

^[alt text]

Roleplay #322 - Meeting The Pirus
Participants: Resistant, OnlyM3, JDouble, Gravity, Griffin, Thing, Hassan, Soulfly, Spark, Asgal, and MarkDouM

^[alt text]

The word got out that a new group of gangsters had created an organisation named The Pirus. Of course, The Company sees an opportunity in every new organisation and went to their hideout for a meeting.

^[alt text]

^[alt text]

When arrived, the gangsters were all awaiting the arrival of The Company. One of the men who called himself Spark walked up to Henry Stapleton, the man in charge of this meeting. Both introduced themselves to each other and as always, Henry directly started talking shop.

^[alt text]

Spark told Henry about their business. The Pirus sells drugs, arms, organs and does an occasional assassination when necessary. Their main business is drugs. Therefore, Henry proposed to Spark that they could buy it directly from The Company since they buy it from someone from the network of The Company already. Spark liked the idea but was a bit too enthusiastic about the discount. He wanted 50 percent off. Henry could of course not agree with this and proposed 80. After that, both organisations agreed on paying 75 percent of the price that The Pirus were currently paying to their supplier.

^[alt text]

Both men shook hands and then it was time for the members of The Company to head back to their headquarters. It is never safe for one of the superiors to be on the streets for too long in this business...

^[alt text]

2.png

Roleplay Number: (13)
Story: in the morning when we back from SR we say to regroup in the base because 1 from general want buy some drugz to sell it in SRs and BR he called me and i agree and when we was stay in base to wait him he came to base and he checked for drugz and we checked for money and we talk with him for money and he was very happy from this price it was nice price! and when we talk in phone he saw the money and drugz near him and he took it to him car and run from base with money and drugz we get car and we followed him and he shooting to his car and he stoped he was say Plz Plz dont kill me but we didnt think we killed him and we get the drugz and money to my car abd we back to base to sell it again in SRs and BRs and this day was a nice day with members Pirus.
Participants: @SoulFly @Spark Hassan @Mark
**Screenshot(s):**https://postimg.cc/gallery/2xl5ax3go/

alt text
Roleplay Number:(14)
Story:When I was sleeping in my house, one of my friends called me from the Krebs and told me that there was a shipment of money that would pass over our area. My family and I looked at our headquarters and produced our plan. We started to watch the policeman. He took the money in the city after a period of time. The police officer stole the money, and after the murder, the police officer killed him and we returned to our place of joy.
Participants: @SoulFly @Spark @Mark @Wassim @readal
ScreenShots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: (15)
@NRG said in TST - The Strike Team | Media Archive:

alt text
Attenders: @The-Pirus , @Jesse421 , @The-Motor-Heads-TMH , @Lilskies
Story: Today was my special day for promotion. So we started hanging out with Mr.Lilskies . We went to base and drank something. We were very happy. I got an idea and i told him "Let's patrol around San Andreas!" Mr.Lilskies accepted my suggestion and we started patrolling. First we drove around Las Venturas around 1-2 hour/s. And we got bored. Finally we found 2 guys for pulling over. We pulled them over and we checked these ID and car registation. They were driving faster so Mr.Lilskies gave them ticket (250$). This event was end and we drove around too. We got really bored cause of i was driving a car around 3-4 hours. We went to San Fierro but nothing were bad there. We went to Los Santos with using Wheststone way. We see that nothing bad at Los Santos too. We were going to base from Los Santos. I see a boy is driving a car like a maniac! We pulled him over and i added 500$ ticket to him. I got his car registation too. And we were going to base. We were going very very slow. I checked wheels. 2 wheels are exploded! We called The Motor Heads and finally they came around after 1 hour. And they repaired our wheels. We went to base and i was sleepy. I said "bye bye" to Mr.Lilskies and i went to my home.
SS
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number:(16)
Story:When I and my brother were in our shop where we sell drugs, a member of Tho Company came to sell us a group of drugs. When we came to the end we saw the police coming to us when they started the search and the narcotic drugs when they turned us over.
ScreenShots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Participants: @Griffin @Spark @Jamal @Wassim @NRG @Razak

alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: Fifteen (17)
Story: We have learned that there is little protection in a drug factory. We immediately prepared and walked to the full equipment factory and went inside. Watching the doors of the factory's cameras began to be afraid of seeing us in charge. He was shivering, watching the images. We found him while he was searching the rooms, and we fainted him and put him in the car. Immediately we took as much drugs as our car and our bags and returned to our base. After putting drugs in our boxes at our base, we beat the responsible with a stick.
Participants: @Asgal @SoulFly @Chief @Witti @Hassantt @FastYounq @Reus

Screenshot(s):
alt text