The Pirus ~ Media Archive

The Pirus

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2.png

Roleplay Number: (18)
Story: in the night we was in base talking and 1 person call me in my phone and he was need weapons and drugz bec he want make a shoop and want sell it in his shoop and i said to him to come to base and after 10 min he came to base and he was want check for the drugz and weapons and after we show it he was very happy bec it all things was super and we gived to him a nice price but he was dont have alot of money and he went the bank and get money and back again to base and when we take drugz and weapons and put it in the his car we listen car police is coming to our base we fast get the weapons and police came to base and when he was want to check our base we out the weapons and shooting to them and was shoot too but bec we was a very good in useing weapons AK- we killed them and damaged poliec car and we was happy from this thing and we compeleted the deal and it was a nice day with gang Pirus
Participants: Hassan - @WiTTi01 - @SoulFly - @Klay
**Screenshot(s): https://postimg.cc/gallery/24x3qe7nk/

sd.png

alt text
@readal said in NCI - National Crime Investigation - Media Archive:

SAES RPG 2019 : NCI-Roleplay
alt text

Roleplay Form: So today, 26th Mai 2019 , we had a call from las venturas police department , that there was suspicious of a cocaine deal near the warhouse , We have been looking around the area looking for the place of that deal , finally we found the location of the dealer so we camp for him until he get the drugs out , and of course we rush to the house and arrest him and take all the drugs , then we took him to the police station and interview .
Players involved: @Wassim @Razak @wolferx
Screenshots or video: https://imgur.com/gallery/31egaSd

alt text
RolePlay Number:#20
Thank's For The Cartel Da Sinaloa Member : @PaBLo
@PaBLo said in Cartel Da Sinaloa ~ Media Archive:

dd
RolePlay Number:#86
Title:Talking Then Going Then Killing Then Stilling Then Went
Participants: @WiTTi01 @PaBLo Special Thank's ~[The Pirus]~(red)
Story:Today my friend and I went to a coffee shop to drink,In an area called Dellimore,We entered the restaurant and started talking about public life, and then WittI started to suggest that he wanted drugs. I told him I had a few of them if I wanted to, but I would give you only a little because it is of the high and dangerous kind.I gave him a little and then we went,The next day I was walking around and I stood to smoke and remembered that I wanted weapons,I called Witti and asked him for help,I told him we would meet at the restaurant in DelliMore,I went to him and he saluted me and we went to the arms shop in Los Santos,We entered the Shop and threatened the store and then killed him because he cursed us and after that I stole everything that was in the store of weapons, grenades and armor ... Then we went out and carried them in the car and we went, the end.
ScreenShot's:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
RolePlay Number:#21
Title:theft of houses
Participants:@Wassim @McJoni @xXMarKDouMXx @SoulFly @readal

Story:When I was walking in the city of San Fierro, my friend called me and told me that there was a rich man who had a big house and had a lot of money after a period of time we went to the house where the man started to watch first, so we told him that the house was empty and we started to load things in the garage when we took Dahab and the computer ... We went out hilarious after the police cut off our way and said that there was a report against us for stealing things from people's houses when the police officers were searching in my car park, we had the opportunity to kill them, we killed them and we got on our way.
Ss:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

dd
RolePlay Number:#22
@PaBLo said in Cartel Da Sinaloa ~ Media Archive:

alt text
~[RolePlay Number:#88]~(maroon)
~[Title:]~(sienna,maroon)~[Whey You still Shop's? Do Big Mission To Still A Base!]~(red)
Participants: @WiTTi01 & @PaBLo & @Groove & @Organization-Zero ->~[Special Thank's]~(blue)
~[Story:]~(maroon)~[On a sunny day I was near a secret place where I met with the most dangerous criminals and gang members. In that place my friend came to me and told me to go and carry out the biggest stolen operation and the most dangerous of our missions. I said why not drive me to the place and we started to correct the guards and kill them and we entered the house. We started killing the guards inside. We also killed the prostitutes. We entered the first room. We found maps and secret files. We stole all their computers. We stole their weapons and drugs, even their weapons, hacked their computers, broke their files and revealed their secrets. When we got out of the house we brought a truck that stole us. They have their money in Treasury to end ....]~(gray).
~[+132ss:]~(silver,black,blue,blueviolet)https://imgur.com/a/OkBoaOw
alt text

alt text
~[RolePlay Number:#23]~(orange,red,yellow)
~[Title]~(red,yellow):theft weapons
~[Story]~(red,yellow):Usual day , and like everyday , I was driving around i spotted a truck transporting a large number of weapons , and i immediatly called @MarKDouM for backup who he came for the help , we folowed the truck and were chasing him to steal the goods inside the truck till he came up to the desert an empty road where none can see us , in that point its time to show up our guns and go forward the truck to stop, the trucked pulled over and parked his truck on the right side of the road, MarKDouM got off of her bike and went directly to the driver who opend the door when the trucker saw the large nubmer of us aiming at him he take fright and gave us the truck Keys whithout saying any word ,i went to check if there is no gps on the bikes and after making sure there is no gps we threatened him and ordred him to follow us to base
There we killed him and we enjoyed sitting our new weapons
~[ss]~(red,yellow)

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
~[RolePlay Number:#24]~
~[Title]~:theft drugs
~[Participants]~: @Reus @xXMarKDouMXx
~[Story]~:like all the days,i'm sat at the base,i Remembered Enemy of me who was selling drugs ,i know his house , i called one off my gang i I explained to him And we decided to go to his house and stealing all his drugs we took a car and we went to him ,we camped when he is came we aim to his head and i told him to gave me all the drugs he has or we killed him , he gave me all the drugs and i killed him cause he can call the police and we returned to our base And we put all the drugs in base
~[ss]~(navy,orange,yellow,red,red,blueviolet)

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
~[RolePlay Number:#25]~
~[Title:]~ Stealing Extra Weapons
~[Participants:]~ @Reus @azizbhk123
~[Story:]~We heard that some shop have a big stock of ammunition and weapons in their base.
One night,in LS Esplanade North: we separated around the Shop base observing it.Trying to find a solution to enter their base trying to reach their ammunition stock. "UE|Reus" was sniping from the bridge In order to protect me if discovered ordered. There was no way to enter the base except one dangerous way.
After consultation, i just wanted to take look if there is any of guardsman around the base, so i found nothing.Preparation for any risk can face me in the shop base, "UE|Reus" was waiting me with a car near the base .
After positioning successfully in the base i begin sneaking on it. i just was alone and i'm not armed with sufficient quantity of ammunition to take the risk to do a live exchange.Also i did not expect the presence of this number of guardsmans on the base It really was a risky operation that's why we decided to withdraw. also we pick that amazing stock of ammunition to "Pirus" base and we tried to get them in the boxs.
~[SS]~

https://imgur.com/a/LBHXzCt

alt text
~[RolePlay Number:#26]~
~[Title:]~Arms Trading
~[Participants:]~ @Reus @SoulFly @JackDaniels
~[Story:]~ Like every day, I went to drink vodka with my boyfriend. He told me he had a friend who wanted to buy weapons. Suggested to go with him. We took the car and went to the base to take the weapons. We went to him and we traded the goods. Suddenly a policeman came and we ran away so we would not be detained. I called a friend to help us. The policeman took us to the exact place and we ambushed him and killed him and we returned to the base
~[SS]~

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

2.png

Roleplay Number: (27)
Story: in the morning we were at the base and we were talking about gangs and BR and SRs and we were dont have a weapons at the base but we were have a weapons to buy with it weapons but we didnt after we listen some gangs want selled all weapons to truker we thought to get all the weapons from car truker but how? , we get our car and we folloing him but he was dont know we are coming and after that we shooting to truker car and he is stopped and we came to him and we asked him where the weapons but he didnt give us a answer and he was want talk to his phone but we get the phone from him and he was want talk with police to come but we get the phone and after that we killed him and we get the weapons to our car and we put nades under his car and we run and car truker is damaged and we get our car and we run to the base and after that we listened police is coming to place when the car is damaged but thay didnt know who did this problem and this day with very nice with members gang Pirus.
Participants: @Winston1 - @Spark - @hassan
Screenshot(s): https://postimg.cc/gallery/3agis2rlw/ - https://postimg.cc/gallery/ke2xhwzo/

2.png

Roleplay Number: (28)
Story: In the morning when we were in the base talking me and my friend i saw my phone give to me music after i see it , general group call me bec he need a alot of boxs from weapons and i did deal with him and i gived to him a time when he come in it , and he was want talk about price in the phone i said no after u come to our base i will give to u a god price and he is agree and we wait him and we saw a car is coming he was in this car and after he came to base , and he was a very happy bec he know who will sell this weapons to him (we are Pirus) and afte that he was want to check for weapons and i took him to boxs of weqapons and my friend and the general checked it and he was happy bec all weapons very good and we talk about price but he was said from the price but i said to him u will take alot of boxs of weapons and we selling a good weapons and he is agree and when we put the weapons to the car we listened a police car is coming and we get the car and we runs to out the base but police is follow we with his car but my friend was have a weapons and guns and he left the car and he killed him and was 2 police want arresst him but bec my friend was a pro man and my friend killed polices and we came back to base and we compeleted the deal and it was a very nice day with gang Pirus and general group.
Participants: @SoulFly - @Chief - @readal - Hassan
Screenshot(s): https://postimg.cc/gallery/2ik1em5vo/