The Pirus ~ Media Archive

The Pirus

alt text

Roleplay Number: 73

Story: I am a well-known arms man around the city of San Andreas today when I was walking around LV I got a phone call from a certain Arms Deal shop guy asking me to upgrade his weapons and make it better as he would pay me lots of cash if I do so. So I asked him for his location and went to meet him. As soon as i reached there I spoke with him and asked him to show me the weopons that he wanted me to fix and upgrade He told me "I want you to upgrade every single weopon" I told him "Woah but that will cost you around a million you sure?" He said "I am ready to pay even more!" As i took hours to upgrade his stuff one by one I finally got it done as we shake our hands as he payed me and I left by gaining more experience with weopons.

Participants: @Rainy and I.

Screenshot(s): : https://imgur.com/a/i5h5ZY1

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

Roleplay Number: 74

Stroy: I was heading out for dinner with myself since I was hungry as I get a call from an old friend saying. Nishki is that you? I respond Yes it is who are you? Your voice sounds familiar! He says I am your friend Matthew remember me? Yes I do! He says Check your phone i'll send you a location come as soon as you can! As i head over to his place he explains that he wants me to help him with his new house to get his guns into and all the kind of stuff he asked for.

Participants: Me and a random criminal

Screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/0uL5dQO

alt text

Roleplay Number: 74

Story: I was going on my daily routine gaurding the base from interupters and thiefs or from anyone who is trying to spy us. One night around 3:34AM I saw a cop who tried to get some pictures of us well known drug dealers and arms dealers to get the cops to invade us and arrest us all i quickly contact the gang to wait till the sun rises so we invade him and get all his stuff and sell them for good as we get it all sorted and speak out our plane we started noticing that he wasn't alone. There were 2 other cops with him and one guy waiting for him in the car we attempted to catch him but he started running as we were forced to shoot in order for our victims to no escape.

Participants: The Pirus.

Screenshot(s) https://imgur.com/xN07Zxg

alt text

Roleplay Number: 75

Story: As a guy being watched from crops that don't affect me but it does gain me more customers by knowing how much of a good dealer I am the more the cops speak about me around the city. There was this one night I was walking around and started getting phone calls from lots of customers. As I was arranging with all of them there was this guy called Sam He started speaking weirdly and asking for me some personal information. As I close the call and block his number yet somehow he can still call me I answered him and he said it's only a matter of days until we get you! I started getting worried threw my phone in the water and ran away to my out of the town department starts working on how will I get to know who is this guy called Sam I left a text to my boss telling him about what happened just for him to be prepared for anything. As he asks for the gang to regroup for a special mission he said we will be going to do in the future.

ScreenShot(s):https://imgur.com/undefined

alt text

Roleplay Number: 76

Story: As we gon from the meeting I get a call from one of my friends that one of our members has been jailed as I get shocked and I try to call our leader he doesn't pick up the phone I call him over and over until somebody picks up and I hear gun shots. And I tell myself that I have to leave the city as soon as possible to be safe as i meet up with the gang mates and explain everything to them as we move on to the next step and get our items and weopons to and our cars to leave city to be safer and meet with our allies in the reef.
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/4rhA0uZ

alt metni

Roleplay Number:77
Story:I was resting my head in our base and smoking my weed some minutes later I heared a police siren I checked the sound where is coming from and I saw the police car was coming driectly to base I come closer to welcome the police officer he told he wanna talk about some murder he asked me a lot of questions about pirus as I could I didn't answered any questions about our gang but I lied a lot I think I didn't lied before in my life like this anyways he told me "we wented to the place which murder happended and we maked query with other people who lives in there and a lot people blammed your gang we come to check and query... and as I see u are the only one who is here so I gotta take u to SAFP base to make your query" I got no other options so I gotta accept we went to the SAFP base and we start to query about 3 hours later I was tired and clock came to the midnight police officer decided to make research about me and until that time I gotta wait in jail I was camed here before and take my new ID from city hall,I was clean about that I was don't have story and that maked me out from there if I was use a ID probly I was in jail
Participants:SAFP|Raf|CDT @Raf0
Screenshot(s):

:::

alt metni

alt metni

alt metni

alt metni

alt metni

alt metni

alt metni

alt metni

alt metni